LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriends Sisters Baby"

( Chapter 26 )

Beth knelt down next to me while I squirmed and finished filling my diaper, and quietly and with a smile said, " Well Robby, how does it feel to be treated, almost exactly like a baby, are you enjoying your fantasy, is this how you fantasized it would be? You do know Robby, I could still do more to make your fantasy everything you wanted it to be, I know that Kim and I have embarrassed and humiliated you, but Robby Baby, no where to the extent of humiliation that I think you expected, so tell me Baby Boy, did you still want a little bit more of humiliation, to totally fulfill your fantasy or are you ready to call it quits after tomorrow?"

I sat there, looking at her, with my head hanging down, not sure of what I wanted to say, but for some reason, I felt that there was something more that I expected from my fantasy, not sure of what it was, but something, I just couldn't put my finger on, I knew that I hadn't been getting erections or getting nearly as excited like I thought I would. Beth gently lifted my head with her finger under my chin and once again asked, "Well Baby Boy, did you still want a little bit more of humiliation with the remaining time of your fantasy, or shall we call it quits after your pediatricians appointment tomorrow?"

That was twice now that she mentioned calling it quits after tomorrow, I knew I wasn't ready for my fantasy to end, but also knew deep down inside that it would have to end sooner or later and I would have to get back and resume my adult life, and I also felt that this may very well be the last time I could actually enjoy living a total baby experience, so I figured, what the hell, go for the whole nine yards, I mean, after all, what could Beth and Kim possibly come up with to embarrass me anymore then I had already been embarrassed, so I looked at Beth, smiled and mistakenly said, "GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT, DO YOUR WORSE", this would prove to be a big, BIG mistake I would very shortly discover. I had no idea Beth and Kim, not only would come up with the idea, but would also have the guts to actually go through with it.

After Beth heard what my decision was and that I had the balls to not only agree to whatever humiliation her and Kim could think of, but that I literally dared them to try to embarrass me, even more then what they had done up to now, Beth just smiled and once again asked me, "Are you sure you want this, you do realize that a lot of these ladies here think you're in diapers and treated like a baby because you're slow and you really can't help it?" I looked at Beth, laughed and mistakenly said, "No way, there's no way you would tell all these ladies that this whole thing was a scam and we were all just pretending, they would be just as upset with you as they would be with me", Beth just smiled, once again, and said, "We'll see Baby Boy, We'll see".

Beth stood up, walked over to Kim, whispered something in her ear, then both walked over to Elly, said something to her and all 3 walked into the house. I sat there wondering what they were up to but also started thinking, that perhaps I could have timed this dare a lot better then I had, my timing wasn't all that great, for whatever they had planned, I mean, I was sitting here in another messy diaper and knew that it was just a matter of time before I was discovered, what I didn't know now was, when I did get discovered, what were Beth, Kim and their mom planning, or were they waiting to get me tomorrow when I had my appointment with the pediatrician. If they did it that way, at least there would be fewer people involved then the 17 or so ladies here now.

I was probably sitting there about 10 minutes when Beth came out of the house, whispered something to Miss Dani and Ambers mom, Becky, who had been standing there chatting with Miss Dani, both ladies nodded their heads and went inside, Beth, however, walked over to me, knelt down, wrinkled her nose and said, "You be patient Baby Boy, someone will be changing your potty pants in just a little while", she then grabbed all my diaper changing items, looked at me, laughed and said, "We don't want anyone changing your diapers until we're ready, now do we Mr. Potty Pants".

I hadn't been sitting too long when Cindy, Lori's daughter, came up to me and announced, "Oh My, someone smells like he's in bad need of a fresh diaper", as she leaned over behind me, pulled the back of my diaper out, peeked in and said, "EWWWWW, someone has stinky pants, c'mon Baby, let's go find Beth or your Nana and see if they want me to change you". As Cindy helped me to my feet and led me into the house, hand in hand, I noticed my reflection in the glass of the door and was shocked at not only how much my diaper was drooping and sagging, but at the apparent discolored shadow on the bottom of my diaper, letting everyone know that watched me go into the house that I had a very messy diaper, again!

When we got inside, Cindy asked Beth if she wanted her to change me, Beth immediately told her no, not just yet, then spread a blanket and plastic back changing pad on the floor, motioning for me to sit down on them. As Cindy led me over to the blanket, I knelt down and turned around slowly in an attempt to sit down carefully, Kim, who was sitting on the living room couch directly behind me, leaned forward, placed her hands firmly on my shoulders and forced me down on my bottom, soundly, with a splat and a squish. Everyone immediately started laughing and wrinklin their noses, Cindy just looked at them all, with a confused look on her face, but also wrinkled her nose as the odor of my dirty diaper permeated through the room.

Beth then told Cindy, to please be patient and humor them, they had a secret, but they wanted to tell everyone at the same time, and that after telling everyone, they would happily let her assist in changing Robbys poopy diaper, if she still wanted to, Cindy looked totally confused but agreed, then sat down next to Kim. Beth asked Kim, Elly and Miss Dani if they were ready and they all nodded their heads yes. Elly then volunteered to go out and get the rest of the guests and have them come inside, telling all of them that Baby Boy Robby had a BIG SURPRIZE he wanted to share with all of them.

Once I realized what was happening and what I thought was going to happen, I looked at Beth, sitting just to my left, she was sitting next to Miss Dani and both were smiling at me. Once all the guests were in the house, sitting and situated, in almost a perfect circle around me, Beth stood up, gently placed her hand on the top of my head, then announced, "We're taking this time to let you all in on a little secret and a big surprize, since Cassidy's sound asleep in her little crib, and we only have one BIG BABY to take care of, we felt that this would be a good time to have a little chat with everyone and confess a little secret some of us have been sharing these past few days.

I thought to myself, no way, there's absolutely no way she's going to tell all of these girls that this has just been a fantasy of mine and they've all been duped into playing along, then just as Beth was about to continue with their confession and surprize, I felt another surprize starting to happen, I had been sitting very still so as not to emanate the odor from my diaper, but then, TO MY UTTER EMBARRASSMENT, I RELEASED ANOTHER SQUISHY MESS INTO MY DIAPER WITH A RATHER LOUD, MUFFLED EXPLOSION, AND AS EVERYONE EWWW'ED AND WRINKLED AND TWITCHED THEIR NOSES, BETH, TO MY SHOCK AND HUMILIATION SAID, "WOW, WHAT A BIG BABY, WOULD YOU ALL BELIEVE THAT HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE", she smiled, looked at me, then at everyone else and said, "YUPPERS, THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND, ROB, SITTING THERE IN FRONT OF ALL YOU LADIES AND MESSING HIS DIAPERS ON PURPOSE",

I don't think I could have turned any redder, as I sat there, totally humiliated, feeling the mess spreading up the back of my diaper and squishing all over my bottom, and then, I started, uncontrollably, wetting myself, soaking my diaper and causing a yellowish, wet shadow effect in front, for everyone to see, I KNEW THEN, THERE WERE A LOT MORE WAYS FOR THESE 2 TO HUMILIATE AND EMBARRASS ME, AND THAT, POSSIBLY, THEY WERE JUST GETTING STARTED?

• Like 2