LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Conflicted

HeroBoy27

As long as I've been apart of the ABDL community, I've never been exactly sure what to identify myself as, an Adult Baby or a Diaper Lover. On one hand I have my online mommy, who enjoys playing and babying me, to which I have no issues and wish they'd go a step further with the babying. Also I've recently obtained an enjoyment with sleeping with a stuffed toy, last night being my 1st time sleeping with a regular teddy, as opposed to a copyrighted, older-made character, which made a big difference to me in some way. But I feel as if I were to be truly babied I'd only want to do it once, just to see what it's like. Also, if I was, I don't feel like I could go the lengths some others go. Am I possibly over-analyzing this?

Identifying as one thing or the other is really only a useful short hand so that when you're speaking to folks of similar interests, you can say "Oh, I'm AB" or "Oh, I'm DL" or "I'm both" or whatever. It gives folks a general sense of what you're into. These distinctions, however, are not hard and fast, nor exclusive. You are necessarily unique in your wants and desires, and from where those wants and desires emerge. The lengths you go to, and the limits you have are yours... and those might change and evolve, or they might not.

So, yeah...From my point of view, you're over analyzing a bit. If it comes up, just say "I'm DL, but AB curious" or something like that. It's worth thinking about what you want and what you like, but there isn't much to be gained from agonizing over how to classify yourself.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I am also new to this. I am an adult, but I like cartoons, walking in the rain fully clothed, and sleeping with fuzzy blankets. I also drink tea out of a sports bottle with a pull back dispenser (looks like a baby bottle, and I suck it like one). I have also put an air mattress in my walk in closet, put a spare shower curtain over that, and made it a "crib room." I have used the "crib" to teach myself how to relax completely while laying down, and I have dampened my diaper a few times while laying on the "crib," and meditating and drank tea out of a sports bottle, immediately after wetting and sometimes during YEAH!!!! That would mean that I have an AB side mixed with DL? I have spent several nights in the cribroom, meditating before bedtime, wetting and falling asleep, waking up very very soggy, and sometimes with a few leaks. I just washed the bedding in the morning, and cleaned the "spare" shower curtain. I greatly enjoyed waking up in a soggy diaper, and eating breakfast in one. (Standard adult fare, I co not believe in inducing vomiting) I am not trying to become a bedwetter, just trying to beat this stupid thing by weakening my control, and learning how to induce incontinence for a few minutes (for using urinals in public, when I am standing in front of one) Come to think of it, I prefer the "crib" over my bed because it is much more comfortable?! My mattress is top of the line, but I like the air mattress better. I have never wet my big bed. Can anyone shed light on this, I find it very weird. I keep an air mattress because for guests, but I actually prefer it to my bed, and have set it up in my walk in closet, and turned it into a "crib room."! Can anyone explain this, because it makes very little sense to me! I have been looking forward to flying back home for Christmas. This means I will leave my diaper wearing and crib wetting activities behind. My family would not understand this. There is just no way I could do this at home without getting caught. The laundry alone and the plastic and urine smell would give me away just as surely as a diaper bulge. They would most likely make me talk to someone about this, and would be "really concerned for me." In reality I am an adult, and they cannot actually force me to do anything, but they can pressure me. Doing anything related ABDL back home is not worth the risk of getting, caught, I am very close to them. It is not that they deliberately invade privacy, but that things happen. I could be in my room with the door closed, and my mom would walk in and carry something up to my room. I could also get caught by taking too much time in the restroom, or by being secretive about my laundry, or by the lingering smell. If I act strangely, they will ask what is going on. In a close family, something out of the ordinary is everybody's business, no matter how old you are! When I go back home, I will bring my laptop, my SNES emulator, my controller, and my itunes. 80's music makes me feel like a baby, so I will have that and old SNES games, and cartoons. These things will make me feel like a baby, but will not raise eyebrows.

As my signature explains, I am using towel diapers and trash bags as plastic pants. I enjoy the tactile sensation of wearing a cloth diaper, especially a soggy one! Messing, not so much. I have done it a few time and liked it, but it is too much cleanup to be worth it, unless it will be a mess to my liking (soft, mushy and big) it is too much cleanup to be worth it. This also has a good chance of staining my towels, and it is hard enough to thoroughly clean the towels themselves and me. No matter how I slice it will be a few hours spent cleaning up and laudering, and cleaning after the fact! I have discovered that I am definitely a diaper lover! My DL side is way stronger than my AB side.

• 4 weeks later...

Everybody has an inner child, that is who we truely are! Some people choose to stay in touch with it no matter what age they become. This is a good thing! Cuz now wee can be free. Wee have the freedom to experience the Awe & Wonder in life, once again. Wee retrain ourselves to imagine & dream again, creating more, as a result. Just like wee naturally did when wee were innocent, little children growing up. If wee try to analyze & categorize everything, it leaves too much room for judgement & eventually our mind will talk us out of trying new things in life. Do what makes You FEEL Happy inside. Do no bring harm upon others in the choices wee make as it's Our responsibility as an indivual, that wee become better human beings, that wee develop & grow inside. I feel it's Our responsibility in creating & maintaining Our Own inner happiness. Choose Freedom thru self expression. Have Fun Exploring 'HeroBoy27

***babygirl precious*** :littleangel::angel_not: