LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back Into The Drawers...

My beloved wife got an extra 3 weeks of European vacation (AND got a private box seat to see David Tennant and Cathryn Tate in Much Ado About Nothing. JEALOUS!) . I had to come home and work. *sigh*. She's a teacher, though, so she deserves it...

In her absence I've been taking advantage of her nice collection of super-high-intensity vibrators. I figure if she's going to get to see Europe for a couple of more weeks the least I can do is have some Quality Private Time with her toys. But now she's coming home, so it's back into their Secret Hiding Spots (not so secret to me, at least). Then again, I'm hoping to have something considerably better than "a toy" coming (!) my way soon...

Glad she's coming back. My wife and I have explored anal play a bit, and when she's out of town one of my favorite things to do is rock a vibrating plug while diapered...It massages the prostate in just right way, and after a while, I get to cum in my pampers hands free.

It's good stuff.

Also Jealous of her chance to see Tennant in much ado about nothing. Hope she had a blast!

Wow

I guess she really likes the vibrators? I've never really found much use for them, they don't do anything for me. Mommy likes them occasionally, but more for the cool, hard plastic dildo than the vibrations. She'd rather just finger if she needs some self-care, even though we have a nice assortment of toys.

We BOTH like them. SHE likes the "dolphin" and the "Lelo". They're both really quiet and REALLY high powered. I love watching her get off on them. The "WeVibe" is shared. Fun.

oooh the "Lelo" one is amazing!!! I got to try it myself and it really is top notch!~

Your lucky to have someone to experience these things with :)