LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Guys Are Crazy!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

This is a story, it will be about a couple and how they deal with their relationship.

James, is a normal guy 5'9 half hispanic/white, gotee, earing tats. Tan complicted, he's average looking. He's a pretty confident guy, but he's bipolar. He dosen't accept he's bipolar, so he has many problems. He goes to a doctor when things are real bad, and he takes meds, but when he starts feeling better he quits. Then his life spirals out of control again. He bounces around from job to job. He likes sports, he gets high to self medicate. His family sucks! His dad is bipolar, and he's a mean SOB. He's beaten James, and his mom ect. When he got custody of James, he let James smoke and drink at 7 years old. After many fights, James decided he was better off without his dad. One of them old sayings, how many times do you get burnt, before you no longer touch the stove!

Magan is 5 years younger then James. She is his girlfriend, James has only hit her once and he felt so bad about it. As soon as he did it, he had flashbacks of his dad beating his mom, so he never did it again. Magan even told him, if he ever did it again, she'd leave him forever! They had a normal relationship, for the most part, they had alot of stuff in common. Movies, sports, they were like best friends! Everything changed one day, when Magan came home from work and found James in bed with one of his x girlfriends. Not only was he in bed, but he was wearing a diaper and sucking the girls tits! Magan yelled at both of them, the girl took off, and she read James the riot act! She left and went to her moms. She called James several days later, and told her she was leaving him for good, and she would be over to get her stuff over the weekend!

Magan looked at herself in the mirror, she was 21, 5'5 130. She had blue/green eyes and spiral permed blond hair. She was pretty, she just didn't know how pretty she was. James had broke her trust, a long with her heart. She loved him, but she was hurt, she thought some time apart might do them good! She hoped their relationship could be repaired, but there had to be drastic changes!

James was having one of his moods! He was so depressed, he couldn't imagine life without Magan. He sat there and was crying hysterically, he was high as a kite, and drunk as a skunk! He was drinking rum and cokes, he couldn't see away out! He enough of life!

As I write this, my head is spinning, i've already thrown up several times! I can't go on like this, I miss you so much Magan, you were my everything! I can't keep a job, my car is breaking down, plus some jackass threw a rock that broke my passenger side window. I now have glass all over the seat. No one knows, how this bipolar shit goes. I don't think or feel like normal people. My feelings and emotions are stronger, I can't control them. No one wants to admit they have a problem, but I'm guessing I do.

I want to thank all my friends, my dad is a piece of shit, so I hope when you find out what happend. I haunt you forever, just know I'm so sorry Magan. I would've done anything for you!

Magan had decided to come by a couple days early, she didn't see James car. She still had her key, she entered the apartment and she noticed James on the couch. Hey hope you don't mind me coming by, I thought maybe we could talk said Magan. "Did you hear me, she walked right up to James, and she was hit by the smell, there was puke everywhere! "Oh my god, what have you done!" She quickly dialed 9-11 on her cell phone. She made sure James was breathing and wasen't choking on his own vomit!

James was rushed to the hospital, where they hooked him up with potassium and pumped his stomach. He was alive, but they were worried about liver damage and kidney failure from all the asprin and his meds. Magan was sitting there and waiting for some news from the doctor, she was praying for James. Now she wondered, one would he be okay, and was there any hope for their relationship. If so there had to be some drastic changes!

• Like 4
Guest diaperboykcmo

264 views no replys. Kinda need to know, if anyone wants this to continue, if there's any interests. After all the writers write these stories to try to entertain the readers. I just try to contribute something. Thanks

Keep it up... Good story so far. would like to see where it goes.

As for people posting, there are a lot of people who just lurk in the corners. Doesnt mean they

dont like what you wrote. Justmeans they are not comfortable with who they are yet.

Radioman B)

I am one that sits in the corner and watches, reads & sometimes comments... they have a neat feature for me and it is in the right hand corner to vote with.... If I like it gets a plus if its crap or bores me it gets the red button...

So there you have me out of the corner commenting and voting....

Has a good start wiat to see how it follows up.

Guest diaperboykcmo

This is a story, it will be about a couple and how they deal with their relationship.

James, is a normal guy 5'9 half hispanic/white, gotee, earing tats. Tan complicted, he's average looking. He's a pretty confident guy, but he's bipolar. He dosen't accept he's bipolar, so he has many problems. He goes to a doctor when things are real bad, and he takes meds, but when he starts feeling better he quits. Then his life spirals out of control again. He bounces around from job to job. He likes sports, he gets high to self medicate. His family sucks! His dad is bipolar, and he's a mean SOB. He's beaten James, and his mom ect. When he got custody of James, he let James smoke and drink at 7 years old. After many fights, James decided he was better off without his dad. One of them old sayings, how many times do you get burnt, before you no longer touch the stove!

Magan is 5 years younger then James. She is his girlfriend, James has only hit her once and he felt so bad about it. As soon as he did it, he had flashbacks of his dad beating his mom, so he never did it again. Magan even told him, if he ever did it again, she'd leave him forever! They had a normal relationship, for the most part, they had alot of stuff in common. Movies, sports, they were like best friends! Everything changed one day, when Magan came home from work and found James in bed with one of his x girlfriends. Not only was he in bed, but he was wearing a diaper and sucking the girls tits! Magan yelled at both of them, the girl took off, and she read James the riot act! She left and went to her moms. She called James several days later, and told her she was leaving him for good, and she would be over to get her stuff over the weekend!

Magan looked at herself in the mirror, she was 21, 5'5 130. She had blue/green eyes and spiral permed blond hair. She was pretty, she just didn't know how pretty she was. James had broke her trust, a long with her heart. She loved him, but she was hurt, she thought some time apart might do them good! She hoped their relationship could be repaired, but there had to be drastic changes!

James was having one of his moods! He was so depressed, he couldn't imagine life without Magan. He sat there and was crying hysterically, he was high as a kite, and drunk as a skunk! He was drinking rum and cokes, he couldn't see away out! He enough of life!

As I write this, my head is spinning, i've already thrown up several times! I can't go on like this, I miss you so much Magan, you were my everything! I can't keep a job, my car is breaking down, plus some jackass threw a rock that broke my passenger side window. I now have glass all over the seat. No one knows, how this bipolar shit goes. I don't think or feel like normal people. My feelings and emotions are stronger, I can't control them. No one wants to admit they have a problem, but I'm guessing I do.

I want to thank all my friends, my dad is a piece of shit, so I hope when you find out what happend. I haunt you forever, just know I'm so sorry Magan. I would've done anything for you!

Magan had decided to come by a couple days early, she didn't see James car. She still had her key, she entered the apartment and she noticed James on the couch. Hey hope you don't mind me coming by, I thought maybe we could talk said Magan. "Did you hear me, she walked right up to James, and she was hit by the smell, there was puke everywhere! "Oh my god, what have you done!" She quickly dialed 9-11 on her cell phone. She made sure James was breathing and wasen't choking on his own vomit!

James was rushed to the hospital, where they hooked him up with potassium and pumped his stomach. He was alive, but they were worried about liver damage and kidney failure from all the asprin and his meds. Magan was sitting there and waiting for some news from the doctor, she was praying for James. Now she wondered, one would he be okay, and was there any hope for their relationship. If so there had to be some drastic changes!

What a night, I still can never get used to this! Last night I laid in my mommys arms, I can feel her heart beat and smell her body lotion, as she rocks me to sleep drinking my bottle. She was actually feeding me baby formula, think she puts sugar and a touch of syrup in it to make it taste better. It's rather erotic!

Last night was a treat, I don't always get to sleep with mommy, but when we do, we cuddle She let's me suck her wondeful breast! I just had to share the night, mommy and I had. Guess I'm getting ahead of myself, before I accepted my fate, before I became mommy's baby.

