LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Menstrual Fetish

BabyLexi

Not my cup of tea personally, but fresh, unused maxi pads I find sexual and interesting.....

HOWEVER used peed in ONLY(in the rare circumstance a hot girl/guy pooped in one) disposable incontinence pads,pullups and diapers, makes crazy horny!!!

Not that I go through the trash like a tramp though as that's just downright disgusting and dangerous.

But sites like wetset offer used wet disposable diapers for money.

Then again I really love watersports/golden showers so it's not surprising...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say my fetish isn't as bold or in depth as some others. as long as it's between 2 consenting adults, have fun. I do like a bit of the period play. I like to diaper a woman during it and take care of her when she messes. No Pooping tho, Not my thing. I make it a sweet, fun little game that can lead to sex. At home, she has to wear a diaper at all times. She can pee her diaper, but has to let me know unless I see it, that she needs changed. I tell her to lay on her changing pad or mat. I take my pants off too. It's only fair. I like to tease her a bit by rubbing myself on her diaper and telling her what a pretty little girl she is. she has a messy diaper. by this time she can usually see how hard I am. she giggles as I slide over her smooth plastic diaper. I'll undo the tapes and tell her what a messy little girl. Look at your messy diaper. if she is in the mood for more, we have sex right there. leaving the dirty diaper under her for any additional mess. After, I clean her and put a nice clean diaper on her. give her a bear hug and a playful pat on her bottom. Sometimes I like to just bend her over and hump the back of her diaper. the plastic hugging her drives me crazy. Or she can sit on my chest or face and play with me and I'm being teased by looking at her diaper and know that she is messy right there. then she can turn around and straddle me and grind her diaper into me. I also enjoy a woman sitting on my face and chest wearing panties that I can see her bulky Always pad. I think to myself, so cute, she has a little diaper on. I can see the little wings and most of the time the soft plastic bottom edges. so hot

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

How this isn't tmi.. After only peeking in out of sheer curiosity reading this has really given me some food for thought!

My other half was the first man I've ever had sex with when on my period, and I must admit the first few times I was a bit unsure. Mainly because my past partners (including kinky ones) thought it was gross, unsanitary, and one even told me that it was unnatural.. So my general perception was that it was an off-limits activity for the most part.

When I finally did get the chance I was amazed at how intense my orgasms were, though I think I mainly got off on the mess factor of it all. Makes me want to ask him if I could tie him up and make a bloody mess all over him.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm on my period right now as I type this. I've never had a partner who wanted to 'go there' while I was bleeding and I always felt too self conscious to pursue the matter. Without being too distasteful, you don't just get blood. There's often tissue or clots mixed in. Do some people enjoy this too?

• Like 1

Well I'm on my period right now as I type this. I've never had a partner who wanted to 'go there' while I was bleeding and I always felt too self conscious to pursue the matter. Without being too distasteful, you don't just get blood. There's often tissue or clots mixed in. Do some people enjoy this too?

LactatingBBW, I'd "like" your post but I've already exceeded my like quota for the day. (I might "like" your post tomorrow though.) To answer your question, some people do find the tissue and clots that are mixed into the blood to be just as enjoyable as other parts of the fetish. I know this is going to be a bit graphic, but I can tell you that I personally enjoy pads that are not only coated in blood, but that also have tissue/clots visible on their surface. I have a female friend who is aware of this, and who sometimes indulges me in her "leftovers."

Woah, rule 34. Menstrual blood(my own) doesn't freak me out, but I can't imagine having someone else's on me. Or using it as a way to get off. But hey, your kink is not my kink and that's totally okay :)

Even as someone whose into this I can still understand why others wouldn't be. Like diapers, it's sort of an acquired taste as far as fetishes go, but there's obviously nothing wrong with that. The funny thing is that I'm normally squeemish around blood, especially my own, but for some reason I have the exact opposite reaction to menstrual blood.