LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7 Are Driving Me Crazy!

I am getting droplets forming on the outside of the diaper! There are actually small little holes in the plastic! Not to metion at least 3 times I have had a diaper have only 3 tapes or an extra uncut wing of plastic hanging off the side! I think I am going to switch brands!!! The next best thing is abena but those have a gelling problem which is why I switched to dry 24/7. I think I am going with strictly bambino bianco--when are they going to be back in stock!!!!!!

• Like 1

Who did you order them from? If they came out of my stock (from Care Down There), all I need is a picture and you get every defect credited off your next order.

If you got them from XP or direct from Dry Care then you'll have to contact them, I don't know what their policies are.

Defects are not cool. What good is three tapes? Sarcasm, I know... I wish there was a way to open the packages and inspect them before they went out, but most people wouldn't want open packages...

Who did you order them from? If they came out of my stock (from Care Down There), all I need is a picture and you get every defect credited off your next order.

If you got them from XP or direct from Dry Care then you'll have to contact them, I don't know what their policies are.

Defects are not cool. What good is three tapes? Sarcasm, I know... I wish there was a way to open the packages and inspect them before they went out, but most people wouldn't want open packages...

I got them from xp. I don't blame them because they have no way of knowing. But dry care really needs to step their quality control! Never used care down there before, will have to check them out. Thanks!

I got them from xp. I don't blame them because they have no way of knowing. But dry care really needs to step their quality control! Never used care down there before, will have to check them out. Thanks!

I am getting droplets forming on the outside of the diaper! There are actually small little holes in the plastic! Not to metion at least 3 times I have had a diaper have only 3 tapes or an extra uncut wing of plastic hanging off the side! I think I am going to switch brands!!! The next best thing is abena but those have a gelling problem which is why I switched to dry 24/7. I think I am going with strictly bambino bianco--when are they going to be back in stock!!!!!!

I too have had the same problem with the dry 24/7s as well. The ones that I have had trouble with are the all white ones that I got from xp medical. When they were out of stock of large ones and my order sent direct from the factory, I got the peach colored ones and they dont seem to have the same pin prick leak issue that the all white ones have. Lucklly I have not had any issue with there being three tapes or anything.

I think that if I am to buy more dry 24/7 I will get them direct from their own website, even though I like being able to buy 1/2 case from xp. I have been using Abena XP as my replacemnt for the dry 24/7's.

Although I have found if you wet slowlly into the white ones, it wont wick too bad on the outside and you can use them. The real downside is that they are so absorbent, they make excelent daytime use diapers and I can put three large wettings into them before I even need to think about chaning. Lucklly I have a few bags of the peach colored ones left, so I can use them for a while. :thumbsup:

Both XP and drycare have excellent customer service. I would recommend contacting them if you have had defects. I have been buying about 1 case every 2 months since Jan of 2009 direct from drycare and haven't had any major defects. Once or twice I have had a tape unstuck and attached to the back of the diaper, but that is easily fixed. Or have noticed the material shifted slightly off center.

Both XP and drycare have excellent customer service. I would recommend contacting them if you have had defects. I have been buying about 1 case every 2 months since Jan of 2009 direct from drycare and haven't had any major defects. Once or twice I have had a tape unstuck and attached to the back of the diaper, but that is easily fixed. Or have noticed the material shifted slightly off center.

I think the next ones that I order I will order direct from the factory. The light peach ones that XP was getting straight from the factory have preformed great and I have not had any leak problems with them. It is only the white ones that I have had the problem with.

What is strange is that I buy a case of these a month,and have been buying these exclusively directly from dry 24/7 for a couple of years now and out of everything I have bought, I have maybe had a problem with two diapers. It also seems that most of the complainants have bought thier product through xp. Could xp be possibly buying one offs from dry 24/7 at a cheaper price to make more profit?