LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable Nappy Boosters

Hey guys,

need to pick the collective nappied brains here! I am looking to start using some kind of booster pad inside disposable nappies in order to bulk them up, and so my girlfriend/mommy can keep me in them for longer periods of time, as an alternative to double nappying, has anyone got any suggestions for a good insert? If it helps my normal choices of nappies are either abena or molicare.

thanks!

for the most part I use cloth for baby diapers as inserts. Its cheap as theyre reusable, and they absorb quite a bit.

However I dont like to have to keep them somewhere if i have to change while I'm out, so if I'm going out for a while I'll use maxi pads as boosters, one or two overnight types adds quite a significant amount.

for the most part I use cloth for baby diapers as inserts. Its cheap as theyre reusable, and they absorb quite a bit.

However I dont like to have to keep them somewhere if i have to change while I'm out, so if I'm going out for a while I'll use maxi pads as boosters, one or two overnight types adds quite a significant amount.

I use cloth baby diapers as stuffers as well. Two,three, four or more 4 ply cloth diapers will give you nappy quite a boost. As said, it is hard when changing when out, but for at home play add as many as you want for super thick super absorbent fun. By doing this often you will have a lot more laundry to do, but you will have a lot more fun in really bulky nappies. Plus baby cloth diapers are pretty resonable and they will last for a long time. I have some that I am still using that are over 6 years old and they still work great. You can also find more by going to thrift stores as sometimes you will be able to find them in bulk quanities!

• 3 weeks later...

Amy puts me in Mothercare disposable booster pads in my nappies. They are massive and take up the whole of my medium Abena X-Plus. You get 25 of them for £3.95....bargain!

Sweet I wear the same size and make of nappy quite a lot so these sound pretty good!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a pack of the Babies R Us ones. Note that there is no adhesive, so if more than 1 is used, they'll move around relative to each other. I've found stacking a couple and folding a towel around them works well to keep things together. This combo gives about 1 more good pee in a Depends Max.