LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Slip "Velcro" Fixings.

OK. Attends have these velcro like tabs on there slips that are designed to help keep the diaper in place, They grip on to the wrap around fasteners and if you spend you life standing up they are normally fine. If you don't know what I mean have a look Here.

The problem I have is they can rub when I sit or sleep in them. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this issue with them and what you do to help stop them rubbing.

That is a really neat idea!

A problem I always have is that smalls are generally too tight for me and the tapes pop so I have to buy mediums but I'm right at the bottom end of that size range and there's always loads of overlap at the sides. As I walk around, the front side panel (underneath the back one and touching the skin) almost always starts to move frontwards, bunch up and rub around the front of my thigh and I have to find a place to go and pull it back around to where it should be. It can cause the lower tape attachment to dig into my leg when I sit, too. If that velcro panel stops that happening, fantastic, I hope some other manufacturers pick up on it :D

If they're bothering you though, why not just get a pair of scissors and cut the tabs off? If I'm understanding it correctly, they're not critical to keeping the diaper on, just stopping the side panels from slipping and bunching...

I tend to cut them off. they can slip without them but not too much. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. I'm on the border line between the two sizes too. The Fasteners pretty much overlap. If I was a bit bigger the Velcro would be so far over and wouldn't annoy me so much I guess.

Why not just buy the Attends slip 10 super plus REGULAR instead of these awful ACTIVE FIT ones.

REGULAR are almost proper nappies apart from the cloth-like sides they have, but they have 2 tapes a side.

• 1 month later...

Same problem here. They should have done like Tena did and put the fastener on the outer side, so it can grip the belt and not scratch your leg. Also makes it easier to put on while standing.

It confused the crap out of me the first time I wore one, I thought it had been assembled backwards.

I just noticed today at boots uk you can now buy these nappies/diapers that you are talking about. From what one of the staff told me boots have teemed up with attends and are now selling them in boots packerging. Just bought pack for