LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr. Ann'S Diaper Clinic: Maryann'S Initiation

This is a continuation with the characters in my story "Conspiracy..."

Characters:

Dr Ann Tyler: About 40 y/o Psychiatrist and experimental scientist. Strict and dominating.

Tim: Her first diapered patient, in the care or the clinic after being declared incompetent by a court. maried to Claire who instigated the procedure but was caught in the trap herself.

Maria: Tim's former lover in the real world. Is now partially incontinent herself and working as a nurse's aide at the clinic.( Involuntarily)

Claire: As above, has had experimental chips implanted to cause her sphincters to be programmed by others. A bitch.

Maryann: Tim and Claire's daughter, a recent college graduate who studied abnormal psychology and has recently become Dr. Ann's lover.

Nurse Inger: A strict Teutonic nurse who is getting jealous of Maryann's new status with the Doctor.

Nurse Gerda: Sometime lover of Inger and strict disciplinarian.

I am contemplating several stories which will follow one storyline at a time for the most part. I had three or four lines going before and it was hard to keep the continuity as I am writing this as I go.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Maryann's Initiation

Dr. Ann and Maryann have recently become lovers and partners in the clinic. Her parents (Tim and Claire) have both been declared incompetent in court. The Probate Judge is Ann's aunt and her extended family are very influential in the county. Maryann has moved in with Ann in her house which is on the clinic grounds but detatched and at some distance.

The two ladies were conferring in Ann's comfortable office on a Monday morning. Dr Ann stated "Honey, you have done well in learning the rudiments of our clinic. You definately have dominant tendencies and should fit in well with our future. You have perhaps heard it said that to become a domme, one must first experience life as a a submissive. Since we use pain on a very limited basis here, I have decided to use diaper discipline. You see how much good it has done for your parents. One of the drug companies with whom I have been working has come up, at my request, a drug which will remove a patien's continence temporarily. I would like you to try this for scientific purposes."

Maryann was surprised but not shocked. "What exactly would this entail? How long would I be in diapers? Who will change me? Do I still get to sleep with you? Now that we have found each other, I don't wnt us to be apart."

"Sweetie, I will not let you get away. Of course we will sleep together. I will change you at home and often at work. If I am unavailable, one of the staff will aid you. A true diapered patient cannot change herself. The medication is supposed to last 14 days. Part of our process here is to calibrate the dosages for accuracy. I feel that this will give you a much better perspective on what our patients are experiencing. You are my love, I would not do anything permant to you. What do you think?"

"This is a big step. What about all the new clother we bought? Will the diapers fit under them? Some dresses are quite tight."

"Don't worry. The girdles and corsets we bought will keep you sleek. I am aware that you are justifiably proud of your waistline and would not do anything to upset you. I think changing your diaper may lead to a lot of fun. How about it?"

"Since you put it that way, I suppose I will try it. I need to be sure that you will still love me even when I lose control."

"It won't change anything between us. Even though we have only known each other for a short time, i want to keep you close. This may even help us be intimate" Ann picked up her phone "Inger, prepare a two week dose of the new INCO-12. Maryann has agreed to test it for us. I shall administer the dose myself."

Inger was somewhat jealous of Maryann's new popularity with her boss. She and Ann had shared a bed several times, but not since Maryann had appeared. I'll fix her, she thought. I will give her a 50% overdose and blame it on her size. She grinned at the thought the new "Doctor's Pet" would be taken down a few notches.

Dr Ann led her lover to the treatment room wher Inger was waiting. "First order of business is to get your protection on. The injection will take effect in 10-15 minutes." Ann unzipped the tight blue knit dress which she had zipped up just two hours ago. Maryann lifted her highheels one at a time as she stepped out of the dress..Both Dr Ann and inger had the same thought on seeing her in her longline bra, panty girdle. and off black hose. Ann helped her out of the girdle and pantyhose. "Pantyhose has a tendency to slide over plastic pants unless you wear corsetry. We will make sure you are safe and comfortable."

Inger bent her over and Dr Ann injected her in the butt. They worked together to enclose the subject in a thick disposable and waterproof pants. The girdle and hose followed. After the dress was in place, Ann led her to a mirror. "See, you can hardly see you are wearing 'protection'" She then led a somewhat confused Maryann back to her office.

They sat next to each other on the couch in the office. "Hold me. I am so afraid that something will go wrong. Inger is out to get me!"

Dr Ann said "Don't be silly. She has worked with me quite a while and knows the punishment for misbehavior." She put her arms around her junior partner and kissed her. As soon as the deep kiss ended, Maryan felt herself wetting uncontrollably.

"Oh no!" she started sobbing. "I can feel it, but I cannot do anything to stop it! Help me! Do you still love me?"

"Of course I love you. A little urine cannot come between our love. These diapers are good for several wettings and I will change you before lunch. There are the usual weekly reports to write so you may sit at your desk and get used to wet diapers." They kissed again.

• Like 3

I like the start to this story, & I think it was a good idea to do different story lines with the different characters that way its not so confusing. I look forward to reading the rest of the adventures,

Rockies Fan.

Maryann worked at her computer the rest of the morning. She felt herself wetting several times without notice. She could feel the pee escape but was unable to stop it or even slow it down. It was now almost noon and she wondered how much her diaper would hold. All this was new to her and she hoped Dr. Ann would still love her. Ann said "It is lunchtime. We will go home and make your first diaper change a memorable one. Give me a kiss and we will be on our way."

Ann drove the short distance to her house in silence. She knew that Maryann was experiencing new sensations and needed time to adjust. She also knew Maryann would need lots of love and reassurance. That would be a pleasure.

As soon as they entered the house and closed the door, Maryann threw her arms about Ann's neck and started sobbing. Between sobs she was able to say "I am now as incontinent and worthless as the patients. I know you are going to kick me out of your life as I am nor worthy anymore."

"On the contrary, I love you as you are. You are the same lovable young woman who I fell in love with and this is going to make us even closer as you will see in the next two weeks. I will not allow you to be hurt and our relationship will be stronger than ever. Now let's get you changed. You must be ready to leak."

Ann led her to the oversized bathroom. Maryann noticed a vinyl covered changing table which had not been there that morning. She stood in shock as Ann removed her clothes down to her plastic panties and diapers. "Hop up on the table and I will clean you." Ann pulled down the pants and un did the diaper tapes. "You are quite the pisser. But you are my pisser" She gently cleaned Maryann's diaper area paying attention to her sensitive places. With a layer of cream she was rediapered and pantied. Ann led her to the bed in the adjoining master bedroom. "We have a rubber sheet under the regular sheet so if you leak (and you will, she added to herself) it will not harm the mattress. Now help me off with my clothes and I will join you"

Ann climbed into bed with her newly incontinent lover. They made slow sensuous love. Maryann gasped as a small burst of urine escaped her. "It's OK, lover. This will bring us closer. When you recover you will help me in my research and I will include your name in my scholarly papers." Their lovemaking resumed as Ann showed her how stimulating damp diapers could be when rubbed the right way. "Tonight I will put you in thick cloth diapers which, some say, are even more exciting when wet."

After their lovemaking, Ann made a simple salad which they ate with only Maryann clothed and that was just diapers and pants. "I am giong back to work. I understand this has been a confusing day so take the afternoon off and relax. Take a nap and I will return about 6:00." They kissed and Maryann watched her lover leave for the clinic.

Maryann crawled back into bed. It had barely cooled from their lovemaking and she still smelled Ann's scent on the sheets. Sighing, she curled up and napped.

She awoke several hours later. She noticed that she had wet herself as she had napped. Even though there was a fair amount in the diaper, it did not seem ready to leak. She decided to check the larder and prepare dinner for the two of them.. A nice baked chicken dish and salad seemed appropriate. The chicken went in the oven and she made sure there were several bottles of white wine chilled and one opened. Ann would be home soon and Maryann needed reassurance and a romantic evening. She decided to "dress" for dinner. Knowing how her lover liked her in sexy underwear, she donned an uplift bra which enhanced her 34-C breasts. She then put on a gaterbelt and stockings over her plastic pants and diaper. A low cut top and 4" heels completed her garb. She had guessed that Ann liked her incontinence to show. Her bladder seemed to be leaking more often but her diaper seemed adequate for quite a time yet.

Maryann had timed dinner for 7:00 to give them time for a predinner cocktail. Ann walked in just before 6:00 and hugged her new lover. "I missed you today. It was hard to get any work done as I kept thinking of you and your diaper. Do you need a change?"

"Not yet. I made dinner and it will be ready in an hour. I also have two Cosmos ready for us. I want to toast to our mutual love"

"How sweet! Thank you! Let's sit on the couch and cuddle." They carried their drinks and toasted each other as only lovers do. Then they kissed, Maryann remembering how much she respected and adored Ann. Any earlier relationships with both women and men paled in comparison. This was her first truly adult love. How ironic, she thought. An adult relationship while wearing infantile protection. She somehow knew things would be OK.

The timer dinged and dinner was ready. Ann sat as Maryann served the salad and chicken. The white wine was on the table and poured. They laughed and giggled their way through dinner and opened a second bottle. They both cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. As Maryann knelt to load the bottom level, a loud fart escaped her butt. Without warning, a large bowel movement filled the back of her diaper. "Oh no! I did not expect this! I only thought I would pee, not be totally out of control!" She started bawling.

