LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis Question

I am on the fence about hypnotism. I used to be completely against the idea that it could really work, but after some reading and experience, I acknowledge that it can happen in some cases. I do think that there are many caveats to that statement though, but I am not a total nonbeliever anymore.

• Like 2

I used self hypnosis to quit smoking.....was doing 3 packs a day, but the trick that made it work was that I was quitting tobacco, not smoking.

I've tried five or six different weight loss tapes w/o much success. I've collected a few books on the subject. Tried unsuccessfully to be intentionally hypnotized in person and was nearly put under while watching someone else being hypnotized by an ER doctor. Have attended several night-club hypnosis acts. I'm not unfamiliar with this subject.

My point is (imho) that almost anyone can be hypnotized if the conductor knows his subject and carefully prepares for the induction. Words must be chosen carefully. Of course, the subject must be motivated and willing.

I think a skillful practitioner could make anyones diaper dreams become more real.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers