LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worried For The Future.

Ok, so my wife and I have been married a year and we are both pretty young, trying to finish up college etc... Here's the thing, lets just say there is a possibilty I just got her pregnant. She would LOVE it, I would too but I had hoped to wait a while. I think we would be ok parents but what am I gonna do about my habit of wearing and using diapers? I'm assuming that We would be too busy in the childs infant stage to worry about it, but what about when it got older? I'd be trying to potty train my kid and the whole time I'd be hiding my own diaper from him. Is it time to kick the habit if I do end up having a kid?

I would keep it to an absolute minium. When you have a kid you got to deal with their needs first, all your extra things that are not really a "need" of yours has to go on the back burner.

When will guys learn to sleeve it! Seriously your own damn fault if you didn't and now you got to live with the consquences.

Of course their are exceptions, but sleeving it is almost fool proof way of making sure that you are not going to have those consequences until your are ready for them.

I fully intend to deal with any consequenses and I never said otherwise I just asked a question, not for the fool proof idea of using a condom. GREAT idea. Like I said it was an accident.

Anyway, I just wondered.

Ok, so my wife and I have been married a year and we are both pretty young, trying to finish up college etc... Here's the thing, lets just say there is a possibilty I just got her pregnant. She would LOVE it, I would too but I had hoped to wait a while. I think we would be ok parents but what am I gonna do about my habit of wearing and using diapers? I'm assuming that We would be too busy in the childs infant stage to worry about it, but what about when it got older? I'd be trying to potty train my kid and the whole time I'd be hiding my own diaper from him. Is it time to kick the habit if I do end up having a kid?

I am not a parent and never will be so i am no expert in the field of raising a family as well as being ab/dl.

But I do know that you cant really supress something like this for long, indeed i think it would be unhealthy to do so.

So carry on in a discreet way as you would when having sex say,

parents dont in my experience give up having sex because the kids might find out.

Good luck to you and your lady not forgeting jnr.

Mal.

For the love of God, make sure that you're actually ready for a kid... If you're not even out of collage, then you're not ready... About half the people I knew in highschool had kids way too early and they believe it's ruined their lives. Not to mention the toll it's taking on their kids... I don't like kids and never plan to have any, myself. But I certainly don't wish them any harm. And having parents that aren't ready for a kid can do a lot of harm to a kid... I also know many a person who came from such a family and almost all of them are quite messed-up.

• Like 1

Thanks to those of you who actually answered my question. Not looking for anyone's opinion on whether or not I should have the kid or not, so no more of that if you please. Plus, you never know, It may turn out fine. My main question is how I could keep up my diaper wearing thing when I have kids, whether it's now or ten years from now.

I agree with what mal said. Having kids doesn't mean you can never wear diapers again. It just means you might need to cut back on your diaper time some and wear when you can (just like having sex). You need to determine what frequency wearing diapers satisfies this need. Be it once a day, once a week or whatever. We are all different and only you can determine that interval.....

When i was married and raising 2 kids i pretty well kept my diapers hidden quite well .Not only because my wife hated them but also i did not want my kids to find out .The going was rough (for me) but i got through it and you will too .Just cut back and be careful ! simple .Goodluck ! :thumbsup:

Vamp, first I would like to say congratulation if you are becoming a new father. Parenthood is like anything in life, it has its ups and downs, however as a father of 5 I wouldn't trade it for the world. My first child came as a surprise and at a time that I would say that I wasn't ready for her, however things always work out when you put forth the effort to make them work. As for your diapers, you will just have to become discreet about them like so many others have had too. Having a child doesn't mean you have to give them up, it just means you can't be as free and open about them. Best of luck and again congrats to you and your wife!

I'm a parent with 3 grown children so I have some experience here. The urge or need for diapers differs in all of us but for myself I couldn't just put them away while the children were growing up. That being said I had to find a way to indulge myself enough to stay sane while insulating the children from that side of me. It's not really any different than sex between you and your wife really. You're not going to "do it" in front of the children but you're not going to give it up either. It's actually easiest when the child is a baby because you don't have to worry about them walking in on you. What I did was to make the master bedroom our privacy zone. I put a secure lock on the door and didn't use it when I wasn't diapered or having sex. If I was in the bedroom I always shut the door even if I was doing something that it wouldn't matter if they saw. I trained them gently to always knock before entering and never open the door until they were told to enter. Like all children they made mistakes during the learning process but the only time they could actually make a mistake was when it didn't really matter. We always left the door unlocked or when they were small open while we slept so they had access to us if they woke up with a nightmare. The children will never see this as out of the normal because what they see when they are growing is the only normal that they know. I hope this helps and congrats, it may be inconvenient but that doesn't mean that you can't make it work.

Hugs,

Freta

Thanks to those of you who actually answered my question. Not looking for anyone's opinion on whether or not I should have the kid or not, so no more of that if you please. Plus, you never know, It may turn out fine. My main question is how I could keep up my diaper wearing thing when I have kids, whether it's now or ten years from now.

I have 5 kids, youngest is now 21... I think you will find that keeping them in the bedroom and stashed is the best bet. Not sure how you deal with wearing your diapers but I am 24/7 and have been for the last 15 years. Eventually your kids will find out. When they did for me I explained that I needed them and left it at that. It never bothered them either. When they got older and around the home in the summer (and it was hot) they saw me wearing just a t-shirt and diaper. It never bothered them and they never said anything because they understood about the heat and the rash and/or red welts I tend to get. When they had someone over they notified me and I made sure I had some summer shorts on over my diaper. Kids are resilient and they understand what's up better than most people think. I never had a problem we couldn't discus on my behavior or problems and most of theirs either!

When the kids are potty training, and they see say something just explain your need and let it go at that or let them know that they don't want to end up like DAD at 40 etc.... They will get it they always do.