Ann led her to the couch. "I did not want this to happen. The manufacturer says a two week dose should not do this. We will run tests tomorrow. In the short term it is all the same . You are wearing diapers anyway so there will be no messes on the furniture. Besides, I think it is cute. I love taking care of my sweetheart and this is just another thing we will experience together. Perhaps this is a one time occurence. We'll get you changed."

Ann took her hand and pulled her to the bathroom. Maryann stood weeping as her lover removed her clothes. "Step in the shower and I will wash you." Ann removed her clothing and stepped in the warm shower also. She used the hand held nozzle to rinse away the poop. "It will be much more sanitary to shave you and changes will be much easier. OK?" Maryann nodded through her tears knowing if she refused, she would be shaved by someone else against her will. It was over soon and she was cleaned and led to the changing table. "Since you have lost continence back there temoporarily we need to protect you from rash." She applied a thick layer of Desitin and pinned three cloth diapers to her. Genuine rubber pants and a short babydoll top completed her clothing. "Sit on the couch, it's waterproof and I will join you soon." She turned some soothing music on and went to the bedroom.

Ann emerged soon. She had donned a silky robe and highheeled mules. She carried a the same for Maryann. "Let me slip these on for you. We will both wear heels as much as possible. It will draw us closer." She sat and embraced her young lover.

Maryann felt her pee leaking almost constantly. "I leak all the time rather than a lot at one time will this make it harder for me to heal?"

"It is to be expected. Truly incontinent people usually drip all the time. This gives us a chance to test the diapers for capacity." With this, she began rubbing Maryann's diapered crotch.

"Ooh! These cloth diapers feel even better when damp! I am afraid I will want to play with myself all the time it feels so good. She climaxed unexpectedly as Ann kissed her and fondled her breast. She clung to her older lover and kissed her back. "Thank you! I think that was my best ever!"

"Don't worry, sweetiekins. There are plenty more where that came from." She poured two more glasses of wine and they looked in each other's eyes with love. They sat enjoying the afterglow for a while. Ann said "This is one of the best things about female lovers. They like to cuddle afterwards where most men just fall asleep. Now let's change you and call it a night."

She cleaned and rediapered her. Ann reflected that it was getting to be an act of love and was beginning to look forward to it. Three cloth diapers and pants were replaced and they both crawled into bed. Ann held Maryann in her arms ams rubbed her to a minor orgasm. Maryann turned on her side and Ann embraced hed from behind. She smiled as her hand felt her lover wet. They both slept deeply.

• Like 3

THE NEXT MORNING

Ann awoke to her lover sobbing softly. She embraced the younger woman and asked her what was wrong. "I pooped myself in my sleep. This is so embarrassing how will I ever be able to go out in public? I feel so useless and needy!"

Ann replied "It's OK sweetie. I will take care of you. You are still an uncommonly attractive young lady whom I love. I will make some inquiries this morning. Let me get to the bottom of this. Now let's get you changed and ready for the day." Ann led the weeping girl to the bathroom. She ushered her into the double sized shower stall and used the handheld nozzle to spray off the worst of the mess. It was pretty bad as Maryann had rolled around in her sleep causing the poop to coat the inside of the diaper. At least there was an exhaust fan in the room so the stink was gone soon. Maryann was of little help as she was still in shock and half asleep. Ann then toweled her dry paying special attention to her groin. She was then rediapered in an Abeena with plastic pants. "Can't have you dripping on the floor now, can we?" Maryann forced a small smile through her tears. "Time for breakfast."

Both women donned robes against the morning chill. Ann suggested "Why don't you stay here this morning. I have a suspicion that a certain nurse is in big trouble. Watch TV or surf the net. I will be back for lunch."

Maryann was watching her lover dress for the day. "I think I need a power suit today as someone could be in trouble." She proceeded to put a navy suit on over her longleg all-in-one and off black hose. 4" heels topped off her commanding presence.

After Ann left, Maryann sat contemplating her future. She definitely liked being dominant and also being submissive to Ann. She realized that she would eventually need to work out this conflict in her mind. Just then she felt herself leaking pee into her diaper. The warmth felt good as it reminded her of her lover and why she needed them. The pooping was something else, though.

