LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In Ontario

bbyboy28

• 8 months later...

in londonb ontario,looking for méf to meet in person for fun,fantasy(whowever kinky yours is;))and just simple social fun,am attractive 28yr old male,if interested.... :beer::roflmao:

Hya I live very close to London Ontario and I am aDL,,,and I like to chat to others who also like diapers and such and of course wetting them...I am also intrested in meeting others,,,so if u are also intrested I am too...I can be contacted also on yahoo as gm4daddy or wetone1941

post-5828-1163862302_thumb.jpg

post-5828-1163862302_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

:rolleyes:

in londonb ontario,looking for méf to meet in person for fun,fantasy(whowever kinky yours is;))and just simple social fun,am attractive 28yr old male,if interested.... :beer::roflmao:

Hya there I am also in your area,,,just outside London to thw west...I like to chat with other with possible meet in mind,,,I am a DL and I only wet sometimes but only at home i wet my pants too...I am also into some diciplining like spankings,,,which i get from my girl friend for wetting...hope u reply,,,,I am also on yahoo unde gm4daddy/wetone1941 in msn as wetone1941 and in ABY under wetone....

• 1 month later...

Hya I am in the London Ontario area,,,between London and Sarnia,,,I too like diapers and wetting and diciplining for being so naughty,,,I like to chat with others to,,,so if u are intrested in chattting and who know we might even be able to meet as I have my own place,,,age is not a problem for me,,,i am also on yahoo under wetone1941....was going to send a pic but all my pics seem to be to big upload fails...