LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Tapes

Guest Sasha

I would vote bad batch, i had similar problems with a bag i once bought but the ones after that bag were just fine. Quality control for attends isn't too great i find hehe.

Hopefully its just a few of the diapers in the bag! :smiley-baby-boy:

Guest scenarioX

My last ones the tapes would just pop even smoothing them out nicely so they stick...

I'm done with Attends....they really suck bad and the outer plastic is rough and way to stiff.

It used to be soft and smooth.

Are you powdering? the least little bit of powder and the tapes are useless.

I started just pulling the diaper away from me after it was on and powder down my back and front.

You could also powder just the diaper first, and wash your hands before you touch the tapes.

I used to get the same problem all the time after Attends cut back on their design (but kept the price the same). Aside from the cheaper tapes they're also thinner & slightly smaller than what they used to be (from about a year ago now). Most people seem to never had noticed, but I noticed the bad fit, extra leaks, and how quickly they fall apart almost right off. The're very comparable to Depends now so I ended up having to switch to Abena, the're more expensive but at least they work.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scenarioX

If you're talking about the 10's plastic ones, I don't buy those anymore...they suck bad now. The plastic is scratchy and course, not Pampers soft and the tapes pop or just won't stick. They have lost padding and are so thin you feel like your in depends underwear. I've seen store brand knock-off diapers better than attends now.

You're paying the same for less diaper.... it's robbery IMO.