LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Stores

Does anyone know if there are really AB/DL stores out there? The CSI episode King Baby showed a store with all the supplies that we would need. A few years ago the website Lifestylesemporium.com seemed to have a store somewhere in California. Does anyone know if there are actually stores where you can look at the products we want? I have had problems with the diapers and other things I have bought on the internet being of good quality or the right fit. Please help me. Thank you!

Maybe the store they went to was this one in Midvale, Utah:

Customer Service Hours Monday through WELCOME TO DIAPER CONNECTION!

http://diaperconnection.com/

Toll Free 1-800-819-9845

Outside the USA call (631) 412-3485 Country Code 011

Diaper Connection is a web site created by an AB couple for our own. Both Baby and I are lifestyle infantilists so for us Diaper Connection is more than just a business or a hobby – it’s also a labor of love. It’s an opportunity for us to deal with people in the AB/DL community who we enjoy and to sell products and services that we both love and delight in. We know there are all kinds of different companies selling all kinds of products to the AB/DL community but we are different and we hope you will give us a chance to show you how.

We understand what it's like trying to find Diaper and AB stuff online. Over the years (before we started this site) we bought Diapers and Baby stuff from almost every Diaper Fetish web site you can name. We know what it's like. Companies that repackage thin flimsy diapers and cheap plastic pants who try to pawn them off on unsuspecting AB/DL's. The websites that never ship or don't answer their e-mail. The fly by night companies that hide behind Post Office Boxes and disconnected phone numbers. Been there! Done that! We Know! We've been ripped off too! That's why we decided to start a site of our own that sells quality stuff designed especially for AB/DL's that's not overpriced. On every page you'll find you'll find our toll free telephone number right on top and an easy to find link with a real street address. But we don't stop there! Diaper Connection also delivers:

Superior Quality and Fair, Competitive Pricing

Affordable Competitive Pricing

Courteous and Responsive Customer Service

48 hour Shipping and online order tracking**

Peace of Mind with our Try Us Risk Free Guarantee

Accurate Information to help you make an informed buying decision

Friday 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM MST

Due to a high number of crank and unsolicited telemarketing calls we no longer accept incoming calls that have Caller ID Blocked. If you have Caller ID Block on your phone you can disable it for the duration of the call by dialing *82 before you dial our number. This is only temporary. Your caller ID Block will automatically reactivate as soon as you hang up.

Fax 801-566-7717

You can fax us your order 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

DC c/o ACD.

131 West 7065 South

Midvale, UT 84047

====================================================================

Then, in New York:

BABYLON BOUTIQUE in Long Island, NY

NOW CARRIES ADULT BABY WEAR & DIAPERS!

ABOUT THE STORE

Romantic Fantasies is a Lingerie Boutique at 225 Deer Park Avenue, Babylon Village. Located about two blocks from LIRR Train Station it's only around a 40 minute trip from Penn Station in Manhattan. Thier store hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 11:30 to 7:00 pm and Thursday and Friday 11:30 to 8 :00 pm and Saturday 11:30-6:00 pm. Thier number is 631-587-3655 or email them at info@romanticfantasies.com

They are now selling all AB Wear for the AB/DL community. This Boutique’s cliental tends to be a Vanilla Crowd and they carry many different product lines at the store including: Shoes and Boots (to size 17), Fetish Wear, Bridal Lingerie, Corsets, Hosiery, Lingerie to 6X, Body Foundations, Jewelry, Tons of Wigs, Make Up, Floggers, Oils, Lotions, Adult Novelties. They also cater to the Transgender Community and they perform Transformations as well), Sissy Panties, French Maid Outfits, and Custom Made Sissy Little Girl Outfits

There may be more but I am unaware of them.

Cheers!

Ruffles

Carolyns Kids is in Jersy if I remember right, they sell under a different name on EBay, but they used to allow you to visit if you called first and made a appointment, sorry I don't have their number handy, but I know they are still in business, they also cater to the transgender community as well.

Romantic Fantasies is a Lingerie Boutique at 225 Deer Park Avenue, Babylon Village. Located about two blocks from LIRR Train Station it's only around a 40 minute trip from Penn Station in Manhattan. Thier store hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 11:30 to 7:00 pm and Thursday and Friday 11:30 to 8 :00 pm and Saturday 11:30-6:00 pm. Thier number is 631-587-3655 or email them at info@romanticfantasies.com

They are now selling all AB Wear for the AB/DL community. This Boutique’s cliental tends to be a Vanilla Crowd and they carry many different product lines at the store including: Shoes and Boots (to size 17), Fetish Wear, Bridal Lingerie, Corsets, Hosiery, Lingerie to 6X, Body Foundations, Jewelry, Tons of Wigs, Make Up, Floggers, Oils, Lotions, Adult Novelties. They also cater to the Transgender Community and they perform Transformations as well), Sissy Panties, French Maid Outfits, and Custom Made Sissy Little Girl Outfits

OMG!!! That's right by me!

I'm going to have to take a little drive over there and see what they have.