LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lai Yi Pian - Pink Adult Diaper (3007-1)

There is a lilac(pink-ish) diaper though: http://www.saveexpre...&product=2414-1

Beesana ... my advice: AVOID, AVOID, AVOID and AVOID.

These really are crap. I have tried both the Comfort range which you linked above (see the pics in my gallery) and the Classic range (again, pics in my gallery).

Short Summary: The absorbency is low. They are hard to fit comfortably (particularly around the legs) and simply don't meet the competition's standard - even at the same price-point.

This a hard product to review positively. It just seems to fall down on every qualitative measure which I consider when reviewing a diaper. I don't see where it quite fits as a product since there are cheaper products that are better and only marginally more expensive ones which are vastly superior.

At only 88g this diaper (as expected) is fairly low in its max capacity. If you don't need high absorbency / capacity that might be enough, but that leads me to think it would be mainly suited for day-time use only. The bright chalky colours, the hilarious quantity of backing plastic (particularly when compared with the size of the absorbent core - see the pictures) and the products overall noisiness mean its clearly not a discrete product so doesn't seem to fit that market. I wouldn't have thought it would be widely used in hospitals or care-homes either, as the absorbency is just too low to make it a 'standard' diaper for them to stock.

Fitting the diaper is difficult to get done comfortably - due to poor tab positioning (again due to the backing sheet's size) and anti-leak leg-cuffs which are a too short hence end up pinching the skin and causing irritation.

ABDLs will find its simply no where near absorbent enough and that the tabs and fit are crap. Non-ABDLs will find the noise and sheer amount of backing plastic (making you hot and uncomfortably sweaty) makes these terrible and the very poorly designed leg-guards pinch and chaff to the extreme (or you fit it so loosely that the fit is so poor they're almost guaranteed to leak).

Avoid it.

Reviewed by Zander, 2010.

The above was for the "Classic" version... the review for the "Comfort" one is even more damning:

"Short" Summary: See the review for the Beesana Classic. This one is even worse - the tabs barely stick down at all - both layers - and keep coming off. Terrible. Utterly terrible.

What more needs to be said? Don't go anywhere near this product.

Reviewed by Zander, 2010.