LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Diaper

Hi I've been wearing diapers now for about 7 years off and on, but for the past 2 years I've been wearing them as much as I can. For those 7 years all I did was wet my diapers, walked and sat around in a soaked diaper until it was time to change them. For the past week I've been wondering how it would feel to mess in my diapers too. Well today I found out, it felt soooooo good, the feeling of pooping in my diaper was incredible. I sat in a wet and messy diaper for about 45 min the feeling was wonderful. The only problem I had was the clean up afterward since it was a cloth diaper, but oh well I took the diaper off and took a shower, and rediapered myself and felt good again. I can't wait to do it again. :)

Hi diapered47, better late than never...though I have many, many more years experience wearing diapers, I still enjoy it as much today as when I was around 12. There is something about the feeling that never goes away. Glad you are having a good time with it, but take it from me, it's just the beginning. You have lots of fun days ahead of you!

Messing a diaper is a great feeling. Glad you finally did it. It can be a pain to clean up and does smell, but is well worth it. I just love to sit around for hours in a wet-messy diaper.

You may want to get some disposables for when you want to mess, it would make cleanup a lot easier than with the cloth. Also, the softer the poo, the better. Sometimes I will eat a bunch of prunes to give myself the runs. It really feels good to unload into your diaper then.

If i mess a cloth diaper i use a real baby cloth diaper as a stuffer. this pulls out and hold the solid mass. the small diaper will then rince out in the tolet much easer and will be easy to clean up . hope this helps also using a downey rince ball and viniger are a good idea after a messy diaper

You may want to get some disposables for when you want to mess, it would make cleanup a lot easier than with the cloth. Also, the softer the poo, the better. Sometimes I will eat a bunch of prunes to give myself the runs. It really feels good to unload into your diaper then.

Yes disposables are great for messing in :P , they make for a quick and easy cleanup. :rolleyes: