LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Net Pants

Hi all, I've just been to the shop where I usually buy my diapers and the guy suggested to me that I should try the net pants over the top of my diaper as it will help to hold my diaper in place and stop it from falling downwards. So I took him up on the advice and oh my what a difference it makes. I know that the net pants are for pads but try it with disposable diapers and it really is amazing ! I can't believe I haven't tried this before. I have been in the situation when walking along the high street and felt my diaper slipping so I put my hands in my pockets to try and hold it up until I could find a public toilet to adjust myself. these net pants eliminate all of that and hold the diaper nicely in place whilst allowing your skin to breath.

Kev

Hi all, I've just been to the shop where I usually buy my diapers and the guy suggested to me that I should try the net pants over the top of my diaper as it will help to hold my diaper in place and stop it from falling downwards. So I took him up on the advice and oh my what a difference it makes. I know that the net pants are for pads but try it with disposable diapers and it really is amazing ! I can't believe I haven't tried this before. I have been in the situation when walking along the high street and felt my diaper slipping so I put my hands in my pockets to try and hold it up until I could find a public toilet to adjust myself. these net pants eliminate all of that and hold the diaper nicely in place whilst allowing your skin to breath.

Kev

What are "net pants"? Please, a link or pictures.

As I've said before, I use "boxer style pantie girdles/shorts" available at local Kmart's & other stores, keeps my diapers up.

What are "net pants"? Please, a link or pictures.

6PWwZ.jpg

They're essentially boxer briefs, made of highly elastic mesh. When you get them out of the pack, you'd never think they will stretch to fit you but they do. They work well but don't last long (washable a couple of times before they go all crappy) and boxer briefs are much better at compressing a bulky diaper and keeping it where it belongs (IMO) plus they last longer, are easier to get hold of and can be worn without a diaper too (shock!)

They're essentially boxer briefs, made of highly elastic mesh. When you get them out of the pack, you'd never think they will stretch to fit you but they do. They work well but don't last long (washable a couple of times before they go all crappy) and boxer briefs are much better at compressing a bulky diaper and keeping it where it belongs (IMO) plus they last longer, are easier to get hold of and can be worn without a diaper too (shock!)

Thank you. We seem to think alike in using women's "boy cut" boxer girdles to keep things up. Easily available at most stores.