I'll never forget that fateful day, when my whole life changed. I woke up, and at first didn't know if I had survived. I looked around and everything was blury, am I dead! If so I felt like hell, felt like a Semi ran me over. I had a bad taste in my mouth, finally things we're becoming clearer looked like I was in the hospital. The doctor came in he was checking to see how I was feeling. He asked me alot of questions, then the Hospital's psych came in, she was asking me why I wanted to kill myself ect. I ended up telling her my whole story, how My gf left me, car breaking down ect. She scheduled a appoint with me, and got me back on my meds.

I started thinking to myself, do I really wanna be dead. I mean if god wanted me to die, wouldn't I have died! Maybe he had something bigger in store for me, who knows! I mean was life so bad, I had friends, job, car, gf could all improve. Maybe them meds were working, cause I started feeling better. I turned on the tv, and caught the end of the game. My eyes got heavy, was having a read hard time staying awake. The meds along with the ordeal I've been through was making me very tired.

Magan and I are hanging at the game having a good time, then we go to my best friends we hang out drinking having a good time. The 3 of us decide to go to the movies, Magan and I are holding hands, my friend cracks a joke about us getting married. We both look at each other, and for that one moment we get lost in each other's eyes. Then out of no where, shots are herd, this crazy guy is by the concession stand he's firing shots, the police are running after him, he runs right into us. He hits Magan and knocks her off the railing she falls, I'm yelling NO NO Oh my god, what had just happened. I run down the escalator, I hold her in my arms, she's bleeding, her eyes flutter. She opens them, and she looks right at me (just like you see in the movies, right before the person dies) she coughs up some blood, and she tells me she loves me.

Thanks for reading and the comments. Sorry a little short, there will be more, I just wanted to add a little before the weekend. Have a good one.

Truth be told, I shut down when "he only hit her once".

My ex-wife punched me in the mouth, hard enough to fatten my lip. I did not strike back. I have a big, big problem with guys who hit women, unless they are in life-threatening circumstances. So yeah, that kinda of ruined the story for me out of the gate.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Truth be told, I shut down when "he only hit her once".

My ex-wife punched me in the mouth, hard enough to fatten my lip. I did not strike back. I have a big, big problem with guys who hit women, unless they are in life-threatening circumstances. So yeah, that kinda of ruined the story for me out of the gate.

It happens, i'm not excusing it by any means cause I feel the same way. The part of the story describes what he went through as a kid, seeing his dad beat his mom. Oh yeah that really happened to me. Sometimes, I put things like that in my story

It happens, i'm not excusing it by any means cause I feel the same way. The part of the story describes what he went through as a kid, seeing his dad beat his mom. Oh yeah that really happened to me. Sometimes, I put things like that in my story

The way I read it, James has only hit Megan once. Am I confused about how you worded it?

Guest diaperboykcmo

The way I read it, James has only hit Megan once. Am I confused about how you worded it?

James has only hit her once and he felt so bad about it. As soon as he did it, he had flashbacks of his dad beating his mom, so he never did it again

I'm trying to describe, that he's out of control. He hit her once, soon as he did it, he had flashbacks of his dad beating his mom. He knew right away that was wrong, so he quit and felt bad.

Guest diaperboykcmo

What a night, I still can never get used to this! Last night I laid in my mommys arms, I can feel her heart beat and smell her body lotion, as she rocks me to sleep drinking my bottle. She was actually feeding me baby formula, think she puts sugar and a touch of syrup in it to make it taste better. It's rather erotic!

Last night was a treat, I don't always get to sleep with mommy, but when we do, we cuddle She let's me suck her wondeful breast! I just had to share the night, mommy and I had. Guess I'm getting ahead of myself, before I accepted my fate, before I became mommy's baby.

I'll never forget that fateful day, when my whole life changed. I woke up, and at first didn't know if I had survived. I looked around and everything was blury, am I dead! If so I felt like hell, felt like a Semi ran me over. I had a bad taste in my mouth, finally things we're becoming clearer looked like I was in the hospital. The doctor came in he was checking to see how I was feeling. He asked me alot of questions, then the Hospital's psych came in, she was asking me why I wanted to kill myself ect. I ended up telling her my whole story, how My gf left me, car breaking down ect. She scheduled a appoint with me, and got me back on my meds.

