LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Have Told There Spouse Or Gf/bf?

I was wondering how many of you have told your spouse or gf/bf of your fetishes?? I know it took me almost 7yrs to tell my spouse about my fetishes..Just wondering? and was it hard? I know it was very hard for me..

well really for me how long did it take me to tell my GF i told her before we even got togethier. and i told her about my baby side. because she has a baby side to her self also. and we have a lot in commen so i asked her out. she knew of my diaper fetish and my baby fetish and she seemed to be okay with it. i asked her once if she would try on a diaper with me but i got the impression that it was a little too much for her to handle so i didnt push the issue. I tell quit a few friends about my fetish. my best friend know but we dont talk about it. and my ex girlfriend friedn know about my fetish and i have told may other people about my fetish

I've told two previous girlfriends... one was somewhat disturbed about it, the other didn't really care either way. Both of those relationships ended, not because of what I had told them, but rather because both (in my humble opinion) were crazy nutjobs, as it turned out. (I like to think Christ had a hand in that.)

Either way, I'm all for the policy of open information. If it causes your relationship to crash and burn, so be it. Failure and heartbreak are part of the human experience.

its been a year and a half now and not only do i have a gf, a mommy,

4 steady jobs and a place to live...but i found Christ. i like to think that he

had a hand in all of this

:Crylol::Crylol::Crylol:

LOL - Was christ in the Gay bar too?

Someone badly needs Ghasty Comic :) www.ghastlycomic.com

You'll find drunken bitter jesus there too.

DP

I Told my ex girlfriend after 6 months of going out she had lot of bad experinces with guys and she told me they cheated on here and were never honest with here. I wanted to be difrent thought eveything would be great so i told her that i like to wear diapers and that i'm D/L at first she was cool about it and we chatted about it few times and then one day she dumped me i could not belive what was happening.

Few months later we met and she told me that she did not like the idear of me wearing diapers and thats why she dumped me.

Now when i go out with girls i really want to tell them but cannot tell them i'm so scared that i will be on my own again if i say something.

So i now wear diapers in secret i wear as often as i can wear mostly to bed but love wearing diapers during the day.

I'm hoping one day i will meet someone and be able to tell them about my diapers and they will say thats ok.

I told my best friend who is girl and she looked puzzled when i told her my ex dumped me becasuse i wear diapers she said to me it was nothing and that if you want to wear diapers you wear them who ever you meet they will understand.

nappyman

I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) about a month into our relationship. It was hard for me, but I forced myself to do it and once I started talking it got easier. I am glad I did though. She was supportive, and although it did take her some time to get used to the idea, she was never mean or judgemental about it. That was all like 7 years ago or something, and now she considers my diapers to be normal. In her own words, that fact that I wear diapers makes about as much difference to her as the color of my eyes.

I have told a number of other people since I told my wife, and it gets easier with each person. I have a couple ofthings I have learned though: Be careful who you tell.... some people are too judgemental and will think you are wierd. MY favorite test is to ask them how they feel about homosexuality. If they think it is wrong or sick or whatever, well I am not going to tell them about my diaper side. The other thing I have learned is that "coming out" will be as big of a deal as you make of it. If you are able to laugh and joke about it, people tend to take it better. If you make it out to be the biggest, deepest secret of all times (which it might just be... I understand that) people tend to be a bit uncomfortable. Relex if you can.... truthfully its not that big of a deal.

Mr. Otter

I believe Honesty is the best policy, Most of the girls/guys i have dated i have told within the first 3-6months. I would rather show them i trust them with my "secrets" than have them find out say 8 years down the raod and blow up over it. Just the way i am. I am currently engaged with a girl i have been with for a year now and she knows ((sometimes i wish she didn't ;) )) and plays mommy quite a bit, She says she thinks its cute and she really likes it when i nurse. ((Not sure why must be a girl thing *shrugs*)) But trusting someone with your fetish if they truely love you should bring you closer to geather and if there not itno it atleast all the cards are on the table.

I would be thrilled to find a B/F , baby boy to share my life with...*sigh*

It's funny, because so many men are looking for that person who would accept them as a baby. But, finding a person who is a baby must be only one part of the total relationship, or it is bound for failure. I want to find a woman who is willing to accept my baby side, my female side, and every other aspect of me.

There is someone near me, but I've sent her several e-mails, and even a message through her MySpace, and I never hear anything back. It's like I don't exist to her. Oh well.

Anyway, I hope that you find the person that you're looking for, and that he is the best person for all aspects of your life, and you are the best for him.

Good Luck!

Gary

I was wondering how many of you have told your spouse or gf/bf of your fetishes?? I know it took me almost 7yrs to tell my spouse about my fetishes..Just wondering? and was it hard? I know it was very hard for me..

I told my new girlfriend about the binky on our first date. My theory is, if that freaks her out then it's not worth investing my heart in. Well, she flat out asks me if I wear diapers and drink bottles! "Umm... yeah" I say.

"Oh, I'm cool with that." she says. My first thought " GOD DAMN, THIS ONE'S A KEEPER!!!!!"

Turns out she isn't just "cool" with it, but willing to play along.

I'm not as into it as many of the rest of you (no baby talk, no baby toys except my stuffed wolf, and I don't really think or act babyish, I just like baby stuff), and she wasn't just "appeasing" me, she seemed to actually enjoy it. She wanted to hold my bottle instead of letting me drink by myself, plays with my pacifier, is ok with me using my pacifier in public, and when we were getting intimate to the point of undressing, she took my diaper off as if it was common underwear (no funny looks, no signs of it being a turn off).

