LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr. Ann'S Diaper Clinic: Maryann'S Initiation

Ann removed ma's skirt. To ma's embarassment she had started to leak. There were small wet spots along her inner thighs which were somewhat obvious against her sliver tights. Her diaper bulge had been hidden to an certain extent by her skirt, but now it was quite noticeable. "We need to get you changed. Follow me." Ann led her through the shop to the restroom. Monique chuckled seeing the diapered young lady. In the restroom, Ann removed ma's top and her tights. Her diaper went in a plastic bag and soon the trash can. The tights amd protective panty went into another bag and placed in the diaper bag. A quick wipe and powdering followed by another Abeena and fresh pants completed the change. Her top was replaced and she was taken back to the fitting room.

Monique met them there with her measuring tape. She proceeded to take numerous measurements including her bust, waist, underbust and other places ma never imagined. "We need to get things right, n'est ce pas? I will be right back."

The two lovers sat on the sofa. Ann cuddled her trainee. ma was somewhat in shock. How many others would know she was dependent on her diapers. Ann consoled her as best she could, whipering sweet nothings in her ear. Soon Monique returned. She carried a formidable looking device with many straps and buckles. ma's spirits sunk. She was hoping at least for a pretty corset. This was scary. Monique guessed her reaction. "Not to worry, mon petite. This is merely a sizing garment. This will confirm my measurements so we can run up your lovely new corsets. Stand up and raise your arms." ma stood under what she had thought was a chin-up bar. Monique and Ann each took an arms and secured her to the bar with leather cuffs around her wrists and the bar. "Grip the bar. This will ensure a tight lacing." Monique patted the back of her diaper playfully. This caused a deep blush in ma's face.

ma stepped into the garment Monique held open for her. It was tightened snugly to show the basic size. Straps were tightened around the breast cups. She stood straighter. "You see this model has a posture back. That ensures she will not slouch. Her tits also will stand out more. The uplift in the bra portion will present her breasts just like Victorian times. A low-cut gown should barely cover her nipples." Monique checked the fit of the upper portion. Her nipples were hard with arousal embarassing her. "She is qiute responsive, non?" When it was adjusted to Moniques satisfaction, she took more measurements, recording them on her hand held device. "I will download this to my computer. You will be able to view the selections available soon."

Ann added "She has leaked. What can we dress her in for the return home?"

"I have just the thing. It is called a shaper slip. I will get one in her size. Take off her top." Monique exited this time running her hand over ma's diaper covered vulva. ma was in shame. Soon she returned with a long black dress-looking garment. First came off black control-top pantyhose. Both helped roll them up. The "slip" was form fitting and came to halfwas down her thighs. Monique adjusted the bra straps and looked at ma with approval. She fastened her skirt and remarked "We don't sell too many of these. It is difficult to use the toilet wearing this but you don't need to worry about that, do you?" They laughed, ma finging it hard to find humor in any of this. She slipped her heels back on and Ann guided her to Monique's office hand-in -hand. They sat and Monique opened "What do you have in mind?"

ma realized her input was not necessary or invited. She stayed silent, remembering her instructions. Ann replied "We want an overbust model with posture back. We will train her waist to a 4" reduction. We want the bottom to be long enough to smooth her bulge. Open-bottom and six garters. We want one in black and one in beige. When will they be ready?"

"Tres bien. I have the materials and can have them ready by next Monday. Come in for a final fitting. I can make minor adjustments as you wait."

"Very good. ma go into the shop and wait for me. We have some things to discuss." ma left. "I also want a punishment corset which can be laced to the knees. I also want a leather corset for myself. You have my measurements on file. These will be a surprise for my little one." Ann paid for the slip and a deposit on the corsets.

