LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Can I Get Baby Printed Diapers

I was just wondering since i really like the ole fashoned single taped latex diapers, and was wondering if there is any place here on the world wide web where i can find some diapers that are latex, have the baby prints on them, and are bacically baby diapers but for diaper lover size. since i am 19, just curious so I can finally end my search for the perfect most comfortable diaper.

thanks, jak

Adult baby universe is probably the place for you. Especially if you want single tape diapers, since they are the only place I know of that sells them. Abu cushies might fit the bill

You did not just call it the "world wide web"? This makes me seriously doubt the claim you make about your age. I can't think of a SINGLE 19 year old who has ever heard the term "world wide web", let alone use it in a sentence. Also.. If you are 19, you would have been in diapers in the mid to late 90's. Hadn't they already switched to the ridiculous clothlike covers by then?

You did not just call it the "world wide web"? This makes me seriously doubt the claim you make about your age. I can't think of a SINGLE 19 year old who has ever heard the term "world wide web", let alone use it in a sentence. Also.. If you are 19, you would have been in diapers in the mid to late 90's. Hadn't they already switched to the ridiculous clothlike covers by then?

Maybe he uses AOL. Is his email @juno.com?

:P

I highly recommend the new ABU BMX diapers... 2 tapes on both sides, pretty comfy and thicker then the Cushies (only slightly).

Maybe he uses AOL. Is his email @juno.com?

:P

I highly recommend the new ABU BMX diapers... 2 tapes on both sides, pretty comfy and thicker then the Cushies (only slightly).

That doesnt show up on Alta Vista. Maybe if I switch from Netscape to IE I'll get better results.

The "World Wide Web" is the proper name for what we're using right now.

It's like anything else.

Internet, or online is familiar and easier to say..

Sort of Like how some people will call a diaper a "Pamper"

http://en.wikipedia..../World_Wide_Web

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=pampers

Being I just had another bio birthday this week;

I may be emotionally and perpetually a 4 year old.

But chronologically I'm middle aged.

A.K.A. That old guy over there to 20 somethings...

I remember back in the day...

Pampers, instead of diaper...

DpjBj.jpg

Were rarely used on a daily basis.

They were brand new, and did NOT have tapes (diaper pins were used)

Sold in department stores and used for special occasions, like visiting Grandma.

"In my day we didn't have disposable diapers

You just took a rabbit-skin,

wrapped it around your baby's privates,

and tied it on with a bungee cord!

And we used the same one,

over and over again!

And that's how it was, and you liked it! You loved it!" ~ Dana Carvey as "The Grumpy Old Man"

BTW, "Generation Pull Ups"...

Dana Carvey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Carvey was very popular on SNL in the 80's.

Some may be old enough to remember him as "Garth" in the 1992 comedy "Wayne's World".