I have to be honest... I've kinda got what I've always wanted here, and I'm not sure how to cope with it, LOL! I'm still in disbelief that she's beyond ok with all this baby stuff. I have this fear that one day she'll be fed up and run away. The ONLY thing she's asked me to restrict is to "tone it down" in front of her family, which is MORE than reasonable. She was eveen ok with my pacifier in front of her friends!

To top all this off, she's got the same interests as I do, somehow thinks I'm "hot", is the same religion as I am, was willing to be vegetarian, is interested in the activism I participate in, and for whatrever reason finds my retarded humor funny. And just to add some gravy to all this... let's just say she knows exactly how to drive me "intimately insane", if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

She's perfect for me mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and sexually...

So, basically, I've got exactly what I've always wanted... So why the **** can't I just enjoy it? Why do I feel the desire to question it? What the hell is wrong with me?! :screwy:

Back to the topic... Yes, I told my girlfriend, and she's ok with it.

I told my new girlfriend about the binky on our first date. My theory is, if that freaks her out then it's not worth investing my heart in. Well, she flat out asks me if I wear diapers and drink bottles! "Umm... yeah" I say.

"Oh, I'm cool with that." she says. My first thought " GOD DAMN, THIS ONE'S A KEEPER!!!!!"

Turns out she isn't just "cool" with it, but willing to play along.

I'm not as into it as many of the rest of you (no baby talk, no baby toys except my stuffed wolf, and I don't really think or act babyish, I just like baby stuff), and she wasn't just "appeasing" me, she seemed to actually enjoy it. She wanted to hold my bottle instead of letting me drink by myself, plays with my pacifier, is ok with me using my pacifier in public, and when we were getting intimate to the point of undressing, she took my diaper off as if it was common underwear (no funny looks, no signs of it being a turn off).

I have to be honest... I've kinda got what I've always wanted here, and I'm not sure how to cope with it, LOL! I'm still in disbelief that she's beyond ok with all this baby stuff. I have this fear that one day she'll be fed up and run away. The ONLY thing she's asked me to restrict is to "tone it down" in front of her family, which is MORE than reasonable. She was eveen ok with my pacifier in front of her friends!

To top all this off, she's got the same interests as I do, somehow thinks I'm "hot", is the same religion as I am, was willing to be vegetarian, is interested in the activism I participate in, and for whatrever reason finds my retarded humor funny. And just to add some gravy to all this... let's just say she knows exactly how to drive me "intimately insane", if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

She's perfect for me mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and sexually...

So, basically, I've got exactly what I've always wanted... So why the **** can't I just enjoy it? Why do I feel the desire to question it? What the hell is wrong with me?! :screwy:

Back to the topic... Yes, I told my girlfriend, and she's ok with it.

It sounds like you've got a good thing there, Diapered_Witch. Don't think too much about it and just run with it ^_^.

I've had pretty much the same experence. I told my girlfreind about it and she was more than cool about it. We've been together for over two years now and our relationship is really wonderfull.

As I've told my ex and my current girlfriend about my fetish and have found that it wasn't such a huge deal to them (it was 'something' as can be expected, just not 'huge') I am still learning that even if someone accepts your diapers it doesn't necessarily mean the relationship is perfect. I am convinced that it's much more difficult to find a soulmate than it is to find someone accepting of your fetish.

Diapered Witch, It does sound like you have it good. Though, I'm curious as to why you question it. Perhaps it seems too good to be true? Perhaps you convinced yourself at sometime that you were so strange and different from everybody else that no one would ever accept you the way you are? Maybe you feel ashamed of your fetish and have yet to accept it yourself therefore making it difficult for you to believe that someone else would accept it. I'm curious because I feel similarly in my current relationship.

Anyway, let me know if you want to chat as I still have many questions about my fetish and would like to talk to someone about it.

As I've told my ex and my current girlfriend about my fetish and have found that it wasn't such a huge deal to them (it was 'something' as can be expected, just not 'huge') I am still learning that even if someone accepts your diapers it doesn't necessarily mean the relationship is perfect. I am convinced that it's much more difficult to find a soulmate than it is to find someone accepting of your fetish.

Diapered Witch, It does sound like you have it good. Though, I'm curious as to why you question it. Perhaps it seems too good to be true? Perhaps you convinced yourself at sometime that you were so strange and different from everybody else that no one would ever accept you the way you are? Maybe you feel ashamed of your fetish and have yet to accept it yourself therefore making it difficult for you to believe that someone else would accept it. I'm curious because I feel similarly in my current relationship.

Anyway, let me know if you want to chat as I still have many questions about my fetish and would like to talk to someone about it.

It is a "too good to be true" feeling.

I've already been engaged once, and she broke it off to go back to her ex at the drop of a hat. Now Tasha enters my life, is far more accepting than anybody before.... True acceptance is a new concept to me. My exs tolerated it, Tasha has embraced it! It's a completely different thing, and I'm not used to it.

It's more than a "fetish" to me. I actually can't sleep without my wolf, and my pacifier.

Part of me kinda likes being different, I never agreed much with mainstream society to begin with. (Upsets me that I, as a male, can't wear earings that dangle slightly without getting negative comments.)

It's a FAST relationship, I'm already very attached to Tasha, and her to I. I'm just worried that someday the whole baby thing will get to her, or that I'll take it to far.

Anyway, feel free to PM me.

new girl freind is fine with them

and her dau has no problem with fact i have wetting issure

she think it is neat that before we go on a ride mother tells both of us to go us one of the pottys first

It took me 20 years, I wish I would have told him & elaborated much sooner.

I mentioned it 1 1/2 years ago but it seemed like he didn't want to know about

it. SO I seriously sat down with him last night & explained why I like diapers.

Not only was he very understanding, but he said he really likes seeing me naked

& would prefer that the only thing I had on around the house from now on is

just my diaper. Wow!

Baby Shelly