In the car, Ann turneed to ma. "Have you ever been corseted before? It can be a lot of fun."

ma shook her head. "A friend in college had to wear one for a historical play. She hated it and complained it was extremely uncomftorable"

"That was probably because it was improperly fitted. Custom fitting as we did today will be better fitting." ma noticed Ann left out "will also be more comfortable" The shaper slip felt sexy, though. She moved her thighs causing the damp diaper to arouse her private parts. Ann saw this. "You are not allowed to please yourself this week. That is my prerogative. If you have a self-induced orgasm, I will punish you." Secretly Ann knew ma could not resist and looked forward to punishing her fiancee.

• Like 1

Wow, normally I don't go for stories of this style, but your writing has captured my attention. Please do continue, & Thank You for Writing!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012! :D

"How close are you to needing a change?" ma shook her head. Ann assumed this meant her sub still had room in her diaper for more. They stopped at an upscale bar. It was "Happy Hour" so the lounge was rather crowded. The two attractive ladies garnered many appraising looks. Ann strode to a window table while ma slunk behind her in shame. Ann told her "Stand up straight! Feel the power I am emanating. See all the men with their tongues hanging out. But they cannot have either of us as we are committed to each other. How many would be interested in a woman in diapers anyway?" She chuckled. ma was uncomftorable. The waitress came and Ann ordered two glasses of white wine and two large glasses of water. "The water is for you, my pet. I want you peeing constantly." Another round was soon ordered with water also. By this time, the wine made ma more relaxed. If she leaked, it was not her fault. She felt the pee leaking into her diaper but an overflow was some time away. Soon they left for home.

They walked in the door. Ann embraced her lover and said "You saw the attention we grabbed. I will teach you to use that to your advantage. You must be close to leaking. Time for a change." After entering the bedroom, Ann unzipped ma's skirt and patted her diapered bottom. ma thought she heard a faint cry of "mine, all mine" come from her mistress. The slip was removed and the pantyhose. "Lay down on this pad. We don't want the bed to get wet." Ann pulled down the pants and remarked "Wow, you really are leaking big time. Good thing we use pants over your diaper!" ma looked away in shame. A cleaning and powder preceeded a new disposable. "We'll put you into your nighttime cloth diapers after your evening poop. Now let's eat."

After dinner they watched a movie. ma was squirming and flexing her thighs. Ann noticed but said nothing. Ann got up to bring more water and visit the bathroom herself. ma had to rub herself to a quick orgasm. She pooped her diaper soon after. Unknown to her, Ann observed this from around the corner. She grinned to herself. Now it was punishment time!

"I saw that, young lady. You were well aware your pleasure was totally in my hands. Follow me." Ann led her to the spare bedroom. This sported a hospital bed and restraints. ma was cleaned and rediapered in extra thick overnight diapers. Ann directed her to lay on the bed on her back. "You have broken the rules. You will be restrained until tomorrow morning. By then, you will beg me for pleasure." Ann attached wrist cuffs holding her arms at waist level. Her ankles were fastened to a similar band of canvas running under the bed. A gag was placed in her mouth. This will keep you quiet as I hate whining. See you in the morning"

ma squirmed in the bed. There was enough slack in the restraints she could move about six inches but could not roll over. She felt the pee leak into the diaper. She was getting used to it. Was one small orgasm worth this? She counted the days. Only five days left of her "Hell Week in diapers".

• Like 1

It took ma a long time to get to sleep. Her restraints allowed her just enough movement so she could make her diaper rub lightly against her sensitive spots, yet not enough to bring her to a climax. If she had just behaved herself! She could have shared her lovers bed and orgasms. The constant leakage into the diapers reminded her of her dedication to her mistress. She vowed to be a better sub for the rest of the week. If not, she might not find out what Ann's surprise for her might be! Deep inside her there was a fear that the worst was yet to come. After what seemed like hours, sleep finally found her.

ma woke as the sun brightened the room. She felt a need to poop. About ten minutes later, her bowels erupted. Wow, she thought. I had some warning this time. Maybe my control is returning. She laid back down and let the semi-solid poop mix with her urine. No warning when she needed to pee. It just dripped, occasionally a burst helplessly wetting her diaper.

