LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To This Site

Villaliver

Hi

Im New To This Site Ive Come Across This Site And I Have Gathered That People On This Site Have Fetish About Nappies

Well I Wear Nappies All The Time Because I Am Incontinent And I Dont Enjoy Wearing Nappies

I Have Been Bullied A Lot

So Why Please Tell Me Why Do You Like Wearing Nappies And How Do I Cope With Bullying About It

Please Reply x

• Like 1

Hi

Im New To This Site Ive Come Across This Site And I Have Gathered That People On This Site Have Fetish About Nappies

Well I Wear Nappies All The Time Because I Am Incontinent And I Dont Enjoy Wearing Nappies

I Have Been Bullied A Lot

So Why Please Tell Me Why Do You Like Wearing Nappies And How Do I Cope With Bullying About It

Please Reply x

Welcome!

I like and learned to live with because I have to wear.

What I'd like to know is how and when your diaper use "became public?" At your stated age of 23, who is bullying you and how? You should have learned how to handle it years ago. With only one post and not much other info, the only advice I can offer is to get into a gym/bodybuilder program and/or see a shrink to learn how to handle it.

Oh yea, stay as far away from the bullies as you can. If you see them, go the other way. Create some safe areas. If you're working, that may be your boss's office, if in school, it may mean a counselors, trusted teacher, or principal/dean's office.

BTW; friendly advice; one does not capitalize every word in a sentence. Side note to self; XXXXXXXX.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I second Rihanna's post, especially the welcome and the "by the way" advice.

I also wonder how your pad wearing got out into the public, as there's loads of people who wear for all their life and have never been found out.

Your first language isn't english, is it? You appear to have a bit of a spanish accent...

Welcome again!