LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fetish...meet Futanari

Ziek

If you haven't heard of it before, I thought this would be an interesting inroad to meeting a new fetish.

It's called Futanari: women who were born with or scientifically or magically altered to have a working penis. There are several subcategories, but I will save that for the 0bsidian.net message board if you so decide to visit. ( http://www.0bsidian.net/futa/forum.htm )

The sample I am including is from "Immortality". A Japanese teacher takes a girl as a toy. However, the girl is actually a dickgirl, a girl with a penis and a vagina...but oddly enough, no testicles.

The teacher rigs a inverted strap-on vibrator harness with a timer to go off in the middle of her next class. Now, traditionally, dickgirls have massive semen capacity...again, often without testicles. Some dickgirls are reported to fill entire bathtubs in a single climax. In this case, the teacher makes the girl wear a diaper. The girl completely soaks it in the middle of class.

If you would like to explore this fetish further, check out this bit torrent:

http://www.datorrents.com/torrents-details...list=1#filelist

If you like over the top exaggerations of someones dirty little fantasy, here is one to check out.

post-5645-1142201268_thumb.jpg

post-5645-1142201268_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Actually unsurprisingly I've seen this, I've never really explored it and just thought it was somehow linked to Transgender or Transsexual. Its actually pretty cool, though in a way its not a fetish I'd be able to participate in. Problem being that I don't often translate desire through picture, though I do enjoy a good manga of any type.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...