Several hours later, Ann woke her with a kiss on the cheek. ma's gag was removed, but Ann pressed her finger to her sub's lips to keep her quiet. "Not only did you deprive yourself of pleasure, you deprived me of your lips and body. I had to resort to my trusty vibrator. I must admit the thought of you bound in her helped me get hot. Your punishment is not over. You will stay here until noon in the same diapers. You notice they are extra thick. This will teach you I control your pleasure. Breakfast will be here soon." With that, Ann began rubbing ma's plastic pants arousing her. Of course, she stopped before climax was achieved. ma's had hoped to be released or at least a diaper change. It was getting itchy but she could not scratch.

Ann ushered Maria into the room. She was still lactating and wore her heels and tight nurse's aide uniform. She crawled on the bed as Ann raised the head. She straddled ma's waist and opened her bra. "Today you get titty milk for breakfast. Just think of months of feeding like what has happened to your father. You can be returned to babyhood at any time. So behave." Soon ma had drained both breasts. Maria said "MOO" as she had been trained upon concluding a feeding. Ann then gave ma a bottle. After it was drunk, Ann informed her that it contained a laxative to"clean her out" ma was left alone.

Soon afterward, ma's bowels erupted in her diaper. It was not fun anymore. Her gag had been replaced otherwise she would have said things she would later regret saying about her domme. Her diaper was very uncomftorable. She knew a rash was imminent. She napped lightly.

Finally Ann approached. "Diaper change time. You still are not allowed a climax without my permission. Remember that if you know what is good for you." She undid the ankle restraints and the hand restraints. "If I remove your gag, will you keep quiet?" ma nodded. She hated the gag most of all. It kept her from pleasing her mistress. Ann turned on the shower, motioning ma in. It took about 60 seconds for the hot water to come from the other end of the house. ma shivered until it heated up. Ann had shed her clothes and joined her in the shower. "I am here to clean you and make sure you obey the rules. You don't want another punishment, do you?" ma shook her head "no".

Ann removed her panties and diaper. It was caked with pee and poop. She quipped " Somehow. chocolate pudding will never seem the same." ma failed to see the humor, but remained silent. Her diapered arrea was extremely tender. Ann told her, "This is what happens when a patient is left too long in a diaper. I wanted you to experience this so you know how far to take this. A serious infection could result from too long in diapers. You will just need some lotion." ma stood still as her butt was cleaned. The water was luke warm, any warmer it would sting. She let Ann shampoo her hair, wash the rest of her and towel her dry. She felt like a doll being cared for. "Up on the table, young lady. You will feel better soon." Ann donned a pair of latex gloves and spread a thick layer of Desitin cream over her private parts. Relief was quick. Something pushed at her burning butthole. "Relax, it's just a Prep H suppository. Your punishment is over for now." She was rediapered and a pushup bra and heels were given her. "You took your punishment well. You can stay home the rest of the day. These diapers are extra thick also. I will be putting a restraint belt over the pants. Your pleasure is still in my hands. I am going to work for the afternoon. Prepare dinner for us. I will return about 6:00. I will know if you have tampered with your diapers."

Soon ma was alone in the house. She watched some TV. Her rash still itched. She was able to alleviate most of the discomfort by grabbing her controlling garments and rubbing. She had no interest in sex now. She napped for a while. Soon it was time to prepare dinner. She opened a bottle of wine to breathe and mixed a pitcher of Martinis. She decided on a lasagna. The ingredients were available and it was placed in the oven at the proper time. She dedecided to dress for dinner. She did her makeup and hair. She rolled a pair of stayup stockings up her legs and donned a sexy all-in-one girdle. She truly wanted to please her mistress and avoid more punishment.

