LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tonight'S The Night

My lovely new G/F said to me this morning that she wanted to see me in my nappy tonight, for the first time. I moved in with my new OH in May, I confessed all about my DL side to her (as I thought my wife who I left would be revealing to all) and she was cool with it. I sensed from her words that she would never join in like my ex wife did but I love her so much that I don't care. I would stop all my interest in wearing and wetting as she is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. This weekend she found some of my AB/DL literature and this morning in bed mentioned about me wearing. So now I have a 24/7 that I bought from Infernus and a pair of Cosy and Dry bikini plastic pants ready and waiting! The question is, is will she really let me wear tonight and will she 'join in'?

Thanks Jedward!!!! Thanks to that pairs antics on celeb big brother tonight (UK time) and the disgust of their fellow competitors at them wearing nappies on the show, I did nt feel it was the right time to 'reveal' myself. My OH mentioned rather tamely that she thought I was gonna get 'dressed' tonight but I could certainly see her heart were nt in it. Oh well, hopefully I'll get the offer agin soon!

UPDATE: My G/F told me this morning that she was upset last night that I did nt wear and wet, I'm told it means that I'm not comfortable with her as I used to 'play' with my wife. We now have a nappy 'date' tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

addressing one of your comments. be aware that this probably isn't going to go away. you most likely will not give it up for her, maybe in the short term, but long run? probably not...

I agree here. I over years give it up for awhile BUT it always came back at some time. But wife & I have worked around it.