LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time Lomits

WaddleBoyUK

Hey all,

I'm interested in how long people have managed to go without changing their nappies and not end up with nappy rash or something?

Would love to try wearing the same nappy as long as possible but I always worry it'll upset my skin?

My personal record is about 13 hours........It was a "Combo" diaper.......couple infant prefolds folded lengthwise and inserted down the crotch of an Attends, then a large, single flat birdseye diaper pinned on over the disposable with another couple Gerber prefolds in the crotch to catch leaks.........and good plastic pants overall. Yes, it finally leaked! Half-moons on both butt cheeks. Knew I shouldn't have sat down. Eventually uncomfortable, I changed. NO RASH!! Just keep yourself clean. I use baby powder, mostly because I like the smell.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

their are many factors, wayyyy too many...

Some peoples skin can tolerate alot more than others as well as your hydration level and other bodily things do contribute to the reaction your skin will have to the urine.

Personally, i can wear a soaking wet diaper until its falling apart (over 24hrs) LOL And i have no issues at all, but as far as a messy diaper goes i will get a wicked rash within an hour or so usually.most people tend to be alot more tolerable to urine than #2

With lots of preparation like using a ton of Desitin and/or Vaseline and multiple diapers soakers etc, I have been able to stay in wet & messy diapers for almost five days. Had to change drinking habits to do it. When drinking beer, I couldn't last 24 hrs before they leaked and I had to change. Now it's water, Gatorade, and an occasional shot of vodka or Jack D.