LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dls And Babies

My girlfriend and I have been talking about babies lately. Not like we're planning on having one, that's a few years off yet, but just the idea of having one. And I've been wondering what it will be like to have a baby in the house as it bring a ton of diapers. Will it make me want to wear more? Less? I'm just wondering if any DL's who have had babies have any insights or if not just thoughts on the matter.

I'm no parent, but let me be the devils advocate here :D

1. Babies are loud.

2. They suck up your time.

3. They suck up your money.

4. You sleep? Never.

5. You'll change diapers so much you won't want to see another diaper again !

6. Vacations? Not baby accessible.

7. Friends? You'll remember them fondly while changing a poopy diaper.

8. Before you know it 20 years or more of your life is gone.

9. Accumulation of capital? Good luck.

10. Your house will become a circus.

I could go on but here's a few reasons why having a baby may have the side-effects of you committing brutal murder using a grinder :D

Think of the grinders ._______.

*bursts into flames*

Necros!

• Like 2

LOL^^^

As far as most of that goes, its more of a personal preference thing, you can look at anything and pick out the bad points. Of course a baby isnt easy on anything, especially your wallet or personal life, but man their is nothing in life that is greater than kids!

Personally i dont have any yet (the ol lady wont let me LOL), but pretty much all of my friends and family have kids (of various ages, alot of babies right now!) and man are they great. the babies so far have all been awesome, not like some that scream and whine 24/7 (which i have found is pretty rare!) and the toddlers/preteens are just getting to be so damn funny and are great company to take along with us on hunting/fishing trips, they are always worth a good laugh!

Im sure once they hit the teens they wont be so much of a joy.... LOL

I cant speak from personal experience having a kid (yet!), but i have seen alot of other people that do say their diapers take a sideline after the birth. Which i dont doubt one bit, for the first few months their is going to be ALOT going on, no matter how well your baby behaves, not to mention changing someone elses crappy diaper probably doesnt help. And anyone with half a mind would put family first, for most people the thought probably doesnt cross their mind because their is just so much going through their heads...

After I had my baby, I didn't want to wear anymore so I thought I was over my fetish. It came back this month so I started wearing again. I felt the diaper cravings again and it turned out I had gotten my very first period since March 2010.

It may be different for men because they don't lose their sex drives after they have a baby and are breast feeding. Women do because their body knows they have a baby so it has no need to ovulate to get her pregnant again. So no sex drive. My husband says my diapers are my sex drive.

Yes of course you can still sleep. i still slept after I had my baby. Also he doesn't suck up our money nor suck up my time.

It's funny, my girlfriend and I have had this conversation as well throughout the years (probably in a similar scenario, no kids and still a bit away - just talking). I can only speak for myself personally, but as a dl/ab, I explained to her that the interest is in it for myself. It's something that I have to be involved in geared towards an adult. Therefore, being around babies, holding babies and watching baby commercials will never be an issue because the children do not interest me. For a dl, its the product itself. For an AB, I assume it's just getting all that treatment and acting out to themseleves ... So even though a real baby is just that, there never was and never will be a sexual interest.

Now as for just having so many baby items around the house? I have no idea. Powder, creams, lotions, lots of smells and ideas I'm sure. But as for the baby itself, I would never worry about that.

I'm just worried that I will be too busy to have my own fun, ever again after I have my first child. That's my concern!

Well we know we wanna have kids so the anti-kids argument is kinda unwarranted. I was just wondering what other people have experienced.

I meant no offense, it was merely a little humor since I'm no where near parent material :P

I don't have kids of my own but I would think that having a baby would change the ab/dl life style.

I my self need diapers for medical reasons and would continue to wear them but If i had kids i would probably be more discreet about it and put the babys needs first. :smiley-baby-boy:

When wife & I married she had 2 girls 1-1 1/2 1-4 1/2. So we keep my diaper time to the bedroom; exscept when they stayed at Grandmothers house. Thank-you Grandmother!!! They did come first above everything. Kids slow meeting our wants some but you can balance their needs and yours together. It just takes time to figure how. LOL If your part AB you'll have fun with their toys too.

See my girlfriend isn't into the whole diapers thing sexually and won't change mine so neither of those are an issue. I personally look forward to changing diapers. I'm pretty sure that's cause I'm a DL but I just enjoy being around diapers and that's a great way to be.

When I was in my early 20's, I discovered my urine/diaper fetish (it goes back to high school, really, but my 20's is when it dawned on me and I bought a pack of baby diapers, and of course the typical experimentation with plastic bags, etc). Due to religion and self-imposed shame, I quickly stopped. After that even though I had the occasional urge I didn't act on it. However, after getting married and having kids, I really wanted nothing to do with it. I thought I was cured (although looking back I think it was more that the rest of my life was able to satisfy me).

After leaving religion and having time to myself again due to only having my kids half the after my divorce, my DL urges came back. I only participate in it when my kids aren't around, for at least two reasons: 1) Diapers are mostly sexual for me, so I don't want to be getting aroused in front of my kids, 2) I think I'd burn out if I was doing it too much.

If I could have my kids all the time, I don't think I'd miss the diapers much. For me I think the diapers serve, at least in part, as a sort of coping mechanism.

Diapers aren't a sexual thing for me really. I mean I still get turned on by the idea of a girls wearing them like most straight guys would but they themselves don't turn me on. So I guess it's more of a just wait and see type of thing.

I have two kids 11 and 15,when they where babies my own diaper wearing didnt stop it became a bit less yes but was still there.As to dealing with there soiled once I changed them as need no more or less than my wife.Regret my kids no way

i would say so...

I think the lack of response here from actual parents is moreso due to the age group that makes up most of this forum (more of a younger crowd, more interested in gettin off than having a family and enjoying life!)

For the same age group, i doubt you would find that its not a pretty close cut between parents/non-parents as compared to non DL/ABs

My diaper fetish had gone dormant when my duaghter was born and her diapers and diaper-related products didn't affect me at all. I had been very diaper-oriented up until me teens and it wasn't until my daughter was about 14 or 15 that the fetish kicked in again. Now I have a grandson who just potty-trained. I have never been tempted to wear diapers around him, but remain very much in diapers the rest of the time.