LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Winnie The Pooh Bed

Hey Everyone,

I have an Auction going for a Winnie the Pooh Solid wood twin panel bed frame that I know a number of Furs, Babyfurs and Cubs would love. It's an Official Disney licensed product that was a limited edition run and VERY RARE!!!! I have it up on Ebay and this auction will be going for about a week. By all means, have a look, pass this link along or repost it anywhere if you think you know anyone or anyplace that might like and appreciate something like this. I hate to sell this just because it's so cute, but house hold stuff is expensive and I don't have the room anymore to keep it. Thank you much everyone!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230651658697

Hey Everyone,

I have an Auction going for a Winnie the Pooh Solid wood twin panel bed frame that I know a number of Furs, Babyfurs and Cubs would love. It's an Official Disney licensed product that was a limited edition run and VERY RARE!!!! I have it up on Ebay and this auction will be going for about a week. By all means, have a look, pass this link along or repost it anywhere if you think you know anyone or anyplace that might like and appreciate something like this. I hate to sell this just because it's so cute, but house hold stuff is expensive and I don't have the room anymore to keep it. Thank you much everyone!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=230651658697

Nice that would be so sweet to convert over to a crib too! :thumbsup:

I have thought about doing that with it. but again I have run out of space and renovations on the new house has me REALLY strapped for cash so it has to go. :( I'm really going to miss this bed. :crybaby:

I love it! How much is shipping going to cost along with the bid???? Lucky me... I have a twin mattress! And although I already have a bed, I've been wanting one that's lower than my loft bed... and I am a major WINNIE THE POOH Fan!!!

well shipping depends on were you are. Ebays shipping calculator is kinda messed up and was saying some outragious things but thats becuase it wouldn't allow me to set it as two boxes just one huge box. but again depending on were you are it might be even cheaper just to come pick it up, or meet half way.