LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The 12 Month Prgram, A Question For Those Who Have Done It

While i didn't set out to follow the program i do wear 24/7 and have been for over a year now. Like many of you who have tried it I to have experienced changes in my habits. I have noticed increased wetting in the daytime as well as a dramatic increase in bedwetting,from once or twice a week to 5 or 6 nights a week and most of the time i don't wake up at all. I have seen other changes as well, bladder spasams ( although it feels like more of a vibration to me ) feeling like my bladder was going to bust only to wet a little amount and i can't reall tell when i'm finished. The one thing with all these changes going on was i could always tell when i was going to wet but over the last 4 or 5 weeks I've been wetting with no warning whatsoever, ican't even feel the sense of release when i start to go. I expect that at night as i'm a heavy sleeper but now it's happening duing my waking hours as well. I know its not medical as i just had a complete physical and all is well there in that regard. So my question to those who have tried it to completion or whatever and those who may be incontinent for other reasons is have i reached that point or crossed the line where indeed now i have become incontinent as well. I would greatly welcome your thoughts and opinions abut this and look forward to any replies. Thanks

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am on my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am five months along now and feeling the changes every so often. I usually wet without any conscious thought, I have between 2-3 wet nights without waking, I feel the spasms, and if I do try to hold it I have a very hard time ( which I almost never do :) ) I have been listening every once in a while to incontinence hypnosis files, not to make me incontinent but to reenforce my mindset and to help me accept the fact that I am now diaper dependent.