LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Stores Sell Plastic Adult Diapers?

I can't seem to find stores that sell Adult Diapers that have the plastic outer cover anymore. All i see are the ones that have the cloth cover, which I dont like.

Does anyone have any idea where I can go pick up a pack of adult sized diapers that have the plastic cover, i know I could order online but I prefer to purchase in a store here locally.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

The only plastic backed diapers that I know of are Depends Maximum Protection... (Unless that has changed too...)

What you need to do is find a medical supply in your area that carries a better line of diapers...

Something like Tranquility ATNs.... Which are plastic backed and are so much better there is no comparison to Depends...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the environmental friendly direction most major corporations are going with products like diapers. With the world constantly talking about proper care of the earth for the future, diapers have often come into crossfire for there environmental impact and decomposition time. Expect to see a lot of the plastic ones made in America gone soon, Asian companies will continue for a while as their laws and corporate views on manufacturing are a little different.

Like Fakename said....If you can't buy diapers on the internet your best bet is to find a medical supply store....Even if they don't have the brand you want you should be able to work something out with the store where they can order the brand diapers you want and you can pick them up...

It's the environmental friendly direction most major corporations are going with products like diapers. With the world constantly talking about proper care of the earth for the future, diapers have often come into crossfire for there environmental impact and decomposition time. Expect to see a lot of the plastic ones made in America gone soon, Asian companies will continue for a while as their laws and corporate views on manufacturing are a little different.

Actually, it's nothing to do with environmentally friendly. The breathable ones still use the same material, just woven differently.

It's everything to do with perceived comfort - breathable material means user gets less sweat buildup, but at the expense of potential leaks.

Actually, it's nothing to do with environmentally friendly. The breathable ones still use the same material, just woven differently.

It's everything to do with perceived comfort - breathable material means user gets less sweat buildup, but at the expense of potential leaks.

Which i find hilarious, if i would be incontinent i would much rather have a little hotter diaper than a diaper that leaks D: but that's just me and my opinions.

Personally i can't get enough of the plastic ones and I'll always pay premium to get them over the cloth-like ones.

I hate the cloth ones because their odor control sucks!

OP--the only ones easily available in stores are the Depends (I wear them to work out in). I buy my 6 tape plastic backed Attends at Walgreens.com, they often have $10 off sales....usually get my cases for 39.99 delivered.