LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dorset Nursing Supplies

Ordered a pack of Abena M4's from DNS. Extremely quick delivery. Next day infact. Ordered them by 2pm yesterday and by 3pm today I was wearing an extremely comfortable M4. My first M4 ever. It did not dissapoint.

Anyway, my main reason for this post (possibly my first post - I will go and write an intro when I'm back at my laptop) is that although the packaging was discreet. It did have the company name on the postage sticker labelled as consigner. All be it in small writing its not a deal breaker for me but it could be for some who need extremely discreet postage.

Hope this helps!

Yup, I agree. I'm wearing the first of a pack of 14 that arrived today from them. I'm very happy with the service.

Again, the postage is basically descreet save for a small printed thing saying "Dorset Nursing Supplies", but it's pretty un-noticable on a postage bag already covered in writing.

Whats the area like and what is the parking like

Back road with sparse parking for residents. You'll risk a ticket.

They're not really a brick store, more mail order, but they do sell over the counter for cash at their address.

I've just ordered some Abri-Form Supers from Dorset Nursing, like the price!!! I also couldn't help myself to some bodystockings because it's really cheap now, I remember then being expensive and having a

Just received my order and have to say the Abri-Form Supers are super comfy, I can hardly tell I'm wearing them plus I like the fact the pulp don't fall apart like the Tenas do, These are going to be my new nappies from now on