LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Aloha and E Como Mai!

Have a good look around and enjoy yourself here! When you can it would be great if you could add to the content. I'm sure you'll find somewhere here that you feel comfortable with.

Aloha again!

Honu

welcome. Love the pic. Are you excited for the new movie? I like all the characters but am an Eeyore fan #1. I love the ride at Disney as well. I always get the song stuck in my head for days "... If honeys what you covet, you'll find out they love it, because because because..." Can't wait to go again. Anyway, welcome to the site I hope you enjoy your time here. If you read my profile you'll find out I'm harmless (mostly), so feel free to ask me questions (I suggest you e-mail me through the site as I check that more often.) Cheers:-)

Somehow, I knew you would be. I probably won't be seeing it until it's on Blue-ray. I only get to go to the movies when I travel on business, and by my next scheduled travel date it will be out of theaters with my luck. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know how it is after you have seen it. Have a splendid day Pooh Bear:-)

• 2 weeks later...