LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Wonder If Some One You Know Is A Ab/Dl

there was this older gal at the restaurant i worked at. and i swear she is a ab/dl. i have no proof or anyhitng to back this up. but sometimes the ay she acts is bizarre for a person who isnt in the abdl world.

ill give an exspale she wines alot and fake cries and stuff like that she just acts ver childish and shes about ...oh 40 somthing ish lol.

just a random thought i hd a while back i havent been able o get on a computer for a while.

do any of you guys have any one that you know that just some times you go hmmmmm....

So... You think she's and AB because she drinks a lot of wine?

Lol, the OP means whines. I don't blame you for that though because his spelling, grammar, punctuation is terrible. Its shocking that his profile says 22 and I've had better English then that since I was 12. :whistling:

Back on track though, a while ago I was in class and my friend said she had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to miss what the teacher was saying so she said to me, "Don't you wish you were wearing a diaper? Then you could go without having to leave." I simply replied yes that would be nice! Not sure if she was kidding or not, but she was my ex-girlfriend and I would hate to have missed out on a girl that was an ABDL.

i apologize about the spelling problems it was 4:45am i just got home from work i was a bit tired i hope most get what im saying but to clarify.

the person pretty much acts like a kid by fake crying and whines alot

I don't know where this person ranks in the AB/DL spectrum but I was staying with a family member after a recent move and while fixing this person's computer I found a collection of stories in an e-book format. Most of them centered around submissive females and involving power exchange, about half with little girl or adult baby themes.

(I certainly didn't read any of them because I'm not interested in any of these things either ;) )

It's possible, but more likely she has an LG thing going on. I've found that women are far more likely to be LG than AB or DL. In fact, LG is very common among women. It's basically the same as AB minus the diapers.

There are a lot more diaper loving women out there than most people realize though. I've seen a lot of posts from men upset about the lack of ABDL women, but they are just looking in the wrong place.

I don't blame you for that though because his spelling, grammar, punctuation is terrible. Its shocking that his profile says 22 and I've had better English then that since I was 12.

Be kind now, some of us aren't native English speakers and we do make mistakes which a child would find silly, but pobody's nerfect.

• Like 1

You could always make a wisecrack about her needing a diaper change or something when she starts acting like that, and see where it goes form there... Most people would probly just see that as common heckling.