LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Interesting Find On The Disney Channel.

Having 3 children of my own I am privy to Disney and Nicklodeon on a regular basis. During an episode of Shake it Up (on disney) Gabe and the other main characters brother were at an audition for some commercial, The director came out and took a look at Gabe (who i believe is supposed to be like 10-12 age range on the show) and said he would be perfect for a comercial. Later on during the episode Gabe is informed that the commercial is for "Action Pants, when ya gotta go but can't get to the bathroom". there is also reference to him using them twice through the episode. if i can find a link i will post it.

Curiosity was killing me, so I found a link. It's a pretty cute little episode but quite strange. Lots of references to the action pants, including showing the boy wearing them. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPBaEU4vpG0

Having 3 children of my own I am privy to Disney and Nicklodeon on a regular basis. During an episode of Shake it Up (on disney) Gabe and the other main characters brother were at an audition for some commercial, The director came out and took a look at Gabe (who i believe is supposed to be like 10-12 age range on the show) and said he would be perfect for a comercial. Later on during the episode Gabe is informed that the commercial is for "Action Pants, when ya gotta go but can't get to the bathroom". there is also reference to him using them twice through the episode. if i can find a link i will post it.

• 2 weeks later...

Zeke & Luthor has Luthor wearing a big cloth diaper so he won't have to use the allowed bathroom breaks during the hands-on-the-board contest. And presumably still wearing it under his pants for the rest of the episode, since he was being prevented from returning to his house.

Some of the programming on Nickalodian is kind of strange :P I used to watch a program called "You can't do that on Television" which was actually very good! :) But, it too had an episode or 2 of the kids wearing diapers for what ever reason...

I haven't seen much of Nick or Disney lately, so I imagine the programming has just possibly gotten a bit more strange?

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the programming on Nickalodian is kind of strange tongue.gif I used to watch a program called "You can't do that on Television" which was actually very good! smile.gif But, it too had an episode or 2 of the kids wearing diapers for what ever reason...

I haven't seen much of Nick or Disney lately, so I imagine the programming has just possibly gotten a bit more strange?

More like almost every other episode... It's one of their running gags. I think this show is one of the reasons I became curious about diapers as a kid...

• 1 month later...

You Can't Do That on Television had a lot of diaper and wetting references, I couldn't not watch that show as a kid. Roundhouse was another Nick show, not often mention that talked about diapers a lot.

There was some show that they had on Nick that I can't remember the name of. It was one of their skit shows. One of the skits was a bunch of campers who had to get up and go to the bathroom. Except for the guy who's sleeping bag doubled as a diaper. It played very much like a diaper commercial, but with the kid's testimonial.