LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Survey, "Odds And Ends," The Fourth And Final In The Series

I'm pleased to announce the fourth and final survey in the series, "Odds and Ends"

Thanks again to all those who participated in previous surveys and helped to make them so successful. The summary results from the previous survey are online. Here are some highlights:

Q12) Regarding a specific character in our favorite AB/DL picture/story/video/etc., 24% of us would like to be with that character (be together with him or her, giving care to or receiving care from him or her, etc.), and 47% of us would like to be the character (replace him or her in that situation, costume, body, etc.).

Q17) 39% of us are willing to play a role that isn't our preferred role, such as being a caregiver when we'd prefer to be a toddler.

Q22) 1% of us have been changed by someone else but don't enjoy being changed by someone else.

Q38 & Q39) To try to loose bladder control, 29% have tried hypnosis and 35% have tried untraining. It worked satisfactorily for 2% and 7% of us, respectively.

Q45) 3% of us have partners that we've decided to tell about our interests - but haven't yet.

More detailed analysis is to come.

• 1 month later...

I know this post is over two months old now, but I just wanted to say thank you. I've been visiting your site for a few years and have appreciated the fact that someone else out there has a strong desire to understand all of this...but also the follow-through to study it in such a thoughtful, methodical way.