I started thinking to myself, do I really wanna be dead. I mean if god wanted me to die, wouldn't I have died! Maybe he had something bigger in store for me, who knows! I mean was life so bad, I had friends, job, car, gf could all improve. Maybe them meds were working, cause I started feeling better. I turned on the tv, and caught the end of the game. My eyes got heavy, was having a read hard time staying awake. The meds along with the ordeal I've been through was making me very tired.

Magan and I are hanging at the game having a good time, then we go to my best friends we hang out drinking having a good time. The 3 of us decide to go to the movies, Magan and I are holding hands, my friend cracks a joke about us getting married. We both look at each other, and for that one moment we get lost in each other's eyes. Then out of no where, shots are herd, this crazy guy is by the concession stand he's firing shots, the police are running after him, he runs right into us. He hits Magan and knocks her off the railing she falls, I'm yelling NO NO Oh my god, what had just happened. I run down the escalator, I hold her in my arms, she's bleeding, her eyes flutter. She opens them, and she looks right at me (just like you see in the movies, right before the person dies) she coughs up some blood, and she tells me she loves me.

Thanks for reading and the comments. Sorry a little short, there will be more, I just wanted to add a little before the weekend. Have a good one.

I woke up in a cold sweat, I opened my eyes looked around noticed I was still in the hospital! Thank god it was just a dream. Little bit later the phone rang, it was Magan, just hearing her voice brings a smile to my face. She said she was going to come by later. She wanted to make sure I would be up.

I flipped on the tv, turned on the news, damn this person dies, someone got raped, someone got car jacked, something about a dog rescuing a person. Seems the news is always so depressing, least the sports is good. The Kansas City Royals held their ticker tap parade after winning the world Series the other night. First time since 85 that they won! No one expected it! The time flew by, the doctor came in and checked on me. He said everything was looking good, I should be able to go back home tomorrow.

Now my depression was starting to sit in. Where was I going to live, my car was still broke down ect ect ect. Bout that time, Magan stopped by. Damn she was drop dead gorgous! She was wearing a pink shirt, with a white skort and sandles. I noticed her toes were painted red, she was looking so damn hot! Glad I was covered up, or she would've noticed just what I thought of her!!

Magan "hey babe!"

James "Wsup, you look really nice today"

Magan blushes "Why thanks, would say the same about you lol"

James "I know, I'll be glad when I can get out of these hospital clothes!"

Magan " I herd your leaving tomorrow"

James "yeah, but I don't know what I'm going to do

Magan "what do you mean?"

James "Well for starters my rent is due, no money, plus my car is still broke down!"

Magan "It's not the end of the world, we can get your car fixed. I was needing to talk to you regarding your living situations. First do you still care about me, do you still want to be together?"

James "Yeah Magan, I can't live without you! I know I've screwed up, but being in the hospital and being on these meds, have made me really open my eyes! You're the one person I can't live without, I'd do anything to be back with you!"

Magan teared up, running her makeup a little bit. "I'm so glad to hear that, cause were on the same page. How would you feel bout moving in with me and ny mom?"

James "Well that would be a pretty big move, but yeah why not!"

Magan "That sounds great, mom and I have already prepared your room!"

James "Won't we have the same room?"

Magan "Well of course, but we thought you might want a room for yourself!"

James "Wow thanks so much for thinking about me, sounds like you guys really have it planned out"

Magan got a big smile on her face, she thought to herself, if only who knew.

Magan and James, said their good byes, and kissed each other.

On her way home, Magan called her mom on the phone.

"Mom it's a go!" Magan was real excited

Kristie (Magan's mom) "Well that's great dear, you wanna meet me at the mall, we can go over some final details for his room.

Magan "Sounds good mom See ya in a few"

James laid down flipping through the channels. He really couldn't find anything to watch. He was thinking about living with Magan and her mom, he thought it could be fun. After all he would be back with Magan! His meds were making him tired, he drifted off to sleep, looking forward to tomorrow.