Ann arrived on time. ma met her at the door with a kiss and knelt to remove her heels. Ann sat on the couch and extended her feet to her sub. "Kiss my feet. Run your tongue over the entire foot. Use your hands to massage the other foot. Very good. You are amassing Brownie points. Enough and you will receive pleasure. You make a nice drink. Keep it up. Massage my legs. It feels so good, run your hands up my thighs. I wore crotchless panty hose just for you. Now crawl under my skirt. I have been horny all day thinking about you. I need you to lick me. You are becoming a great pussy-licker. In the future I may make you my pussy-licking instructor for new subs." With that, Ann had a medium orgasm. "Yes, that will hold me until bedtime."

Some time later, they sat to dinner. The lasagna was excellent, ma was quite a good cook. Ann allowed ma to speak and asked her views on the last 24 hours. ma answered "I never want to have a rash like that again. Thank you for the lotion and suppository. It is only a little uncomftorable now. But the worst was not being in your bed. I now realize that is my place and I never want to leave you. It is like you are reading my mind sometimes. I willingly accept your guidance and punishments. You are the love of my life."

This time Ann was teary-eyed. "Oh, my sweet. We have found each other. By the end of the week, nothing will surprise us about each other. You are the only one for me, forever." They reached across the table and clasped hands. They both stood and embraced, whispering the proverbial sweet nothings in each other's ear. "Thank you for dressing for me. We will both wear heeels until our feet cannot stand flats. It will be our secret. Relax with me for now. I think an early bedtime indicated for both of us." ma hoped this meant her lover would grant her pleasure.

They repaired to Ann's bedroom. ma noticed the restraints had been put in place on the king-sized bed. Ann removed her girdle and stockings. Her feet felt funny without heels so she slipped them back on. Ann noticed and smiled to herself. The retention belt was next. ma breathed a sigh of relief but resisted the urge to rub the spots that itched. Somehow, she knew that would cause problems. Her diapers were removed. They were merely wet. It seemed the laxative had forced out her usual evining movement earlier. She was then rediaperd in thinner cloth than the previous night. A pair of heels with an arch strap were placed on her feet. She was then restrained as she had been the night before. At least she was in the same bed as her lover. Pleasure would hopefully be hers soon.

Ann removed her clothes, letting ma watch her. "Does my body turn you on? I know it does and you get me hot also." She proceed to kneel over ma's face. ma knew what to do and licked her to two orgasms. Ann licked her own juices from ma's face. "Good job. sweetheart. Now for your reward." She kissed her sub and rubbed her diaper. ma had been deprived of satisfaction for over 24 hours. The first climax came soon, followedd by several more. "Thank you, mistress" she intoned just efore falling into an exhausted sleep. Her last thought before succumbing to morpheus was "only four more days."

• Like 1

Thank you for these two additional Chapters. When will Ma learn to obey the rules? Please keep going,

Yes, thank you. As for ma, I kind of hope she doesn't learn too soon! Great writing.

ma woke to an unpleasant feeling. Her diaper was not only soaked and leaking, but the laxative had worked again in the night. She knew she had pooped from the smell and it was runny. The thick layer of rash cream had protected her to some extent, but it still itched somewhat. She could move a little, but not enough to scratch herself. Ann was still asleep next to her. ma reasoned she couldn't be in too much trouble if they had slept together.

Ann rolled over awakening. She patted ma's diaper and asked "Need a change?" ma nodded yes, remembering her instructions on silence. Ann unbuckled her restraints, making ma kiss the straps after her freedom from them. "Off to the shower with both of us. You leaked a little, but that is OK. Diapered girls will have an occasional leak. It won't be your last." ma was cleaned and dried. She was led back to the changing table where another thick layer of Desitin was applied to her diaper area. She was no longer horny. Her mistress had taken care of her needs last night and then some. A thin disposable was applied temporarily. She was sent to the kitchen to start coffee brewing and breakfast cooking. She donned a bib apron to protect her from the bacon spatters. Soon the meal was ready.

As they were eating, Ann gave her permission to speak about her feelings. "I am a little discouraged with my progress in bowel training. Yesterday I had about ten minutes of warning before I let loose. This morning, I woke up dirty. I don't mind wetting so much, in fact a wet diaper can be stimulating, especially when you change me. The rash is uncomfortable and makes me feel like an infant. But i still love and need you. I will obey." With this, she knelt at Ann's feet and kissed them.

