LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Recovered: Two Girls, A Guy And A Subliminal Cd, Continuation To There Once Was A Girl...

DailyDi

Welcome to Part 2 of my series, the subliminal tape series. :)

Our girl has been in diapers for quite a while now. The doctor can find no reason for it and she won't tell him it was induced by subliminal messages on a CD. She has grown to accept them as part of her life, to know that bikinis and short shorts are a thing of the past.

She sees the neighbor girl, Danielle, often and they eat out a few times a week or have drinks at one or the other's apartment. Danny, her nickname, always enquires about her wetting to see if it is improving. It hasn't so far.

She still works as a waitress and makes the best tips. Her boss has taken to giving her the best tables because she only takes breaks when she needs a change. The other waitresses are a little jealous but they won't wear diapers to stay on the floor.

The boss lady, late one evening at closing asked our girl, who now has a name, "Annie, I've been meaning to ask you. You doing OK these days?"

Annie, our girl, replied, "You betcha! Other than a wet one now and then, I'm great. Why?"

"Well, I need a favor," asked the boss lady, "Can you give me some advice on this whole incontinence thing? I'm getting closer and closer to wetting myself all the time. The doc says my insides have fallen and it makes it hard to hold my water. How does one of those things hold?"

Annie smiled, "Well, they hold a full shift worth for me. You look about right. What size is your waist without being too nosy? Less then 37 inches?"

"Oh, heavens yes, I'm about a 34 inch waist," said the boss, "Why?"

Annie, without even glancing around, opened her purse and gave the boss her backup diaper. She sat it right down on the counter by the register. The boss blushed and turned to scan the room and quickly placed it in a drawer.

"Th-thank you, I think," said the boss, "Is it just like diapering a baby?"

Annie nodded, "Sure is. Just the baby is you. The relief of not having to rush around is actually quite liberating. I made $70 in tips tonight! Just spread it out, sit on it and tape the top tapes evenly around your waist so that the waist of the diaper is even. Then stand up and pull the front tapes down so that the legs feel pretty snug. Not tight, just snug. Try it tomorrow and I'll help you if you need it."

"I don't know how you do it!" said the boss.

Annie left the building and walked home, knowing that she helped another human being in need. She couldn't take her time tonight, she needed to get home as her diaper would not hold for a drink in the pub tonight!

:fish_h4h: To be Continued!

Annie arrived home and noticed a package next to the neighbors door. Danny was either out or hadn't been out all day. Annie knocked on the door to let her know.

"Danny!" Annie said strongly, "Are you in?"

There was no reply so she took the rather large, heavy package into her apartment lest it disappear overnight. She thought nothing more of it until she heard a loud thump while she was preparing for bed. She pulled on her oversized sleeping t-shirt and ran to the door. Looking through her peep hole, she saw Danny stumbling passed her door.

Annie opened the door, "Danny? You alright?"

Danielle's smile told Annie she was just a little tipsy. Annie quickly helped Danny to get into her apartment. She put Danny on the couch and went to her own apartment to get the package that she'd stored for her.

As she was bent over and tried to push the heavy box to Danielle's apartment, Annie heard a voice that was unfamiliar.

"Hello! That's a lovely backside you have there!" said English accented male coming up the steps.

It dawned on her that she had a xlarge t-shirt that was showing her diapered rear as she bent over. She shot up like a pole, blushing. She didn't want to turn to face the fellow.

"I'm sorry!" Annie said sheepishly, hpping he would pass on by and allow her to finish moving the box into Danielle's apartment.

Instead he bent over and picked it up for her and said, "Where would m'lady like to have the carton carried?"

Not knowning what else to do, Annie pointed to Danielle's slightly opened door. She opened it only to find Danielle passed out, fallen over and her leaking, soaked diaper fully exposed from the very short skirt she loved to wear. Before she could stop him, the fellow had followed her into the apartment.

She now stared into his big brown eyes, hoping to avert his gaze from Danny's soaked bottom. It was then she realized he was a tall, dark haired fellow. Quite handsome and the accent made her just melt.

"Is she alright?" he asked, "Does she need help?"

Annie quickly tossed a towel over her that was always handy these days and smiled, "No, she is just drunk."

"I'm Rick by the way," said the young man.

"Uh, I'm Annie, her neighbor," said our girl, "I think she'll be fine. I'll check on her later."

"So," started Rick, "Where do you want this box?"

Annie looked around and decided, "Here's fine. We can go now."

As he sat the box down, he noticed the label. He smiled and pushed it against the wall. Annie was still trying to get him out of the apartment. He seemed to be wanting to stay.

"Annie," said Rick, "Let me formally introduce myself. I'm Danny's friend. The one responsible for you being in diapers. I sent her the subliminal CD. This my package that you kept for Danny."

Annie's jaw dropped, "You're a Brit? The one that listened to the whole CD! Oh MY GOD!"

Annie pushed the door to and plopped into a chair. It all rushed into her head at once. Rick was completely affected by the CD, not just with day and night wetting but the really difficult ones as well. The whole CD, messy diapers, being a baby, thumb sucking and anxiety without diapers. There was more what were they? OH! Orgasm only in diapers and keyword training. What was he doing here?

She subconciously looked at her crotch to see if she could detect the presence of a diaper...

:boxing: To be Continued!

Despite her hastily taken seat, she was not showing anything now but she feared she had already shown Rick her diaper when she tried to move the box. Then she looked subtly at Rick's trousers. It was not apparent that he was diapered either. Perhaps he was better. Perhaps she would soon recover as well.

