LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing At Uni.... Any Advice?

Hey all (sorry, first time I've posted in about 4 months - silly virgin media internet!!)

Right then, I'm just starting off my second year of Uni here in the UK, living in what can only be described as a spartan room (nothing on walls etc allowed). I'm hoping to just wear diapers on and off and just cause I like doing it...

I do, however, have a few problems...

First one - these walls are (I think) just stud-partitioned cardboard. I can hear the next room over to me when he types on his keyboard! Hence I need a diaper with quiet tapes and preferably cloth backing so no-one can hear me!

Numero Duo... Packages are delivered to a reception office - too big and they'll start asking questions, and by asking a few of the third years they aren't too pleased when large packages arrive regularly

Number 3.... the smell. Its 3 staircases and a 5 minute walk to where the main bins are located, so when I've got a wet diaper I need someway to dispose of them in my own trash can without it all smelling

Anyhow..... any advice?

Many thanks

Rob

First one - these walls are (I think) just stud-partitioned cardboard. I can hear the next room over to me when he types on his keyboard! Hence I need a diaper with quiet tapes and preferably cloth backing so no-one can hear me!

Wouldn't worry. I don't think that people will listen carefully at the wall to hear you ripping the tapes off every 4 hours or so and actually realising what the noise is. Really, don't worry.

Numero Duo... Packages are delivered to a reception office - too big and they'll start asking questions, and by asking a few of the third years they aren't too pleased when large packages arrive regularly

Tell them. There must be a kind of head caretaker/ receptionist to talk to. Just tell him or her to inform their people that you might be receiving some bulky, necessary medical supplies ever so often. Sorry, but you can't help it, and can they please keep this confidential. They are not in a position to expel you from the campus or comment on this; it's not worth getting flak over this. (And they could get some, if you would complain further up!)

Number 3.... the smell. Its 3 staircases and a 5 minute walk to where the main bins are located, so when I've got a wet diaper I need someway to dispose of them in my own trash can without it all smelling

Have loads of cheap small bin bags. Stuff the used nappy in one, expel air from bag, knot up. Repeat with second bag. Put into black, bigger bin liner and dispose off early (I know that is the hardest bit :P ) morning daily in the main bin.

Tadaaa.

Have a good time!

never went to a uni.but im sure i can try and help.#1,if you take your time ine putting them on and taking them off the sound should not travel though the walls even onley being cardboard.#2dose the u.k. have p/o boxs?#3as far as the smell that is an easey one,get gallon zip lock bags.hope this helps.

Under the duvet, nobody can hear you scream take off your diaper. Do it under the covers and use them as sound insulation. If you're really bothered, open the tapes very slowly and they shouldn't make much sound.

Same setup as my uni used. Don't worry about it. The answer to "what is this?" is "It's private, none of your business." If they don't like you receiving parcels regularly, tough. It's part of their job to help students. Anyway, there will always be some homesick kid who gets a care package every few days who bugs the office far more than you will.

If they're really hassling you and you're feeling brave, spin around, say (make sure no students in earshot!) "I'm incontinent, OK? They're my supplies", then turn and walk out (head up). I guarantee they will be more embarrassed than you and will never say another word about it. I wouldn't normally advocate lying like that but in when dealing with rude people, exceptions can be made for white lies, I think :P

5 minutes to the bins? Wow, that must be a really long way :P

Assuming you will have other rubbish and will need to leave to go to those irritating lectures and shop for stuff from time to time, just put them in your regular rubbish before you tie the bin bag and take them out then. So long as you put wet diapers in a tightly tied carrier bag or two and keep a window open, they'll probably be OK in your room for a day or two without any noticeable smell. You'll have to get rid of them within a few days though, consider it exercise or something :P

As for #2, just don't. Smells linger in student halls more than you can imagine (as anyone who's ever lived somewhere like that will tell you - especially the smell of pot and bad midnight cooking :lol:)

Alright, cheers guys :)

I've done a bit of research and ordered some Molicares, so noise hopefully won't be an issue! (also found a really nice cubby hole underneath the bed but above the frame, just covered by chipbaod, so all is good on the hiding things front)

Also, have noticed that my flat mates don't typically get up before 12 so if I go at like 8 or 9 I'm scot free :)

As AuntiAB said, no #2's, i can still smell my burnt toast from this morning!!

Cheers again

Rob