Ann was moved by her reply. She had finally found the companion she had been looking for. ma would be submissive to her, but would benefit from Ann's domme training. "Today we will go to work. Two thick disposables should do the trick as you will not be changed until noon. Now drink these large glasses of water and cranberry juice. If you behave, you needn't have any prune juice. Understand?" ma nodded her acceptence.

They returned to the bedroom. ma's diposable was damp and she was cleaned, Desitined, and put in diapers and pants. Shiny hose were rolled up her legs and attached to a long-leg panty girdle. A longline bra gave her a sleek profile. Heels and a tight knit dress would make a change difficult anywasy. Ann wore similiar clothing other than the diapers. They stood and zipped up each other's dress. Ann joked "This is almost like being sealed in the dress. Neither one of us can open it by ourselves. Women have had to put up with this for years. We have each other. That is empowering."

In the office, ma was led to her computer. To her suprise, her legs were strapped to the chair legs. A strap around her waist locked behind the chairback ensured she would stay put. "I need to make my rounds. Get your work done and I will reward you. I know you will not be wasting time in the bathroom!" Ann chuckled.

Ann returned before lunch. She found ma's progress satisfactory, but barely so. She released her and put her on the table. Restraints were used to immobilize her charge. She opened the door to Maria. "I have issues to deal with regarding our newly diapered nurse Inger. Gerda and I will give her 'encouragement' to be more cooperative" ma thought she was happy not to be "encouraged"

Maria's first job was to clean and change ma. The diaper was quite wet. ma remembered feeling the wet warmth between her legs as she had worked along. The side snap pants and disposable were replaced by a clean pair. Then Maria climbed on the table and opened her nursing bra presenting her left breast to ma. She started sucking. Maria said "Having my tits sucked gets me horny. How about you?" ma nodded yes, not wanting to break the relaxing feeling moment. She felt warm and taken care of. Maria then proceeded rubbing her diaperd crotch against ma's leg. She cried out with a medium-sized orgasm. She then rubbed ma to a climax in her diapers. "This is our secret, OK?" ma nodded.

Soon Ann returned with a satisfied smile on her face. Maria was dismissed and ma unbound. She was redressed and sent back to her desk. She was secured again to her chair and it was back to her tasks. Ann presented her with a pitcher of cold water and instructed her to drink. Would her diapers last the afternoon?

Wow,

What can I say? You keep outdoing yourself with each of these chapters, because each new chapter just gets better & better! I hope ma's reward is worth all of what she is going through! Please do Continue,

The remainder of the afternoon passed uneventfully. At quitting time, Ann checked ma's wetness level. She decided a change could wait for home. Ma spotted a new device in the bedroom. Ann furnished an explanation. "This is a yoke. It was custom made for my princess. Notice the polished wood shoulder piece. This enables much of the weight to rest on your shoulders. There are hospital restraints at arm's length and a leather strap for the neck. This ensures the neck is not too tight." ann unzipped her dress and unhooked her bra. The yoke was next put in place. It was surprisingly comfortable for ma. Ann undressed her to her panties and led her to the changing table. "I will be keeping you in this until morning. It will make certain you do not excite yourself. That is my prerogative. I will feed and change you." ma was cleaned and placed in double diapers and pants. Ann knelt to replace her heels. ma was uncomfortable now in anything less than a 3" heel. This had been predicted and she knew her mistress was now dependant on heels also.

Dinner was interesting. Ann had to feed and water her. When salad dressing splattered down her chest, Ann licked it off. She had a hard time keeping her hands off ma's helpless body, especially her tits. ma loved the attention. she felt so lucky to have such a thoughtful and caring lover. "Do you like the yoke?" ma blushed and nodded. "i love having your body exposed for me.

