LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noise Difference Abena Air X-Plus Vs Abena X-Plus

So I recently bought a pack of the old Abena X-Plus's with the plastic lining. As far as absorption goes, they are unmatched. However, they are quite loud when I wear them to bed with a pair of shorts over that. I'm very curious to know if the new "Air" ones are quieter at all? I'm going to be wearing my diaper to bed while on road trips with friends and I definitely do not want them to hear the "crinkle.". I heard that the air ones might be a little quieter but I want to make sure they are before I go buy a pack. Thank you for your input.

I have not tried the diapers you mentioned, but I found a good way to help silence noisy diapers is to wear something tight over top of them. Tight underwear/pajamas/shorts/etc seems to help stop the outside of the diaper from crinkling.

Might be worth a try if you can't get any info on those diapers.

Yes! I've tried both of them, and the cloth ones are much quieter. I mean, the air-plus does have some crinkle to it, but not nearly as bad in my opinion. My only complaint with the cloth-backed ones are that they don't quite keep the odour contained as much as the plastic ones.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the last post. The "air" diapers are far quieter than the standard X-Plus diapers. I have noticed that the original X-pluses are more comfortable and maintain a more neutral smell than the "air" version. Enjoy either one though, they are great!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, has anyone wanted to be caught by the public, only to be disappointed by their modesty! I have a 14 pack of Abenas coming here on Thursday. I think it may be fun to get caught at a pharmacy store.