LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins [What Are You Willing To Do To Win?]

DiaperPony

The last person to ever post with valid terms wins. However, in order to make that post, you must be willing to meet the terms of the poster above you. You do this by stating something along the lines of "I win because I agree to immediately ____ (state the terms of the previous poster). To win you must agree to ____ (state your terms for the next person to win)."

Additional rules (to keep things fun):

• Terms are invalid if they are obviously not in the spirit of having a fun, yet possibly challenging, game.

• Do not request that a person do anything that is dangerous, illegal, expensive, or that might cause physical, financial, or emotional harm to themselves or someone else. Do not involve others in a way that would cause scorn to come upon the ABDL community. It is of course in your interest to make it difficult for the next person to win, but also try to keep it fun. A good test is: "Would I be willing to do this to win?"

• It is fine to have terms that exclude some people from winning. However it is invalid to construct terms in a way that exclude too many people from being able to win. Be as inclusive as possible.

• Terms must be something that a person will do, not something that they already are. For example: "You must be female" is invalid.

• If a time component is involved in your terms, make it reasonable. Let's say a week or less for now and see how that goes.

• If you agree to do something to win, you are on your honor to do it ASAP. If it is discovered that a person did not honor their agreement, their win is invalidated and they are never able to win again. You are encouraged (but not required) to report back your experiences to make the game more entertaining.

• If someone breaks the rules with their terms or doesn't agree to immediately execute the terms of the last valid post above them, they do not win and their post is invalid. In that case winning reverts to the post above them.

I win because I agree to immediately start this game. To win you must agree to watch an episode of "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". They're available at http://www.hubworld....dship-is-magic/ under "Pony Episodes" or on Youtube.

Oh my, I can not believe that I am going to watch one of these. I win because I agree to immediately agree to watch the clip regarding Discord's Mischief WHILE sitting at home on a beachtowel, while eating peanut butter with my hands, getting it on my face, chest, and some in my mouth, I am also going to do this while wearing one of my huge towel diapers! To win, you must watch one of Diaper Pony's videos, while sitting in a giant diaper (three beach towels and trash bags), while eating peanut butter with your hands, and getting it pretty much all over your face!

The clip wasn't that bad. If there were mischevious dragons who went out snagging powers, taking people's wings off, and scared them "just to see the priceless look on their faces," then life would not nearly be as bad. The clip was not bad, there was just the initial (I AM WATCHING A CLIP OF A KID'S SHOW) The peanut butter is just to make people helpless unable to touch the keypad until they clean up, and wash their hands! The diaper is to, make people feel babyish. Now that I think of it, I am going to revise my dare, whatever poor soul who wants to win has to watch the following video without laughing! Must watch with loud volume on headphones, sitting in a big towel diaper, while eating peanut butter with your hands, and having on headphones! This is to make you helpless!

So diaper up, get your peanut butter out, eat some with your hands, get it on your face, and watch this video without laughing. You will wil by telling me how you were able to resist!
  • 6 months later...