LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Horrible Rash, Please Help.

Eir

I feel like I am on fire right now. Almost everything my diaper touched is burning. If it helps I used three bathtowels, clear packing tape, and plastic trashbags as plastic pants. IT felt really good at first, so good I had no desire to get out of it. I drovemyself to McDonalds at 4 am and bought myself a shake. I felt like a three yearold driving in Mommy's car!! In reality it was my car and I live alone (gradstudent). I probably overdid it, wearing the same one for over 12 hours, but I was doing it to fight my paruresis. I can become almost fully incontinent when I need to be, (in my case in a public restroom with a clear shot). Can anyone think of anything that will turn down the rash but not be a dead giveaway that Im ABDL? I really knew I overdid it when I undiapered and the shower smelled like half a gallon of Amonia! Can anyone think of anything that will help the pain of the rash? It hurts just to sit here. There is a 24 hour pharmacy store in my area.

Fight like a BABY!

Terryfighter

I suggest if you have access to privacy and a bathtub that you get a box of baking soda and dissolve it in a few gallons of warm water and sit and read a book (or play with a rubber ducky) for awhile. Your skin pH was affected by the ammonia. Relief should be immediate, but it still takes a while for you to heal. Next rime, make sure the towels you use are free of chemicals from fabric softener and soap residues. Starting with really clean diapers is the first defense from diaper rash.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

^ Thank you, and I will be taking a diaper break for a few days. Plans on playing Ocarina of Time after I get out of the bath. (If I can find the controller for PC)