LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Advice

This question is from a religous angle.

Although I don't need diapers for medical reasons and wear them

only because I like them being a Chistian is it still ok to wear diapers?

I would appreciate any answers and comments on this question

Thanks alot

Silent_ab

i agree 100 %. if what you do doesnt bring harm

to anyone then i see no wrong doing between you

and the Lord. but i am not the judge, if you need

an answer i suggest that you pray and ask God

for an answer or guidance. i hope this has been of help.

Got to add something here since I have set up a blog about Christianity and diapers. It is generally not a problem because like everyone has said, there is nothing in the Bible that condemns it. But where your confusion comes from is simply because the general idea of the new testament is about love for God and others and it does speak negatively about "materialism" or love of money and things of which diaper wearing can be seen to be a part of. Being a Christian the most important thing you can do is get your spiritual and emotional priorities in line with God's will first and then enjoy diapers after that.

Of God and Diapers Blog

Hugs,

Baby Bri

It's Ok because religion is a load of crap in the first place. I don't mean to offend anyone, but come on now, lets be realistic here. The bible and all that contradicts itself so many times that it's almost impossible to believe in "God". I love religious arguments though so let me know what you think because i just can't believe in something that the rest of the animals in existence cannot even comprehend. They seem to be living their lives just fine so why can't we just live how we want without something else ruling it?

I'm an atheist myself, but if I did believe in the Christian God:

I'd like to think that the person who is in charge of creating and running the universe has more on his/her/its mind than what's poking around in your pants.

Well if nobody wants to talk about evolution that's cool. That's usually what i get from people when I try to start an educated discussion with them.

Well, Mr. "I've been a member for 1 week". If you take the time to look at other Topics from the pass, you will see that "that" subject was brought out before and caused nothing but fighting, name calling and members leaving.

Also, you want this discussed start your own topic, don't turn someone else's sincere question into a battle of insults.

I'd say it would depend a little on what kind of Christian you consider yourself. There are so many different interpretations of the Bible and Spirituality out there. The Dogma changes. At one point it was a sin for priests to be married, but this was changed. Debate over Transubstantiation for example. The last Pope acknowledged evolution, and at one time the Church thought the Earth was the center of the solar system. The opinions of the religious bodies change over time. So many Christians have their own idea about what God exactly is that probably doesn't match their Priests view. Some people consider God to be all compassionate, or a 'loving energy' which permeates the universe. Some people consider God to be a bearded thunderer straight out of Genesis. Christians differ in their views on the Dogma, also. Christ's virgin birth is only metaphor, for example, following the trend in all mythologies; the miraculous birth of the Hero through divine insemination.(Buddha, Hercules, Leto and the Swan, etc). So first of all, sit down and really think about what you believe within your beliefs.

As for the evolution debate, I think its an important idea not to confuse Science and Religion. When you start introducing science into the field of religion you will most likely encounter some schema shattering experiences. Trying to scientifically prove a virgin birth seems rather ludicrous. Same goes for searching for Christ's bones or to debunk the theory of evolution. Why bother? Religion is in a whole 'nother sphere than Science and the two have trouble mixing, without forthought and consideration, and the possibility of paradigm shift. No one can quantify or measure a religious experience, or a vision of an angel. No one can get in your head and experience the same as you do. Religion is a Subjective field, we have no way of knowing the experiences of others. Frankly, we can be entirely skeptical about everything, even science, because we have no way of truly defeating the skeptical arguments. We could wake up tommorow and gravity could be gone. Even gravity is a theory about the workings of the universe. Science falls prey to the same Subjective problems as religion. How can I know that the germs the scientist sees in the microscope are experienced the same as me, when I look into the microscope? Well, we use a scientific community. A bunch of scientists trained in the same techniques, (physics, chemisty, math, etc etc) all come to a agreed upon conclusion. Whatever these conlusions are, they still fall prey to fundamental skeptical and egocentric problems. But consider that the Religious community also has a scientific method of coming to agreed upon conclusions. We have your training (Say, Buddhist meditiation, becoming a Christian monk, etc), your experience of something religious and then the confirmation by other religious practitioners. So many mystics throughout history have stepped away from the Dogma and pursued this scientific method and most all come to the same conlcusions. Meister Eckhart the christian mystic has strikingly similar opinions as Buddhist and Sufi mystics. But anyway, back to the topic.

