LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was wondering. I'm on my own and yet another budding relationship has ended before it really got started. I know there is Diapermates, but it takes ages to find anyone on there who fits what I am looking for and then they don't reply. Could we have a section here where we could tell everyone that we are looking for that special person, and also give specific information, such as Age,Gender, Location and what they are looking for in a partner.

I'll start.

Male, 50, Yorks Coast-UK. Looking for Female 25-50 in North of UK. AB/Nappy play would be great, but not the be all and end all (it doesn't have to be played 24/7) We must be able to laugh and have fun in each other's company.

I know, we're in the "Meeting Place" but everything here always seems too vague and you can never find people on a one to one level. I'm just asking for people to lay their cards on the table with some basic info about themselves and what they want. Instead of "is there anyone in so and so area"

Sorry if i'm not making sense, I know what I mean, but if I don't make sense it must be me.

Most people who post are presumably the ones looking for new contacts.

If some one isn't looking, they likely wouldn't post up information.

I understand your endeavor though. And I wish you luck.