LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eve Online

BabyGizmo

Does anyone play eve online?

If you haven't heard of it, i will tell you this, this game is not easy. i have played for 2-3 years now, and am still learning things all the time. the grafix are amazing, the lvl of intricacy is astounding. you can do what ever you want in the game. if you do play, i run a AB/DL friendly alliance and corporation!

the game is free to download, expansions are free. the only cost is the subscription (15 USD). and with some time and diligence, even that can go away. i do not personally pay for my subscription anymore.

if you would like to try it out, head to eveonline.com . the trial is 14 days. there is a 21 day trial as well, but you have to receive an invitation. i have about 20 invites left, so shoot me a PN if you want the longer trial.

Sweet! well, i am building an industrial empire. i had one, 300 man corp too. but it died sadly. so, time to make a new one! new alliance, and everything! hit me up ingame. im kinda famous actually, Hitomi Baka. only person to ever go to every system ingame. Kilspar gutgag is my other toon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...