I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I have these sexual desires for diapers. I really think that they interfer with my personal growth and development. And even though I havent worn or bought diapers in a couple years, I still have the urge to come to sites like this, etc. I think even though its a relatively small part of my life, it still is time I could better spend doing other things that are of a benefit for me. When you consider spirituality in these terms, I think that it is not conducive to liking and wearing diapers for purposes other than if they were necessary. And although, I believe that if I were to just go cold turkey, these thoughts and desires would occupy my mind far more than they currently due, being the nature of something taboo. So, I dunno, I try to find a balance until I can give it up completely. I spend far to much time worrying about wanting to tell my girlfriend to get her interested, or something, which brings negative energy to our relationship, negative thoughts - "I want things to be different." Balance. Spirituality is about growing, and a whole lot of 'spiritual' people say you gotta give up those bad and good things(thoughts, desires, money, etc) to become spiritual and grow (Look at all your monks around the world, nearly all practice some form of asceticism). But its hard to let go, and sometimes letting go can make it even harder.

I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I have these sexual desires for diapers. I really think that they interfer with my personal growth and development. And even though I havent worn or bought diapers in a couple years, I still have the urge to come to sites like this, etc. I think even though its a relatively small part of my life, it still is time I could better spend doing other things that are of a benefit for me. When you consider spirituality in these terms, I think that it is not conducive to liking and wearing diapers for purposes other than if they were necessary. And although, I believe that if I were to just go cold turkey, these thoughts and desires would occupy my mind far more than they currently due, being the nature of something taboo. So, I dunno, I try to find a balance until I can give it up completely. I spend far to much time worrying about wanting to tell my girlfriend to get her interested, or something, which brings negative energy to our relationship, negative thoughts - "I want things to be different." Balance. Spirituality is about growing, and a whole lot of 'spiritual' people say you gotta give up those bad and good things(thoughts, desires, money, etc) to become spiritual and grow (Look at all your monks around the world, nearly all practice some form of asceticism). But its hard to let go, and sometimes letting go can make it even harder.

Mantra,

Good post.

IMO

{

Diapers can definitely interfere with personal growth. I remember seeing a shrink years ago and she mentioned something to me that kind of showed me why I had become so obsessed with diapers. She said it was as if my emotions never grew up, my body and intellect grew but my emotions were stunted. I was like I would feel like a six year old emotionally. Ever since then I have been trying to emotionally evolve so to speak. Before I would feel things only about myself and my own obsessive thoughts. Then when I found Jesus I started to learn to really care for other people. Then I realized it was not just an emotional stunt I was in but a spiritual one as well. Over the years I have discovered that balance is very hard to maintain. One month I may wear diapers every night, the next month, once a week. But one thing I have learned is that you have to be happy with the balance. If not you will always have some kind of want in your heart. Wearing diapers is not just about balancing time with and without diapers, but about being happy about the time spent with and without diapers. The spiritual growth happens when you have achieved happiness from the freedom found in Christ. This freedom is a freedom to not be troubled about wearing diapers in any condition because wearing them doesn't matter in the slightest. The biggest difference between Evangelical Christianity and the rest of the world's religions is that experiencing spiritual fulfillment and the love of God is not based on any kind of asceticism or works based religion. This gift is free and is only based on faith and not works, lest any man should boast. The only thing a person has to do to be saved is to Love God and believe in Jesus's death and resurrection as an offering for all your sins, past, present and future. Once that happened my diaper wearing becomes less signifigant spiritually and I really grow up emotionally. My diapered balance is now based on time, energy and priority. Diapers are just another piece of my life. I don't really worry about them anymore, but I do enjoy them when I can. Life is good.

}

SDB

All that I can say to you is that religion is a bunch of crap that only causes problems. I don't care if I have been a member for one week, but I do know that evolution is not a theory and can be proved by fossil records. I may not be familiar with all of the religions, but as far as Christianity goes, it is just impossible to think that god dropped these two people off on the planet and brought every animal over on an Ark. The bible was written so long ago that no human even had the mental capacity to understand science and therefore thought that gods created everything. The only reason most religions haven't been disregarded today is for the simple fact that a believer will say that "God can do anything". If I had a nickel for everytime I heard somebody say that while trying to have an educated conversation with them, I would be a millionaire.

All that I can say to you is that religion is a bunch of crap that only causes problems. I don't care if I have been a member for one week, but I do know that evolution is not a theory and can be proved by fossil records. I may not be familiar with all of the religions, but as far as Christianity goes, it is just impossible to think that god dropped these two people off on the planet and brought every animal over on an Ark. The bible was written so long ago that no human even had the mental capacity to understand science and therefore thought that gods created everything. The only reason most religions haven't been disregarded today is for the simple fact that a believer will say that "God can do anything". If I had a nickel for everytime I heard somebody say that while trying to have an educated conversation with them, I would be a millionaire.

