LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forum/ Main Site Is Just Plain Text?

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone else has the problem of the DD site and forums just being plain text/html - if so, how on earth did you solve it? Using Firefox 4 on a wireless connection, and unfortunatly this is the only site with the problem.... have a look-see at the pic below if I'm not being clear :)

Many thanks

Rob

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone else has the problem of the DD site and forums just being plain text/html - if so, how on earth did you solve it? Using Firefox 4 on a wireless connection, and unfortunatly this is the only site with the problem.... have a look-see at the pic below if I'm not being clear :)

Many thanks

Rob

erm, picture?

I've had the same problem with several sites and Firefox 4 and 5 :bash: Wish I'd have stayed with F3.5- it is much more stable though a few of the newest things don't work with that version :( On mine this seems to be caused by a too-slow connection; evidently the HTML doesn't decode properly. If you see it again, at the bottom of the loading page there is a button that says something about slower connections- click it and the page will display properly :D but the real fix is to get your connection up to speed ;)

Bettypooh

"I'm not a techie, and I don't play one on TV." B)

Not sure what the problem is. You might check clear at the bottom of the page the last big blue bar, there on the left side is a pull down toggle that says IP Board and says English next to it in another pull down menu. Insure that it doesn't say IP Board Mobile. Try toggling back and forth between the two to see if it fixes the problem. You also might want to do a system recovery of a few days back if you feel you can, to back before this error occurred. :thumbsup:

View -> Page Style -> Make sure "No Style" is not selected. Sometimes Firefox does screwy things with the View settings. I used to have a problem with it resetting the Zoom, and also sometimes have problems with it resetting the Page Style settings.