LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex Survey Day 3: Hooking Up Online (Dailydiapers.Com Reference)

The Ottawa Sun newpaper had an series on sex

This day was on online, at the end of the article they had 3 links to online sexual fetish websties.

one of them was dailydiapers.com

The article is online, but is linked to the Toronto Sun website, (however the article was also published in the Ottawa Sun and imagine other affilated newspapers

in case the article is taken down eventually here is what it said about dailydiapers

Dailydiapers.com

wow not one reply or comment on this?

i think it's pretty cool a national Canadian newspaper mentioned dailydiapers.com

The Sunmedia has 200 different communities with newspapers (ottawa sun here) all having a refernece to dailydiapers.com

i think it's cool!

haha seems like a pretty random link! Maybe the author of the article is a member of the site?

Or a good reporter who did some research before writing. There too maybe a member who wants to see the reactions of co-workers before coming out to anyone there.

yeah -

haha I dunno, the article just talks about hooking-up online, dailydiapers isn't really a online hook-up spot!

Well some people can still meet on here, there are people that have (that diaperednicole and that other guy on this forum which was the same person or something? lol)

The author just figured that dailydiapers was a good site to meet people who are ABDL or diaper lovers. There are people who come on this forum who are married and come on this site to talk about their sexual fantasies with people other than their wife. (There is nothing wrong with that for the fact that because their wife may not be accepting of it so they must attempt to fulfill their fantasies by coming on the forum and interacting here)

this is the website for the author of the article,

http://sexytypewriter.com/

I used the search thing on her blog and found nothing about ABDL, diapers so she never mentioned it before, so I doubt she is ABDL.- but anything is possible

Living in Toronto, I know the scale of how large that comment is in the Ottawa Sun ... That's a "wow" moment right there.

I'm surprised the author even found this site, usually when you think of online sites and fetishes, you'll go for the most obvious choices.

Anyways, that little blurb was kinda cool. Good on the newspaper for that.

Living in Toronto, I know the scale of how large that comment is in the Ottawa Sun ... That's a "wow" moment right there.

I'm surprised the author even found this site, usually when you think of online sites and fetishes, you'll go for the most obvious choices.

Anyways, that little blurb was kinda cool. Good on the newspaper for that.

it was in the Toronto Sun as well.

I am sure it was in all the "sun" newspapers.. not to be confused with The Sun (which is a UK gossip tabloid

i am pretty sure this article not just in the ottawa and tornto sun but also in the other sun papers (which is Winnipeg, Calgary and Edmonton)