After dinner the two lovers cuddled on the couch. More accurately, Ann caressed her diapered lover and ma enjoyed it. Her constantly leaking pee and Ann's stimulation kept her aroused but unable to climax. She had been gagged for Ann's amusement. Soon she began whimpering and squirming. "Do you have to poop? Would you like me to take you to the toilet?" ma nodded vigorously. She was pulled to her feet and led tinto the bathroom. she blushed as she had to turn her body 90 degree to enter the door. Ann undid her plastic pants and unpinned her diapers. She sat on the seat and pooped in the toilet for the first time in a week and a half. She sighed in satisfaction. Who knew how good such a simple act could feel. Also she was getting a warning before her bowels exploded. A very good sign it was. Even having her lover wipe her clean and rediapering her this time in three cloth diapers did not ruin her good mood. Wetting she was getting used to, but messing disgusted her. Now she had some hope for her future. It seemed as if Ann's estimates of her incontinence time were mostly accurate.

It was bedtime. ma was laid on her back. The same restraints as the previous night were used to secure her legs. A rope led from the back of her collar to the top of the bed. This kept her from turning over or moving too much. Ann stripped and knelt over ma's face. Her gag was removed and she did not need to be given instructions. She licked her nistress to several climaxes. Ann then slid down the bed and rubbed her clit inside the diapers producing two huge orgasms. ma had waited for these all day. They both fell into a sound sleep.

ma woke to a wet and messy diaper. Her nighttime control was still not present. She had not realized that she had peed herself the previous night upon climaxing. Her lack of bowel control bothered her to some extent, but she remembered pooping in the toilet the night before. Surely that was a good sign. Only two days of punishment. Unbeknownst to her, the toughest was yet to come. The yoke had kept her arms at shoulder level all night and was getting uncomfortable. Even though she was not gagged, she had learned not to complain.

Ann soon removed the yoke from her lover after feeding her breakfast. Several cups of coffee followed, ma knowing where it would end up. Ann then removed her diapers, cleaning the poop off in the shower. ma was rediaped in a thick disposable and ordered dress only in stayup stockings and heels. A short t-shirt replaced her normal business attire. This seemed to be a bad omen.

Ann spoke upon arriving in the office. "You have 48 hours left of Heel Week. I have asked Gerda to assist us in securing you for your last punishment. Here she is now."

Gerda entered carrying a canvas bundle. With a nod from the Doctor, she unrolled it. "Yes, my sweet, this is a genuine straitjacket. You will learn how a 48 hour involuntary committment works. We will place you in our 'secure room' today. I will take you home for the remainder of your treatment. You will, of course, be diapered at all times. We will feed you through a feeding gag which will also keep you quiet. You must experience restraint to appreciate freedom more." She nodded to Gerda. Gerda held out the jacket for her arms. ma reluctantly thrust her arms forward. Ann pulled the jacket up her arms and torso. Ann began tightening the straps at the back. When all five were secure but not overly tight, her arms were led through loops under her arms and through a loop in the front. Then her sleeve extensions were buckled together. Lastly, a crotch strap was passed from front to back making it impossible to remove the jacket by pulling it over her head. She was led dowm the hall to a room she never had seen before. It was lined in padded canvas with a similiar floor. Ann told her "This is what we used to call the rubber room. As you can see, it is really of canvas." Gerda pushed her over onto her back. Her ankles were firmly but comfortably tied together. The feeding gag was applied and a liter of liquid started. It did not taste too bad, but she tasted the dreaded laxative and diurretic. Her diapers would be well tested for the next two days.

• Like 1

I wonder if ma Realized what she was in for when she agreed to this? I have a strong feeling that ma will have regrets when the 48 hours is up. I look forward to reading the Rest!

Rockies Fan.

