LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let'S See If I Can Get On Track

So, a while ago I started a story called "instances and occasions". The story is a piecing together of various events from the memory of the narrator, as such, it's not a contiguous narrative...it skips around a bit.

A link to the story is here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19038&hl=&fromsearch=1

Due to various life bits cropping up, and other obligations, I lost steam with this tale. I also didn't quite know where to go next. I have a few ideas, and I was hoping for insight or feedback.

The characters of these little bits are the Narrator and Kara.

-The narrator is a young man, between 19 and 20 years of age of slender physique. He's an affection starved youth that has become completely enamored of Kara. He lacks confidence, vision, and ambition. Kara basically caught him at the most fragile stage of young adulthood, when issues of identity and place in the world are being dealt with. He was and is easy prey for Kara.

-Kara is a young woman between the age of 25 and 28. She's lived with the burden of her attraction to men in diapers since her teens, and after having had her heart broken too many times, she had decided that she would find the one and never let him go. She believes she has found that in the narrator. As their relationship progresses, Kara becomes more desperate to make him dependent upon her, and she's willing to do any number of morally problematic things to do so (e.g. drugging him, lying to him, manipulating circumstances to make him do specific things, vacillating between kind mommy and mean mommy to keep him confused, etc.). While Kara really and truly loves the narrator, she is willing to do much at the expense of his psychological well being to get what she wants.

So the little plots I was thinking about playing around with are listed below:

-Exploring how the Narrator and Kara got together: I had toyed around with this idea, and it would touch a little more on the narrator's past before meeting Kara, and how the two of them got together. I've tried writing this a few times, but where I go with it tends to stretch credulity a bit much. Also, I like keeping details about the narrator pretty spare. He is intended to be a character that a (male) reader can easily imagine as himself.

-Broaching 24/7: I've got this whole little fantasy where after discussing the topic of 24/7, Kara sends the narrator away for a week and in the meantime she gets rid of his old clothes, puts in a new wardrobe of toddler-ish clothing, and some genuine adult baby furniture.

-School time!: Kara feels responsible for her charge, and wants him to have some kind of fulfillment mentally. She makes him take classes at community college...he might met a kind young lady that notices his padded state, or if not 24/7, catches him after an accident.

-Babysitter: Kara wants a playmate, and after searching around for a while finds one she thinks would be perfect for her and the narrator. She surprises the narrator with this revelation when the babysitter comes knocking at the door. This would be a woman between the age of 22 and 24...maybe someone Kara could regress as well at times.

Sooo...other ideas, or suggestions for the ideas posted above are more than welcome. Thanks a bunch for any and all ideas.

Archived