LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Diaper Videos From Youtube.com

Found both to be very interesting. Would hope to see more in the future. The sideways useage of the camera was rather unsettling. And, to me, was rather difficult to see that the diaper was wet. The sleeping video was much easier to see it being wet. Intreging.

• 2 weeks later...

That last one was kinda fun, I like her diaper wedgie pick-out! Now I kinda want to see the movie just to see why she was wearing a diaper....

I couldn't find the section/thread that sunshine was referencing, so I googled on the character names. I still couldn't find the movie, but apparently this is based on a book called A Fate Totally Worse Than Death by Paul Fleischman. The basic plot of the book is that the girls in question killed another girl, and shortly thereafter each began experiencing different symptoms of aging- one girl has severe arthiritis, the other loses bladder control and has to begin wearing diapers. By the end you discover that the dead girl's grandmother arranged for each of the girls to be injected with a 'potion' which, while not making them look old, makes them age rapidly in every other way.

Sounds like someone successfully got their DL fantasy published. :thumbsup:

The film is called 'bad girls at valley high' i think. it also has another title which is the same one as the book. If you wanted to find the thread i started about it, go into the diapers in the news forum, then into the diaper references forum from there.

The film is called 'bad girls at valley high' i think. it also has another title which is the same one as the book. If you wanted to find the thread i started about it, go into the diapers in the news forum, then into the diaper references forum from there.

Actually its Bad Girls From Valley High. Yall should be able to find it that way

• 4 weeks later...

Well, there is a thread that has a bit torrent link for 2 gig of diaper videos. I just don't want to waste a bunch of time downloading them and then going through them all to find the good ones. It would be sweet if someone could host a few somewhere.

That group of the last 3 -- one of those is a diapergal.com video, another, I think is a bytemine video (not certain about the latter, but I know it is a commercial video for someone.)