Ann returned before lunchtime. She hugged Maryann and patted her diaper. "It feels like you are wet but not in danger of leaking yet. Come sit with me and listen." They sat and kissed. "Apparently there are two factors operating here. I talked to our pharmaceutical supplier and they tell me that the calibration of the INCO-12 has been a problem. The second is that our jealous friend Inger gave you a 50% extra dose. The experts say you may pee for a month, but the pooping should stop in no mre than a week. We will go to the clinic this afternoon and you can witness a certain smart-ass nurse begin her well earned diaper punishment."

Gerda led a reluctant Inger to Dr. Ann's office. Ann rose as they entered. "Sit" was the one word command. The indicated chair was deliberately cut with the front legs one inch shorter causing the occupant to feel unsteady. The doctor had added a tailored white lab coat over her suit. She towered over Inger and crossed her arms. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Maryann was shocked as Inger buried her head in her hands and wept. She had thought of Inger as the "Ice Maiden". Inger said between sobs. "I was so upset to see her with you. I thought we had a chance to be happy together. I hoped that as an incontinent patient Maryann would be put into my care and I would get revenge. I am so sorry. Please don't fire me I'll never get another nursing job after this."

Ann pronounced her verdict. She felt like a powerful judge and this was exhilirating. Now she knew why her aunt loved being a judge so much. "Inger you are guilty of unprofessional conduct. Will you accept punishment meted out by me?" Inger sobbed and nodded. "I need a verbal confirmation. This is being recorded."

Inger forced out between sobs "I have made a big mistake. Please allow me to stay here. I will do anything you ask."

"Kneel down. Maryann, stand up and raise your skirt." Her skirt was a loose casual one and her wet diapers were obvious under the plastic pants. "You have caused her to spend at least two more weeks incontinent. She has also lost anal control which was not intended. You will change her poopy diapers here at work." Not too bad, Inger thought. "Additionally, you will receive the same medication but will spend the next 60 days totally incontinent of bladder and bowels. Gerda or my designate will change you. You will spend your nights with Gerda who has agreed to be your diaper nurse for a nice bonus in pay. Additionally, you will have laundry duty for our cloth diapers. You will wear a retention belt over your plastic pants to ensure you don't tamper. Additional punishment may be imposed if you misbehave or simply if I feel like it. Do you agree?" Inger nodded. "Gerda, take her away and prepare her for the injection." After the nurses left, Ann turned to her lover. "Is that sufficient? Does it make you feel better?"

Maryann replied "Somewhat. The peeing is not so bad, but I hate messing myself. Can I watch her get changed? I want to change her myself sometimes so she will remember why she is in diapers."

"Of course, dear. I have some surprises for her which I think you will enjoy seeing. Now come watch me administer the drug."

They proceeded hand-in-hand to the exam room. Gerda had stripped her except for her ample white bra and strapped her face down to the table with her feet on the floor. "Nurse Gerda, is this the requested dosage?" Ann inquired formally.

"Yes doctor, it is. And let me add that I am looking forward to this. She has been bossing me around too much. I think she should be renamed Nurse Diaperpants." All laughred except the victim.

Dr. Ann swabbed her butt and stuck her authoritatively. She pressed the plunger as Inger tried to squirm. "Gerda, now diaper her and apply the retention belt and lock it. She will begin to lose control shortly. Dress her in a pair of tight pants so all can see her shame." Inger stood in shock as her punishment was applied. She vowed never to disobey again.

The rest of the afternoon passed quietly. Maryann was able to get some work done. Ann made her rounds concentrating on Inger. She watched the nurse fidget with her diaper. Just wait until her bowels move, Ann thought.

LATER THAT EVENING

Ann and Maryann were cuddling together after dinner. Ann opened "what did you think about today? Is the sentence sufficient?"

Maryann said, "Will she regain control? What if my condition is permanent? Then she will be free and I will have to live in diapers."

"Don't worry, little one. I guarantee she will be in diapers longer than you. She cannot leave as my report to the nursing board will ensure she will not be employable, at least as a nurse. Maybe as a diaper tester, though." They both chuckled. "We need to talk seriously. I realize we have been together only a short time but I can tell you and I are soulmates. Do you trust me?" Maryann nodded. "Before these complications, I was going to ask you to commit to two weeks of total subservience to me. That entails my controlling your diet, clothing choices and you sampling some of our punishments for the patients. Do you trust me in this?"

"I love you so. I am even looking forward to your guidance. I realize I need instruction. My body and mind are now yours."

"Good. We will begin in the morning."

Gerda was preparing to leave after her shift. She found Inger. "Come here, Miss Pottypants. It's time we went home. Are you wet?"

"What the hell do you think? You saw the bitch doctor inject me. I also shit myself. It is runny and feels like diarrhea. I need a change now."