There are many ways to look at Religion. If your skeptical, fine, I am too, but that doesn't justify blowing off religion because "its a load of crap". Just gotta look at things a different way. Instead, try to see religion in terms of its works and benefits to society and individuals. Does Christianity make people and society better? Does practicing Christianity have such effects? What about Buddhism? Islam? There are many different approaches you can take to the objective study of religion. Look at it from an evolutionary point of view: those individuals who worked together had better chances at surviving, namely that a religious system fosters community development. Sacrificial holidays fostered community growth and the effervescence of a group of people, got people together to share a meal and strengthen social bonds. You dont have to totally blow off religion, just choose a way to look at it that fits in with your beliefs about the world. Religion cant simply be blown off, because it is such a powerful thing in so many peoples lives, so powerful that some are willing to die for said believes. Nothing that powerful should be blown off.

Secondly, even scientific 'truths' are not absolute. Evolution cannot be proven to be an absolute truth. It may be supported by scientific fact, but not absolute truth. Maybe tommorow God will come down from Heaven. Maybe this is all a dream? Maybe tommorow the sun wont rise? How can you possibly know? These things are not absolute truths, just theories about the world. There is no way to solve these skeptical hypothesis, no way to prove the existence of God, no way to disprove the existence of God.

There are many ways to look at Religion. If your skeptical, fine, I am too, but that doesn't justify blowing off religion because "its a load of crap". Just gotta look at things a different way. Instead, try to see religion in terms of its works and benefits to society and individuals. Does Christianity make people and society better? Does practicing Christianity have such effects? What about Buddhism? Islam? There are many different approaches you can take to the objective study of religion. Look at it from an evolutionary point of view: those individuals who worked together had better chances at surviving, namely that a religious system fosters community development. Sacrificial holidays fostered community growth and the effervescence of a group of people, got people together to share a meal and strengthen social bonds. You dont have to totally blow off religion, just choose a way to look at it that fits in with your beliefs about the world. Religion cant simply be blown off, because it is such a powerful thing in so many peoples lives, so powerful that some are willing to die for said believes. Nothing that powerful should be blown off.

Secondly, even scientific 'truths' are not absolute. Evolution cannot be proven to be an absolute truth. It may be supported by scientific fact, but not absolute truth. Maybe tommorow God will come down from Heaven. Maybe this is all a dream? Maybe tommorow the sun wont rise? How can you possibly know? These things are not absolute truths, just theories about the world. There is no way to solve these skeptical hypothesis, no way to prove the existence of God, no way to disprove the existence of God.

Well said Mantra, I've always respected religion for its moral teachings and how it has enabled us to live together. In-fact, a lot of our laws are based on religious beliefs. Where would we be today without it. Hard to say. I totally agree that religion is much too powerful to just ignore, but it has its powerful negatives as well. I draw the line, as most of us do, when taking a life is justified by religious beliefs. How ironic that religiion is also responsible for more wars and more deaths than any other thing in history.

I'm sorry to say, but it is a load of crap. The only reason religion is still around is because parents teach it to their children at such and early age that it becomes a way of life for them. A childs biggest influence is his parents and if they teach them a religion all of their life, they will soon come to live by it. Life is science and if people can't understand that then they are just plain ignorant. It is unnessecary to live your life by the bible or any other script because it doesn't even matter in the end. We are all going to die and there is nothing that can stop it so if your life is prolonged by some "god" it is simply a matter of coincidence. Animals and people alike die everyday from things that are not supposed to happen according to certain religions and even having hope will not help anyone so I suggest that you read up on evolution and discover the random way that life works and how living things adapt in order to survive. Hope alone will not help anyone or anything at a certain point in time, but with a matter of time life will find a way to adapt to the harsh conditions that beings undure. All that I can say is don't let other things control your life and think about understanding the science of how this world actually works.

Certain people who have made posts in this topic make me regret asking

this question cause thats what it was a question not the start to a religion verses

eveloution debate the reason for this post is that the last few posts have been

so far off the topic it is not funny so I am asking you guys nicely if you cant

stick to the topic which was is being a Christian and wearing diapers ok? please

rather not post any replys

Geeze, this is getting humorous... sorry to make light of all this silent_ab, but if these people need a place to debate they should take it to instant messenger or a philosphy/religion forum on another site. If you want some advice from me personaly feel free to PM or IM. I am a bible college student and might be able to offer up some interesting ideas.