There was something in the liquid feeding which caused her to feel thirsty. She sucked down all the liquid and the next which replaced it some time later. Her diaper was getting wetter all the time. She was able to stimulate herself by arching her back. This caused the crotch strap to press her wet diaper against her clit, but not enough to allow a climax. She drank and drank. Soon the second bottle was removed and the sedative let her fall asleep. She awoke later, her sense of timing nonexistent. The dull light shone 24/7 and there were of course no clocks. She guessed it had been several hours, but she had no point of reference. What had caused her to waken was the urgent need to move her bowels. The laxative caused an eruption into her thick diapers which, as always, disgusted her. Her only consolation was that every hour which passed made her "graduation" closer. The sedative took effect and she slept again.

The next awakening was her lover unbuckling her crotch strap and the last strap in the back of the jacket. She slid a waterproof pad beneath ma's ass and opened the plastic pants. The smell was strong in the small room but they soon became used to it. Ann took her time wiping her sub's crotch and applying a generous layer of Desitin to combat diaper rash. Thick disposables and pants completed the change. ma was surprised as her gag was removed, a finger to her lips warned her not to speak. Ann then proceeded to brush ma's teeth. This had never been done to her by a non-dental professional. Her gag was then replaced and another bag of liquid was started into her gag. "Don't worry, sweetie. No laxatives here. We wanted to clean you out for your next ordeal. Lay back and relax. As if you have a choice" she snickered. Ann resecured her lover/patient.

ma observed that the time had not been mentioned to her. It felt like the next morning, but she could have been fooled. She had slept in stretches, not eight hours at a time. She proceeded to suck her medications and sustenence throught the gag. The bag was replaed by another. She had a difficult time finishing this one. The unspoken threat of further punishment helped motivate her. Soon her diapers were wet enought to turn her on, but like yesterday, an orgasm was just impossible. She passed some time in attempting it. After all, she did not have a lot of options at the present.

Eventually she slept. The door being opened awoke her. They must have just the right hinges to make them sound squeaky. Of course, Ann wanted that sound. Gerda stood her up and walked her to the door and across the hall. "Don't get your hopes up, pumpkin. I am merely cleaning you and preparing you for your next surprise." She was cleaned ads before and diapered in extra-thick cloth diapers. A pair of plastic pants was followed by a pair of "bloomer style" pants, the bottoms of which came almost to her knees. A thick pair of black tights and strapped heels followed. She was allowed to sit.

Soon her surprise entered. Doctor Ann entered wearing only a sports bra and panties. And the ubiquitous high heels. She addressed ma. "Your incontinence was supposed to be done by now. I feel guilty about allowing what happened. As a penance, I will be joining you in incontinence for the next two weeks. Gerda will inject me in front of you. I will be prepped as you are and will share your cell for the next 24 hours. Gerda, do your job."

Gerda lowered Ann's panties revealing she had also been shaved. She injected her in the butt and wrapped diapers like ma's around her loins. Another straitjacket was produced and secured in back. "Stand up, girl" Gerda ordered ma. To her surprise, her arms were unbuckled at the rear. She was ordered to stand in front of her lover. ma's arms were secured behind Ann's back and vice-versa. Their crotch straps were secured to each other's jacket. ma's gag was removed and they were led back to the cell. They were pushed over, ma landing on top of her lover and mentor. They heard the door being secured.

"I told you I had a good surprise for you. Soon I will wet just as you do. I feel sorry for the mistake I made trusting Inger. She is being punished as she should be, but I need to work my guilt out my self. We will be straped together for the next 24 hours to show you my sincere regrets about your situation. Soon we will both be free but not of our diapers."

ma was almost speechless. To have her lover, her mistress, her mentor bound to her was overwhelming. She first gave Ann a deep kiss. "How I have missed your touch! I need your body next to me!" She realized their legs were unbound. This allowed ma to insinuate a thigh between Ann's legs. Ann returned the favor. This enabled both to achieve enough friction to allow orgasms for both. ma said "A climax is better when it involves you".

Ann smiled and kissed her lover again. "We have time together. Let me tell you about how I was started into bondage." She gasped as her first leakage occurred. She had not even felt it coming.

THE END for now.

I plan to write another story soon about Inger the rebellious nurse and her punishment for her tricks.

• Like 1