"Well, I think someone needs an attitude change. The doctor, whom I should remind you, has let you assert yourself in ways very few bosses would. You abused your power and I am not sympathetic. I am bigger and stronger than you and I also have the key to your belt. So, I determine your changes. Just for that outburst, you can wait until we get to my place for a change. Now help me carry these diapers and supplies to the car."

Possible spinoff story in the future? Stay tuned.

• Like 3

Wow, did I like the ending to this one, & I would definitely be interested if there is some sort of spin-off. Thanks Again for Writing!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012! :D

I was undecided whether to continue this story or elaborate on Inger & Gerda. I had more plans for this so I will continue.

"Wakey wakey little one." Ann's loving voice gently wakened Maryann. "Today your training starts. Remember that this will give you a better perspective on what subs go through."

"Have you taken this training?" Maryann asked.

"Yes, dear. Many years ago. I will tell you the story some day. I had a very good teacher. Now get up and let me clean your poopy diaper and introduce you to the world of submission. Be aware that I must approve everything in your life for the next fourteen days. There will be no permanent damage, but you may be uncomfortable at times. We will be imprinted on each other permanently after this. Today is Friday so we will have all weekend for your introduction. First order of business is to clean you up and into fresh diapers. During this time, I will refer to you as ma to remind you of your status. Now into the shower so I can take care of my slave."

After the ritual cleaning, ma was led to the changing table where she was rediapered and secured in waterproof panties. She was directed to do her hair and makeup. This still felt strange doing it while diapered. Next she was dressed in longline bra and open bottom girdle. "You will wear support stockings to remind your legs your ass belongs to me. I will help you attach them to the six garters." ma had never worn an OBG before so it felt different. Interesting, but different. A tight fitting jumpsuit was zipped up the back. The zipper was locked with a discreet padlock so ma could not change her own diaper if she wanted. 4" heels completed the outfit. She realized that wearing heels was becoming routine. She smiled at this, as this helpeed her imitate her new mentor. Ann ran her hands over the tight outfit. "That girdle hides your diaper well. Nobody would guess if they were not in the know."

AT THE CLINIC

As

they entered Ann gave more instructions. "You will walk two steps behind me unless I give you permission. This morning, you will follow me on my rounds and take notes. Soon you will be an apprentice domme so pay attention."

Their first stop was the exam room where a very unhappy Inger awaited. She was obviously diapered but still looked defiant. "Nurses who are too smart for their own good need to learn. Now kneel and kiss my feet. When you are done, kiss my trainee's feet and apologize. You have caused her undue consequences so beg for forgiveness."

Inger shook her head and refused. "She's nothing but a rich spoiled bitch. I have worked hard for myself and you promised me I would be your number two. I hate you and these diapers. I want out. Fuck all of you!"

Ann replied "You agreed and I have it in writing and video. Now you will spend the next 72 hours as an involuntary committal. Gerda, take her away and bind her to the exam table. I will give you instructions for miss pottymouth here." Gerda could not resist patting ma's diapered butt as they left.

Their next stop was Tim's room. Maria was finishing his morning breastfeeding and was in the process of rearranging her nursing bra. They noticed how contented both their charges were. Tim looked at his daughter with a sense of loss. How much was typical of fathers of 24 yearolds and how much was that he could foresee her as assistant warden. Dr. Ann said "Not much to see here now. We will consider untying him soon. I think he is docile enough now.

Next they visited Claire. She was still defiant and mouthy. They viewed her through a window which allowed them to discuss the patient without being overheard. "I am still undecided about what to do with her. The implants in her sphincters are working well but programming will be experimented with. Your mother is now incontinent like an infant." They both chuckled.

• Like 2

Please do continue with this story. A follow up on Inga and Gerda will be nice, but don't leave us hanging with this story. This is only the first day of MaryAnn's trainging! I'm looking forward to more.

The remainder of the day passed uneventfully for ma. She was changed in Ann's office at midday, she was quite wet but clean. She spent most of the afternoon catching up on paperwork. Ann was happy to see that ma exhibited competence at this, as Inger had neglected this portion of her duties recently. They sat embracing on Ann's couch and shared a drink. "Tonight I think we will celebrate with dinner in my favorite restaurant. I want to show off my lover to the public."

ma asked "What if I poop? The smell will bother others. I seem to be pooping once after breakfast and another in the early evening."

"Don't worry. I will give you an enema to clean you out. This is common to fecally incontinent people to insure against inconvenient accidents. It will be instructive as there are several different forms of enemas and colonic irrigations."

After arriving home, they had a small nibble to keep hunger away. Then they moved to the bathroom. Ann instructed ma to hop on the changing table. "Lie on your left side. The colon slopes downward in this position so this is how an enema is started. I will remove your diaper and pants. There is a pad underneath so don't worry if you leak from either hole. We will start with two quarts of plain water. When you get used to it we will use more. Questions?"

