LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hajimemashite ^^

Isumi

Hello~ I'm new to this site,although I've been around on other sites for quite some time,and I'm quite familiar with this fetish.

I guess that I would say that I'm somewhere between an adult baby and a diaper lover,which I know sounds weird >.<

I'm an otaku-someone obsessed with japanese anime and manga(and in my case,japan in general) and I am currently being tutored in japanese,my goal is to move to japan and become a manga-ka(Someone who draws manga)

So,minna-san,dozo yoroshiku~(So everyone,please treat me kindly~)

Nice to meet a fellow otaku girl. Hey hey and welcome to the site. Its definately a fun place to be to meet new people. You'll be surprised how many anime knowledgeable people there are here. I sure was when I firt joined years ago. ^^;;

See ya around, Isuni-chan

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Edit: Please forgive me. For some reason or another, I saw your name with a T instead of an I. Im a bonkura sometimes.

Hajimemashite Isumi-san. Watashi wa Diaperfriend desu. Doozo yoroshiku. =P

That's pretty much everything I can say in japanese. Or to precise, everything I can remember at the moment. =D Anyway, welcome to DD, hopefully you'll make lots of friends and all that usual stuff. =D The community here is really helpful, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you have some. =P Have fun. =3

Hajimemashite Isumi-san. Watashi wa Diaperfriend desu. Doozo yoroshiku. =P

That's pretty much everything I can say in japanese. Or to precise, everything I can remember at the moment. =D Anyway, welcome to DD, hopefully you'll make lots of friends and all that usual stuff. =D The community here is really helpful, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you have some. =P Have fun. =3

Annyong-haseyo. I may be interested in Japanese culture, but I'm part-Korean. (I guess we were part of the Japanese empire for 35 years last century.)

I wonder if Japan or Korea has a Bambino-like site that provides adult-sized training pants (and overnight bedwetter pants like Goodnites or UnderJams), because the original Bambino only provides adult-sized baby diapers. Being an adult kid who'd like to be a kid who bedwets, Bambino doesn't exactly have what I'm looking for.

Hehe,arigato mina-san,it's nice to know I have fellow otaku on this site ^^

things I forgot to mention:I'm also a musician,I play guitar and bass(near-expertly) and I once spent two weeks in japan :3

Aloha Isumi!

While I live in Florida now, my other place is in Aiea, HI and not only do we have lots of locals of Japanese decent there, we also get alot of Japanese tourists. I consider Hawaii to be my halfway house for asian food and hope you will consider it a compromise between Nippon and America. I too am a guitar player and play every Sunday with a local church band. I'm currently studying piano as a way of learning more music theory. Art is way beyond me, but I do enjoy Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.

E como mai to DD and I hope you enjoy it here!

Aloha,

Honu

Annyong-haseyo. I may be interested in Japanese culture, but I'm part-Korean. (I guess we were part of the Japanese empire for 35 years last century.)

I wonder if Japan or Korea has a Bambino-like site that provides adult-sized training pants (and overnight bedwetter pants like Goodnites or UnderJams), because the original Bambino only provides adult-sized baby diapers. Being an adult kid who'd like to be a kid who bedwets, Bambino doesn't exactly have what I'm looking for.

oh snap, thought I was the only korean person here. Now to find a full korean!

Anyways, welcome! I'm pretty much a jp obsessed person myself and enjoy drawing as well. Been trying to find drawing buddies to hang around with in this community. it's more fun to have someone to share this with anyways. Feel free to pm me~

hehe,thanks both of you :3 hawaii sounds nice,I'd like to visit there one day X3

although it sounds like we probably play vastly different music ^^; I play..really fast rock-like or just guitar-instrumental songs.

Ah,I should probably also inform anyone,my scanner is broken ATM,so no pics of my drawings >.< sorry

Ah, broken scanner. Been there. I totally recommend investing in a tablet. Great tool. Fun toy.

We would be able to actually draw together for practice. OpenCanvas or Iscribble.net allows for people to draw together.

No worries, yah? Musicians are usually cool with each other so I think it's cool that you're playing what you enjoy. Looking forward to seeing your drawings! I love the "art" photos on DD.

Aloha,

Honu

I'm late to the thread, as usual! :o

Welcome, Isumi. I'm a big Anime, Japanese Culture, and Eastern Religion fan myself. I grew up in the Bay Area of CA and got into Anime at a very young age, and, later, took a couple years of Japanese in college. Very good times.

I needn't belabor the obvious, I guess. There are a ton of Anime fans here. :)