LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bumper Sticker

I have been thinking of this for some time. I thought it might be interesting to make a bumper sticker or put vinyl lettering on the back of my truck with the simple initials of ABDL and see who notices. I would think that the only ones that knew the meaning would be fellow ab's and dl's. I guess I am just looking to see if it piques any interest.

I don't know about your area of the country, but many folks, not all, here have these oval stickers on there cars, they are white with black letting about 2 to 3 inches in height.

I have seen some with PSU of course around here mean Penn State University, some I have seen were other 3 letter abbreviations, for example AVP for the airport near us.

Why not use one of these with ABDL, or AB or DL.

I have been thinking of this for some time. I thought it might be interesting to make a bumper sticker or put vinyl lettering on the back of my truck with the simple initials of ABDL and see who notices. I would think that the only ones that knew the meaning would be fellow ab's and dl's. I guess I am just looking to see if it piques any interest.

I'd get a kick out of spotting it on another vehicle, personally. I don't think I have the guts to put it on my own car, though. I wouldn't want anyone to question me about it or Google it. I'm extremely closeted.

It kind of reminds me way back I got one of those Suction cup things That used to say stuff like "Baby on Board". I got one from DPF that just said "DPF" and had it in my car. Some guy in my home town seen it and new what it meant. Unfortunately me and my wife were just driving somewhere. When this guy pulled up behind us and began tailing us. I noticed this and it spooked me a bit so I did a couple of quick turns and had the pedal to the floor and the turbo spooling at max and lost him.

It wasn't but a few days later I got a call from him. He was in the radio business or something similar and had a friend on the police force that ran my tag and got my name, looked up my number and called. He told me who he was and that his girlfriend was a AB and a member of DPF. He told me he didn't mean to startle us. And apologized for the way it went down. I never did get to meet him. But with Google being what it is, personally I don't think it's a good idea with family and friends.

Back then Computers weren't the rage...If I wanted to meet others locally I think I would just stick with the AB pin thing, or like we did back then wear a safety pin or baby diaper pin on our back leg cuff. easier to shrug of questioning minds.