Rick broke the silence, "Perhaps one of us should change poor Danny. She was leaking on the way home and I know she's bound to be leaking on the couche."

Annie, unsure what to say, stammered a bit, "Uh, well... Uh! OK, I'll get her diapers, you get the wet one off of her."

Annie left the room to get a fresh, thick diaper for Danny. She was going to be out for the night and she might as well be comfortable. When she returned to the room, Rick had Danny on a changing pad and her diaper off. Danny was clean shaven just as Annie was.

Rick took the fresh diaper from Annie and unfolded it to full size. He looked it over and smiled. He slid it under Danny's rear and sprinkled powder liberally on her smooth skin.

"That's a very nice diaper," Rick said, "Where does she get them?"

Annie blushed again, "I found them at a store near the hospital. I bought some when I first went to the doctor to find out why I was wetting so much. I didn't know about the subliminal thing then."

Rick covered Danny back up and sat down himself then he appologized, "I'm so sorry. It is out of my control!"

Annie watched as Rick seemed to convulse and spasm. He finally breathed a large sigh. His eyes focused on Annie again.

"Are you OK?" Annie asked.

"I'm so embarrassed. I orgasm any time I touch a diaper," said Rick, "It is humiliating but it was part of the audio track. So much that I can't even have one outside of a diaper. I can't have intercourse any more."

"Are you SERIOUS?" Annie asked, not believing it, "You can't have sex without a diaper on? OH MY!"

Rick now blushed, "Yes, it is true. So you went to the doctor? What did they find?"

"Absolutely nothing. They gave me some diapers and sent me on my way," replied Annie.

Rick just nodded his head, "That's the way they work. If they can't give you a pill, they ignore you. I didn't bother going to the doctor since I knew I brought it on myself."

Annie looked a little down, "So, there's no hope then? You aren't any better either? I'm stuck in diapers for the rest of my life?"

Rick's smile disarmed her, "It isn't that bad. You are quite fetching in a diaper. I liked the view I was presented with when I arrived. So, Danny got anything to drink, I am parched?"

Annie pointed to the kitchen. Rick returned with a couple of bottles of beer. He opened one and handed it to Annie. He opened the other one and took a long drink.

"Well, it isn't great but it has alcohol," said Rick, "American beer will have to do. We're wearing diapers, might as well enjoy them!"

:beer: To be Continued!

Annie took a sip and thought about it. She hadn't really had any negative experiences other than a little embarrassment. Maybe Rick was right, it wasn't that bad and they might as well enjoy the freedom!

Annie took a longer drink of her beer, "You seem like you've adjusted quite well to 24/7 diapers. Was it tough to adjust?"

Rick finished his beer and sat the empty down on the glass-top coffee table, "At first, it was cool. It was what we were after, Danny and I. Then it was a pain. No break, especially for me. The wetting, the messing, the embarrassing climaxes, the babying, the whole deal. The worst part was the keyword I chose and the act it triggers."

Annie thought back, yes, there was a keyword part. She wondered what he had been programmed to do when a certain word or words were heard.

Rick got another beer for himself and one for Annie. He handed it to her. She was still nursing the first one. Only half gone. She smiled at Rick as he reclined in a chair.

She screwed up her courage, "What do you do with a keyword? I'm curious how it works?"

Rick rolled his eyes and sighed, "Well, this was before we knew it worked. So, don't look at me too strangely. I suck my thumb whenever I hear the name of the silly car insurance company with the little lizard."

Annie giggled, "Geico makes you suck your thumb?"

On queue, Rick popped his thumb in his mouth, rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Yeth!"

Annie's eyes opened wide as she realized the impact of an TV exposure, "Is that all? Embarrassing but not too terrible."

"OH YES!" continued Rick, "The second one is much worse. If I hear the words that mean an anal cork, I'm compelled to drop my diaper and insert one where the Sun don't shine. I can't think of anything else until I complete it. Stupid, I know!"

Annie, now aware of the power of words, did not say 'buttplug' for fear of what Rick would do. She simply nodded, wide eyed and sipped the last of her first beer.

She picked up her second beer and Rick left for a third. He returned with another one for Annie as well.

"I can't drink that fast," said Annie, "I'm just now on my second!"

Rick gulped down the third beer, "Well, I'll take it then. No use it going to waste. Its 7am now back home so I'm trying to pass out and get my clock set."

Annie looked at the clock it was 11pm here, "OH! Yes, I guess it is tomorrow already!"

Rick yawned as he started his fourth beer, "Yes, indeed. I need to change and think about going to bed. How about you?"

Annie was tried and now a little tipsy, "Yeah, I'm already in my night diaper."

"Well," Rick stood up and said, "My night diapers are in the box. Thanks again for safeguarding it for me."

Rick pulled the tape and began opening the box. When it was opened, he pulled out a bag of Mediprime diapers.

"What are those?" asked Annie, "I have never heard of those."

Rick tossed them to her, "We have these across the pond. They are ID Slips over there. They are Eurobriefs over here. Very absorbent but very thick. That's why I wear baggy pants."

Annie looked at them, "WOW! Impressive."

Then Rick pulled out a lot of cloth, neatly folded and some plastic pants. OH! He wears cloth diapers, too! Then he pulled some babyish clothing, some leather strapping, a zip bag of various insertable toys that she can't say or he'd have to put one inside himself! Then he pulled the last of it out of the box, a teddy bear and a hanging enema kit. Hmm! Interesting.

:P To be Continued!

Archived