"I had an enema once before minor surgery. It was uncomftorable and almost painful. Promise me this won't hurt." She was practically begging.

Ann kissed her tenderly. "That is because you never had an enema from a lover. I will make it good for you. Many people claim health benefits and look forward to them. Perhaps you will also in the future." With that said, Ann inserted the slim nozzle and opened the clamp starting the flow. She soon instructed ma to turn on her back with her knees bent in the air. Ann stroked her tummy in a soothing way. "That's right, dear. Just relax and don't resist. Just think how this will keep you clean if not dry tonight." ma moaned in discomfort. Ann stopped the flow and massaged her abdomen. Whispering sweet nothings in ma's ear also helped soothe her. "Are you ready for the rest?" ma nodded, feeling lethargic and cared for. Ann was right, this was much better than her one previous encounter with enemas. Ann clamped off the hose. "Very good, pumpkin. Especially for the first time. Enemas can be very useful in the domination world. I will teach you to give and receive. Now I will remove the nozzle. Try to hold for ten minutes."

ma responded "Oh my God! I look seven months pregnant! I feel full but not too painful. I don't think I can hold it though"

"I will help you." Ann inserted her latex gloved index finger in ma's butthole. "Now I will help you up. Walk in front of me to the toilet." ma held her distended abdomen with two hands as she waddled the dozen short steps to the commode. Just before she sat down. Ann removed her finger from her butt. She sighed in relief as her bowels exploded. It felt to her as if she were shitting her whole digestive system in the bowl. As she started to stand, she felt another eruption imminent. "Sit ther for a few more minutes. I prepare our shower." Showering with her lover and mentor was fast becoming one ma's favorite parts of the day.

Ann had returned to the bathroom. "Whew, I am glad I had an exhaust fan installed. Now back to the table. I am going to shave you. As you have seen on our patients, this makes cleanup easier." Ann produced shaving cream and a straight razor. ma looked scared. "It's OK. We were taught this in Med School." The cream softened her skin and Ann expertly removed her hair. "Legs up!" as she was shaved around her asshole. "All clean! Now get in the shower. I will join you." They soon were washing and caressing each other. Ann cut it short. "Save it for later. We have reason to celebrate tonight.

Ann had chosen both ladies' outfits. After the shower, ma was diapered in a disposable. "This is just for now. Fix your hair and makeup. I wish we had more time as I would have you do my nails. We will do that soon." Both finished their primping. "Now we will dress each other" ma helped Ann into a red bodysuit and did the hooks at her lover's crotch. She gathered the stayup stockings rolled them up Ann's legs. She took the time to smooth them out allowing her to run her hand's up Ann's legs. Ann smiled and thanked her. A red slinky satin slip went over the bodysuit. They then turned their attention to ma. Ann pulled her temporary diaper off. "See, this is already damp. Now you see how our incontinent patients feel." After a quick wipe and lotion application, Ann applied and pinned two thick cloth diapers. A pair of plastic bloomer styile pants followed. "Now you can go all evening without a change". White shiny pantyhose preceed a longleg panty briefer. "Now I know you are safe and are mine." A deep kiss followed. ma helped Ann into a kneelength red dress and black heels. The contrast between her red outfit and offblack hosiery made for a stunning picture. Ann in turn helped ma into a similar dress and heels in white. "Notice the symbolism. Red signifies passion and white innocence Your girdle hides your protection well."

The two gorgeously attired women entered the waiting limo. The female chauffer was dressed in tight black leggings and a turtleneck. Ann kissed her on the cheek as they entered the backseat. "An old school friend. She now owns her own limo service. Now we can drink all the champagne we desire." The lovers held each other during the 30 minute trip to town.

As expected, their entrance caused quite a stir. Two elegant women dressed to the nines were enough, but the way they held hands made it obvious this was not just a business dinner. The maitre'd bowed and kissed Ann's hand. "We have your table ready. Who is this lovely lady?"

"This is my very special friend Maryann." The maitre'd bowed, kissed her hand and mumbled "enchante" They followed hand in hand to a corner booth which was semi-isolated. There was a small but tasteful flowere arrangement in the center. The waiter apperared to take a drink order. "Two dry martinis, please. And send over the wine steward" The cocktails soon arrived as well as appetizers. Ann had ordered their four course meal ahead of time. The next appearance was by the sommelier. Ann ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon. "And have another ready." The lovers clinked glasses and sipped. The salad and main course seemed to go by in a blur for ma. Here she was in the finest dining room in town with her female lover enjoying a totally romantic evening. But she continually leaked into her diapers. Ann was right, though. There was plenty of absorbency and no poop escaped her temporarily useless sphincter. Chocolates and Irish coffee completed the meal. Ann brought a small box from her purse. She took ma's hand. "It is now legal here, I want you to marry me. This ring was chosen and sized for you. This is your one choice you will have during your trainuing period. I want us to be together always."

ma started weeping. "Of course. I would like nothing better. I place my life and future in your hands." Ann slipped the diamond solitaire on the third finger of her left hand. They kissed.

