LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intersting Mental Info About Infantilism

weather this is in the right forum im not sure if its not please relocate but this u might want to read

http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regression/infantilism.htm

Thank you for posting this..Had me thinking why i'm the way i am?? even tho i'm incon.I still have strong ab side i always been a true ab but always in secret..I know for a fact has too do with my past..I'll spare the readers about my bad past..long story...But thank you so much for the info..I always want to read on this..For a long time i always thought i'm the only one that wants a daddy to take care of me and treat me as a baby..In my mind i would love to be a toddler and be cared for...

Overall, a pretty good link, although the author points out, like many others before her, a link between abuse and infantilism. That may be the case for some of us, but not all of us, including myself. (In her defense, she did say that there's only a link some of the time)

There's also a link on the right hand side to a very long discussion on early childhood development and infantilism. Honestly, it kinda lost my attention. If anyone wants to summarize it for extra credit, that would be great!

I agree with kimmy that interesting to study the root behind all of this is.

-Jess

Very good post dlsmd!!!

This was without a doubt one of the most insightful and positive articles I've ever read on infantilism. Yes, I had to look up a few words, but it was worth it.

I try to log on to this site for at least a couple of hours a day. I think I do this because I spent more than 20 years feeling alone in this lifestyle and this little bit of interaction with others of the same lifestyle really makes me happy and gives me a deep sense of belonging; something that was missing for more than 1/2 my life. I also want to learn and understand this lifestyle as best I can to help others. This link was very helpful to me and I would recommend every member visit this link.

I know for a fact has too do with my past..I'll spare the readers about my bad past..long story...But thank you so much for the info..I always want to read on this..For a long time i always thought i'm the only one that wants a daddy to take care of me and treat me as a baby..In my mind i would love to be a toddler and be cared for...

well that y i posted it and thank you all :rolleyes::thumbsup:

this is my first topic ever on any forums