LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Babies Wanted On Kool1015 Tomorrow Morning

If you live in Calgary AB, you might want to listen to Kool Breakfast with Chris & Randi tomorrow morning between 5:30-9. They will by talking about adult babies. Randi is one of my best friends, so it'll be interesting to hear her take on this. She knows I wear diapers because I'm disabled but she doesn't know I'm into being an AB sometimes. Their encouraging AB's to call in. If you don't live in Calgary (I live in Montreal) You can listen lhttp://www.kool1015.ca/listen.aspive on

It depresses me that they want AB's to call in. Again the media are only interested in the AB side of this. Did they mention wanting to hear from people who wear diapers without an interest in age play?

I just might do that as Randi and I are close but I'm not outing myself on radio. I will say this, Randi is very sympathtic. I don't think she'll attack the community. She's the one who told me about this.

Here's a recap of what happened, Randi was weirded out by AB'S (To be fair they talked about Stanley, which isn't the best example) They also mentioned My Strange Addiction. She was understanding of Riley and said she wanted to meet an AB. I sent her the link to this site.

What does OP stand for? I've seen it before but I have no clue what it means. Thanks.

...If OP refers to me (I'm assuming it does) I live in NB and I'm not going to call from my work phone.

What does OP stand for? I've seen it before but I have no clue what it means. Thanks.

...If OP refers to me (I'm assuming it does) I live in NB and I'm not going to call from my work phone.

OP = Original Poster, ie, the person who started this thread, aka...not you... :)

Why do you think it means you????

I don't know what OP means but I did call in from Montreal. I talked to a producer and was on Facebook chat with Randi the whole time of the segment.