LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From One Dl To Another :D

Guest RandomGuy393

Guest RandomGuy393

I appreciate the first question is quite male oriented but if you are a female feel free to comment still as i would like to hear any suggestions. :D

I have known i have been a dl since i first found out about the abdl thing and have used them during sex once. So everytime i wear them i instantly become aroused but since being here talking to people i got interested in peeing in my nappies as i was curious. But my problem is that becuase im aroused and only using Pampers Active Fit it hurts if try to keep it pointing down so its not comfortable to wee. So i was wondering does any else or did any else have the same problem and how do you deal with it??? Also i would like to know how messing them are like and do you think the Pampers would hold a poo becuase i dont want to leak everywhere.

Thanks Guys

well for the first question you either have to wait till it resides after you pad up and then point it down or fix the problem after it happens. I used to have this problem and sometimes still do but I would pad up with it upward and then after I'm done padding up it would reside and then I would slip my hand down the front and rearrange to pointing down. For the second question I think pampers or goodnight wouldnt be that bad to try messing in as long as the diaper isn't soaked from prior wettings. They can hold quite a but I have seen. I personally like more solid messes rather than loose. Keep us all up to date if you try and if you enjoy it or not!!! Good luck man

masturbate. then after you are relaxed you'll be able to urinate. problem solved. also get some diapers made for adults... no way pampers truely fit you, because proportionally you are in an adult body, so the space from your crotch to yoru belly button is longer.... buy some adult diapers.. they will hold your urine/feces w/out leaking and won't be so tight they hurt.... use the pampers as a stuff if your must...

Guest RandomGuy393

hey sarah thanks neva actually thought about masturbating then peeing but surely after doing it i wont want to pee? and for the pampers to fit i rip the tapes from a store branded nappy as they are cheap but the tapes are really strechty therefore i can wear pampers :D