Neither remembered much of the ride home. They caressed each other in the limo. "How are your diapers, my love? Now we have reason for a celebration in our bedroom."

• Like 1

The two lovers walked to the door hand-in-hand. Ann led her fiancee directly to the bedroom. She stoppeed only long enough to grab a bottle of champagne from the fridge and two glasses. Opening the bottle, she poured for both. They clinked glasses and stared into each others eyes. Ann began disrobing ma. First the white dress was unzipped. ma realized that she would have had a difficult time opening the fasatening herself. Somehow this made her feel more controlled. The thought of Ann being in control made her all warm and wet (and not all was her pee). Ann slowly stripped her to her diaper and pants. She took her time and caressed ma often. ma kissed Ann and unzipped her. Caressing the satin red slip, she slowly drew it over Ann's head. She knelt to remove her pumps and rolled down the black stockings. They fell on the kingsized bed together and wrapped their arms around each other. Ann removed the plastic pants and unpinned the diaper. Ann stated "Tonight we will celebrate our life together. I earlier placed a rubber mattress protector under the sheet. Tonight you won't wear diapers. I know you will leak and I don't care. We will roll around in your wetness and I will love it as it is a part of you. These sheets need to be thrown away anyhow. Now kiss me."

ma wept tears of joy. They had only known each other such a short time, but she knew all would be well. Ann pushed her head to Ann's 38-C breasts. ma needed no instruction as she liked and sucked. She wrapped her legs around Ann's leg. She stopped as she felt a short burst of pee escape and moisted her lover's leg. "It's OK honey. I want to feel your wetness. We will christen our relationship." Ann opened her legs and ma took the hint. She turned into the classic 69 position so they could please each other. Several hours later they were both exhausted after numerous orgasms and fell into a deep sleep. Ann woke and looked at the bedside clock. 4:00 Am. She needed to pee but did not want to move. She rolled over and embraced ma from the rear. Ann let go of her own control amd pissed the bed! She cupped ma's wet crotch and returned to sleep.

• Like 1

Good. It worked.

---------

ma woke up to an empty bed. Then the smell hit her. She had shit the bed! Weeping, she reflected that she had been crying more than usual recently, although some were cries of joy. But her lover must hate her for this! Ann heard her and bent over the bed and comforted hear sub. "It's OK, you can't help it. It's not your fault, it is Inger's fault. You see she is being punished. You will stop pooping your self long before she will. Now off to the shower with you. I will take care of the bedding. Wrap this towel around so you won't drip." The warm water made ma feel better. Soon her domme joined her and washed her hair and diaper region. "Let's get some breakfast and dress. I have a fun idea. But first your protection." She proceeded to diaper ma in a thick disposable and plastic pants. They both donned long t-shirts and sat at the table. "You like horseback riding, do you not? I have ridden in the paast and a good friend has a stable nearby. I think riding with diapers might be fun for you." ma's mouth went oooh! Yes, she imagined the diapers would feel great pressed against her sensitive area. Breakfast included several cups of coffee and a large glass of prune juice "to keep her regular" ma wondered what that was all about. Her control was temporarily lost. At least she thought it was temporary.

They went to dress. Ann asked "How wet are you?" ma rrealized the question was "how much" rather than "are you wet?" Some how coming from her lover it did not sound that bad. Ann dressed her in a longleg panty girdle to keep her diaper in place. Tight riding slacks and kneehigh black leather boots completed the picture. A back support bra and tight top clothed her above the waist. Ann dressed similarly except for the diapers. They drove to the stable.

They carefully chose their horses and set out on a trail ride. ma soon exclaimed "Riding always gets me hot. But the diaper makes it even better! Let's go faster!" She kicked her mount into a gallop. Soon she was squirming in the saddle and had a spontaneous orgasm. Ann saw the climax. Perhaps she would try that someday.

They soon came to a secluded picnic area. After attending to the horses Ann brought out some wine and a light lunch. They lay on the grass and cuddled. ma fell asleep. An hour later, Ann woke her up undoing her pants. "I think you need a change before we return." She then brought out a fresh disposable and wipes. ma allowed her diaper to be changed. She was happy that Ann had used side snap panties so complete disrobing was unnecessary. "These are handy for wearing pants, but those times will be few and far between for you in the immediate future. You have one week left of your intended punishment left. We have celebrated emough. When we return home, your "hell week" will begin." She then refused to answer any questions saying "You will find out soon enough"

Ann made her sit on a towel in the car. ma was mostly quiet worrying about what was to come.

ma was being lectured. "You will experience some but not all of the punishments our patients endure. First order of business is to shave you. " Ann undid the snaps on the panties and unpinned the diaper. Warm shaving cream was applied to ma's diaper area. It felt good having her lover do this. "Shaving makes changes easier and more sanitary. It may itch as it grows back so you can decide if you want to stay this way. We can remove it permanently as we did with Tim and Maria. But that will be your choice. But this week you will have few choices. You will wear what I say, eat what I tell you and speak only when spoken to or face punishment. Tomorrow we go back to work. Your anal continence should return soon so you will take psyllium fiber three times a day to ensure you are cleaned out. While you may have some problems, you should then be regaining control. If you have an accident, it won't matter as you will be wearing diapers anyway. Seven days and I will pronounce you an Apprentice Dominatrix. Then the real fun will start!"

Soon they started in on housework.. ma starteed the washer with a load of diapers and plastic pants. She then wiped the rubber sheet on the bed with sanitizer. When that dried, she put on clean sheets. For some reason, even mundane tasks were a little erotic when in diapers and the obligitory three-inch heels. Her legs actually felt better in heels than her riding boots. Must have something to do with wearing heels most of the time. The thought upset her until she rremembered her fiancee was doing the same thing. She planned to get riding boots with heels! She stood 5'11" in heels and that would be useful as a domme.

Soon it was supper time. After a light meal, the lovers cuddled on the couch. Ann gave more details of the week to come. "You will not be hurt or scarred. No tattoos or piercings. But you will be uncomftorable at times. For starters, only I or my designate will change you. We will use a harness like that you saw on Inger to insure compliance. You will stimulate and please me at my order." ma thought not so bad. She willingly did that anyway for her beloved. "You will be restrained at night. The rubber sheet will keep the mattress safe and dry. You will wash all cloth diapers here and at the clinic. Your heels will be locked on 24/7 as I want you in heels at all times. I have highheeled shower shoes for those times. You may not ask for a change. If you behave, I will give you a surprise I think you will like. Understood?" ma nodded. She had utmost confidence in her lover/domme. They spent the evening cuddling and watching a movie. At bedtime ma was cleaned and rediapred. Her evening movement was cleaned and cloth diapers put in place. ma was getting to prefer the cloth as she found it easier to stimulate herself. They pleased each other and fell asleep.

THe next morning Ann woke her lover. AS she had alrready pooped her diaper. she was sent to the shower. Ann let her shower alone with the warning "Do not play with yourself. That is reserved for me only this week." ma was horny, but obeyed. After breakfast she was put in a leotard top with no crotch opening. A quizzical look brought a response of "You don't need to get at your diapers. I will change you at midday." Shiny tights, a tjght skirt, and of course heels completed the ensemble. A dose of fiber and they were on their way.

Her obviously diapered condition brought a smile to Gerda. She patted her behind and said "I can't wait to change you." Inger just scowled and remembered her misbehavior had led to her own incontinence. She knew she would take quite some time to regain control even after the medication wore off. If she ever succeeded. THe two lovers repaired to the office. Maria was summoned and ma was instructed to suckle. It was not unpleasant, she thought. But it would be much better if she could suckle her lover. Maria soon returned her extra-large tits to her nursing bra. I hope ther is some left for Tim she thought. He needs me.

The morning passed with both lovers doing weekly reports. At noon Ann announced they were going home then shopping. "I put you in the leotard today rather than the retention harness because we are going shopping. We have an appointment with my corsetiere for a custom fitted garment. I am ordering one for myself also. Proper posture is important to a domme. It keeps one from slouching and a domme standing or sitting straight is intimidating."

After a change and quick bite they were off. Soon they arrived at "Monique's Corsets and Foundations." Monique is my cousin. She studied corsetting in Paris so her accent is at least somewhat authentic. You will love her."

"Bienvenue mon amie. Is this the young lady you told me about?"

"Yes, my dear. She needs an everyday corset and a punishment one. All must fit over her diapers as she is at least temporarily incontinent. She has a tendency to slouch so we need to correct that."

"I have just the thing in mind. Come to the fitting room and take her skirt off. I will return. To ma's amazement the "fitting room" had a couch and was quite spacious. She wondered what the chinup bar hanging from the ceiling meant.

• Like 1